frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Whistleblower needs urgent help

Debate Information

Help. Whistleblower. Gravely injured. Dying. Surrounded. Get this evidence out and save my life. No time. This is the motherload of real conspiracies, and it happens in every corner. You are all fighting the wrong battles and looking in the wrong places. This is not a game, so stop treating it like one. What point is there in fighting corruption, when there are loopholes in every country to grab, silence, torture and kill whistleblowers, witnesses and victims without a warrant, and make anyone who talks to disappear? Here is the proof you need, to justify what you know you need to do. Don't waste it. Please save my life. Hurry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vD11mAcis

1. Live Poll

Do you care enough to save my life?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

• AnonLegolasAnonLegolas 12 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Ridiculous

jack said:

Help. Whistleblower. Gravely injured. Dying. Surrounded. Get this evidence out and save my life.
    Hello J:

Sounds interesting..  Can you give me the Readers Digest version?  I can't sit still for 4.5 hours..

excon
    You don't have the time for spending 4 hours on a video that can prove the shady things the government is doing, you don't have time to save a man from being assassinated. All what is keeping him alive at this very moment are his livestreams. He needs people to take a look at the video, use it as justification to take action. You can sit on here for hours and hours on, some of you sit here larping about how you will sort everything out but with the very first chance you get to solve the problems you're hearing about... You back out. Laziness, immorality and lack of initiative. Take responsibility, take initiative and take action. Stop wasting time, stop larping on forums about your theoretical intellectual superiority and actually put some weight to your words. 4 hours is not much asked to save a man in dire need for help, whose life you can save. Not only his life but your own lives as well. A 1984 nation does not get built in a single change, it's a creeping shadow that creeps in inch by inch... Slowly. If you dont take action, if you don't get the snake by its head, it will bite and pervert all what is good in the world. Take your time, contact him on youtube if necessary and you can have a talk with us AFTER you've watched the video. This is SERIOUS. Those 4 hours will be more impactful than whatever else you're doing right now, the focus is not on me, you or him here. It's the whole world's future that is at stake. Disbelieve me? Watch the video, don't complain that we haven't handed you the evidence. Do your part. Your future descendants and the world's future generations will look back on this, either praise the heroes for taking action or be asking themselves why NOBODY TOOK ACTION. Don't let it be the latter. Take action NOW.
  • AbdullahKentAbdullahKent 12 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: In defence of the innocent

I am a witness to everything and I have seen every single event happen day by day in the royal commission consequences video this is a small portion of his situation and what he has to go through in his life he also has much more proof and evidence please watch this video and share it around before it is to late

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 45 Pts   -  

Help. Whistleblower. Gravely injured. Dying. Surrounded. Get this evidence out and save my life.
    Hello J:

Sounds interesting..  Can you give me the Readers Digest version?  I can't sit still for 4.5 hours..

excon
    AnonLegolas
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 584 Pts   -  
    @AnonLegolas

jack said:

Hello J:

excon
    You don't have the time for spending 4 hours on a video that can prove the shady things the government is doing, you don't have time to save a man from being assassinated. All what is keeping him alive at this very moment are his livestreams. He needs people to take a look at the video, use it as justification to take action. You can sit on here for hours and hours on, some of you sit here larping about how you will sort everything out but with the very first chance you get to solve the problems you're hearing about... You back out. Laziness, immorality and lack of initiative. Take responsibility, take initiative and take action. Stop wasting time, stop larping on forums about your theoretical intellectual superiority and actually put some weight to your words. 4 hours is not much asked to save a man in dire need for help, whose life you can save. Not only his life but your own lives as well. A 1984 nation does not get built in a single change, it's a creeping shadow that creeps in inch by inch... Slowly. If you dont take action, if you don't get the snake by its head, it will bite and pervert all what is good in the world. Take your time, contact him on youtube if necessary and you can have a talk with us AFTER you've watched the video. This is SERIOUS. Those 4 hours will be more impactful than whatever else you're doing right now, the focus is not on me, you or him here. It's the whole world's future that is at stake. Disbelieve me? Watch the video, don't complain that we haven't handed you the evidence. Do your part. Your future descendants and the world's future generations will look back on this, either praise the heroes for taking action or be asking themselves why NOBODY TOOK ACTION. Don't let it be the latter. Take action NOW.
    No.
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • jackjack 45 Pts   -  
    Luigi7255 said:

You don't have the time for spending 4 hours on a video that can prove the shady things the government is doing.... You back out. Laziness, immorality and lack of initiative.

Hello L:

I don't need to spend four and half hours on a video telling me the world is corrupt..  And, you have NO idea what I do in the furtherance of freedom for my country.  What are YOU doing to save him, anyway?  Tweeting about it???? 

DU-DE!

excon
  • JeremyMartinJeremyMartin 2 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: I don't exist

You have 16 hours a day to lurk forums, but not 4 hours of your life to save my life and the world I gave you?

I know exactly what you're doing in the 'furthernance of freedom for your country'. Absolutely nothing. And you're not neutral, you're a big part of the very problem and the erosion of those freedoms I sacrificed everything to give you and protect.

What is he doing? He is a part of that video, trying to save my life and speaking to top level government officials around the world in the biggest corruption scandal in the entire timeline of mankind. What are you doing to save my life? My liffe is about to end in the worst possible way because I defended yours.
    You have 16 hours a day to lurk forums, but not 4 hours of your life to save my life and the world I gave you?

I know exactly what you're doing in the 'furthernance of freedom for your country'. Absolutely nothing. And you're not neutral, you're a big part of the very problem and the erosion of those freedoms I sacrificed everything to give you and protect.

What is he doing? He is a part of that video, trying to save my life and speaking to top level government officials around the world in the biggest corruption scandal in the entire timeline of mankind. What are you doing to save my life? My liffe is about to end in the worst possible way because I defended yours.
    Okay. I don't care.
    jack
  • jackjack 45 Pts   -   edited September 20

I know exactly what you're doing in the 'furthernance of freedom for your country'. Absolutely nothing.
    Hello again, J:

You won't win me over by lying about me, and telling me about "the world you gave me"..  What an igno-rant pr-ick you are?

excon

• JeremyMartinJeremyMartin 2 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: My right to life

jack said:
    You won't win me over by lying about me, and telling me about "the world you gave me"..  What an igno-rant pr-ick you are?
    What makes you think you're that important? Your 'opinions' are irrelevant and have no value. Keep them to yourself. This is a 'persuade me' debate, it is for you to persuade me, not me to persuade you. Persuade me that my human rights and life are not worth saving.
    dod.png 1006.9K
    @JeremyMartin

You are one random spammer of a group of billions. You are unimportant. If you die, nothing will change, and nobody outside your close relationships will care. Your life is not worth saving.