frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

From John Money's 1955 integration of "gender is a social construct" to intersex to Leftist Wokism

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Trump will win in 2024 and snowflakes will explode

Noclemature will be one of these pitiful individuals because he is offended by many truths and facts, including his own sanity level being insane. 
    SupermanZmoneyThe_Loremaster
  • anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Dr_Batman said:
    Dr_Batman said:
    The team of three who stood for truth & justice has won this debate. That is an absolute objective universal fact! All snowflakes have been silenced by the truth and only by the truth. Marriage and true love remains exclusively between a real man and a real woman. Truthphobes, Christophobes and heterophobes will be silenced on sight.
    This whole "debate" has just been you posting rants, with the occasional other debater coming in to make fun of you, anytime someone debates you you just ignore what they actually said and post some other argument for your point, then you insult them and declare yourself victorious, you claim that you have objective facts, which is just you admitting that you are dogmatic and are almost impossible to debate because you think you're right and in your mind you don't even have to consider the opponent's point of view, because you win no matter what you say, you're the Charlie Zelenoff of debating, but congratulations you won your rant, you're so very smart.
    You have lost the argument by posting off topic trolling strawman subjective toxic comments of hate, hypocrisy and slander. You have lost this debate.
    This in't isn't a debate son, and I didn't try to make it one when I pointed that fact out, I see you have a lot more alt accounts, good for you, have some fun with them.
    NomenclatureZmoneyThe_LoremasterGreen_Lantern
    Argument Topic: More Reflection upon the term "human asexuality"

So in my previous topic, "Defense of Dr. Batman's innocence", which is addressing myself in the case, I talked about asexuality, the logical definition in the bio-logical sense and than I explained simply how it does not have any connections to humans being asexual. When lgbtpedos deny that asexuality does not exist within them because they are human beings, that is another sign of mentally disoriented delusions aka a symptom of possible delusional insanity. Further analysis needed on those asylum patients. Again, individuals who "identify" as "asexual" still have pleasure from acts of intimacy.....which proves it isn't unattraction. Therefore, lgbtpedos are denying the reality of science while claiming they support it. 
    SupermanZmoneyThe_LoremasterGreen_Lantern
    Argument Topic: Anarchist returns to plunge into further insanity and will be debunked

Whatever it is you say to noclemature, I do not care. I am perfectly sane and that is a universal objective fact that is absolute.
    SupermanZmoneyThe_LoremasterGreen_Lantern
  • SupermanSuperman 41 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: The Truth is simple

Nomenclature is insane and so is anarchist100.
    Dr_BatmanZmoneyThe_LoremasterGreen_Lantern
  • anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Could you call your next alt Zmoney? Please?
    ZmoneyThe_LoremasterGreen_Lantern
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Batman
    I am perfectly sane

ZmoneyLuigi7255
    Argument Topic: Onto the next topic: Why are wokists so ignorant?

They are brainwashed, being indoctrinated to hate religion, to hate the family structure, to hate heterosexuals, to hate biological science etc. If governments censor and abolish religion, they will have more control over the people. This is exactly why freedom of speech and freedom of religion are so important. But the secular individuals of today's society are hypocrites full of hubris, pride, greed and lust. Anarchist100 cannot come to the capacity of agreeing because he is simply ignorant towards the truth, not to mention compromised, brainwashed and has lost his common sense.
    Argument Topic: The Problem With Wokeness

The problem with Wokness: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/opinion/wokeness-racism-progressivism-social-justice.html
    Argument Topic: Is it natural for women to have long hair?

Absolutely. It has been that way for generations and still is. It remains that way. Violently driven misandrists aka sexist female hypocrites would cut their hair short in order to what? Hate on men. Oh yes. Women now want MEN TO DIE! 

That sounds like the bad influenced women advocating for violence doesn't it?

Not all women agree with this.
    Argument Topic: Do men have short hair?

Absolutely. Yet in Norse culture and other ones similar to that aka probably all the Northern nations in Europe are cultured in the way that defines men and women as having long hair being a symbolic tribute to the old religion. 
  • Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: All Pride Flags will now be burnt

All these pride flags stand for torture, mutilation, slavery, hypocrisy, pride, hubris, violence, evil, satan, greed, lust, sloth, gluttony, wrath, vanity etc etc etc. Lgbtpedos is the very New Sodom & Gomorrah. It will be decimated with no mercy at all. They are behaving no better than the harassing snowflakes from the chapter about Abraham, Lot, his wife and the case of saving 50 good souls before God's wrath rained upon both cities, destroying it completely. Archeology still proves these locations did indeed get destroyed by giant meteors of fire.

All pride flags will be burnt starting now in all nations that are fighting against the wokeness and are against communism itself. 

God prevails!
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5971 Pts   -  
    Imagine how much productive work you could have done if you redirected even 10% of the energy you are putting into this nonsense into it.
    ZmoneyDr_BatmanSupermanThe_LoremasterLuigi7255ZeusAres42
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    Bruh you made 11 alt accounts for this one-sided debate? You're honestly approaching Dr. Eggman's territory from this vid

Nomenclatureanarchist100Dr_BatmanSupermanThe_LoremasterGreen_LanternZmoney
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
    Argument Topic: MayCaesar and Luigi are trolls

Considering how you both have contributed nonsense to this debate, you have lost. It is already very productive with the amount of facts that I present here, however, the individuals who are involved here, such as maycaesar, luigi, anarchist and nomenclature are all not productive. None of you see the truth. You hate when others speak the truth and yet you call me, who has common sense, to be unproductive? That's funny but not true unfortunately for you. Fortunately for me, I've got what it takes to sit quietly until you all show up again to be very disruptive, non productive, deceptive, toxic and subjective. While the facts on gender/sex and basics of biology I have stated are all absolute, objective and universally applies to all. There are only 2 genders; male and female. Marriage and true love is only between real man and real woman. No man can be a woman and no woman can be a man. Leave the boys and girls alone or else someone will find out and more people will start to speak up because of your indulgences and indoctrinations to brainwash the youth of humanity into disgusting ideologies.
    SupermanThe_LoremasterGreen_LanternZmoney
    Argument Topic: That's funny considering how you've been trolling around and have been denying facts

Luigi7255 said:
    Bruh you made 11 alt accounts for this one-sided debate? You're honestly approaching Dr. Eggman's territory from this vid

Bruh, mind your own, hypocrite. You've honestly have become Dr. Eggman yourself without realizing while I have actual friends to help me debate under-intellectuals such as yourself.  Considering how you have no facts on your side, neither does Dr. Eggman so check yourself before you wreck yourself. Your approach will never be efficient enough because all you do is cherry pick "suspicions" instead of disproving the list of facts I have. It's meaningless from your side and that's how you've lost.  Atheists will hate this video. Enjoy!

Considering how you have no basis of facts nor anything relative to the topic at hand, you will be destroyed by Ken Ham and every particular highly educated, sophisticated and very intellectually based individual; male and female wise because they all have the facts. I am one of these intellectuals and you stand no chance. It takes a Christian Creationist Scientist to explain in depths the DNA and biological aspects of many things, including organisms and bacteria etc. Evolution has been disproven thanks to Henry M Morris. The evidence is all lining up and you, Luigi Eggman have proven guilty. I strip from you, your title of doctor as you do not deserve it. Instead, you deserve to be put into an insane asylum. Alts are alternative based accounts for personal reasons, not based on insanity and you've proven guilty of having alts yourself as you've seemingly convinced three other people finding this debate to be senseless even though I stand out of the crowd with my friends with these facts in particular. All of the arguments I've made so far are factually based. Who is denying it? Not us. I see you, Luigi7255, MayCaesar, anarchist, smoothie and Nomenclature. That's four other alts for you isn't it? Yeah, hypocrite, probably because people with common sense will not laugh nor agree to senseless crap and salty subjectively based opinions. Everyone who has common sense knows the so called "Social Justice Warriors" are liars, deceptive, subjective, toxic and anti critical as they can't take criticism for their fallacies and flaws while people with common sense usually will embrace their flaws and fallacies but not facts. Facts aren't fallacies nor flaws. Facts are facts. Oh and uh, Zmoney is one of my other friends. People with common sense will side with me because of the facts. The amount of emotional reaction from the snowflakes so far on here proves one thing: You are all offended by the truth which makes you all irrationally fearful. Except for me and my friends. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYswvGoaPU&t=3110s

SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Evolution Is Redundant, Religion is Morally Correct

Ironically, evolution is not actual science based on proven facts. It's a pseudoscience, sometimes commonly referred to as a philosophy with lots of theories and assumptions, unsupported by factual evidence. All it is are opinions and views that are subjectively based. While biblical evidence is archeologically there; Biblical locations. Many atheists have had personal experiences aka near death experiences. Right after that, they usually come to the conclusion that God and Jesus exists and sometimes claim they have been spoken to by God or Jesus or both. So what does that already prove? Who created us besides our individual parents of one mother and one father? Things didn't just come out of nothing you know? Morality exists. Right and wrong exists. Serial murder, abortion, adultery, sexual immorality such as sodomy, crossdressing, illegal drugs, stealing etc etc etc. These are indeed considered wrong. Claiming that all humans were once apes? The Neanderthals were not apes. It was an early stage of a human being in an early age of mankind. Stone Age, Ice Age, Bronze Age etc. Apes would be humans today if evolution was proven but it never did happen, it isn't happening and will never happen anytime soon. Evolution has proven to be a religious cult revolving around atheism and naturalist "science" aka philosophies. Now since Creationism is often contradicted by Darwin's evolutionary theory, than Creationism is actually correct and evolution is just the opposite. There are no traces of evidence in human DNA that link back to any stages of Darwin's Theory of Evolution. Since Henry M Morris already debunked evolution, it only proves creationism to be accurate and that it does indeed exist which also proves God did create us and that atheists are just at a loss because they lost faith.
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: The Problem with "Same Sex Marriage"

First, it isn't natural. It goes against natural law. Second, no children are reproduced from it. Third, it sends a bad message about how adopted kids don't need a mother and a father when they actually do or else they grow up to be confused, angry and sometimes, they turn in a bad direction. Fourth, the statistics prove that AIDs/HIV are in most homosexuals and bisexuals. Fifth, there has been evidence of homosexuals and bisexuals who have been serial killers as well as child abusers. This was due to them being abused when they were kids too. Sixth, drug addiction and substance abuse are another cause for destabilizing behavior and is now legalized in some aspect....even though some drugs are dangerously harmful. Seventh, youth and adults alike are being abused and forced into this ideology which exposes the hypocrites for who they are. Eighth, pride parades and drag shows are commonly shown as sexual and explicatory but the supporters themselves deny it, yet prove otherwise. They don't want cops around which seemingly proves they are hiding something from the majority, especially when kids are hanging around the area. This means so called "same sex marriage" goes towards the legalization of pedophilia and other sexually immoral based concepts that are toxic, subjective and practically very harmful.
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Dr_Batman
    I have actual friends

No you don't. You're an unwell Mormon fanatic who sits in the basement all day and night creating alt accounts just so you can agree with your own fanatical, homophobic hate speech.

There are some disturbed people on this site, but you son are the next level of crazy.

The_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Snowflakes be crying

I denounce wokism once more. You see, you go woke, you also go broke. It's no surprise. The leftists seem to be flourishing. Off of what though? Everyone else's misery. But they deny it. They claim that we can be happy by not having anything. Except, we need money to survive. We all do. Yet, what do leftists do? What have commies done in the past in the Soviet Union? They extorted the population, put them all in gulag camps and made them starve. In today's society, we who speak the truth have driven the snowflakes away who get offended by it. They'd be crying just because the truth is; communism/marxism never worked, has not been working and will never work anytime soon. Facts are facts. It doesn't matter what people say about the truth. Nothing changes it. John Money was a and gender still remains the same as the two biological sexes. The two are correlated. Gender and sex can never be changed. No amount of surgery nor plastic additions etc will ever change a man nor a woman nor a boy nor a girl.  Nomenclature has no mind of it's own and so it is a bot who has been debunked by me for I am for the truth and only the truth.
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
  • JoeKerrJoeKerr 332 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Batman @Dr_Batman
    Have you ever thought about receiving professional help, and I'm not talking about a hooker?
    NomenclatureDr_BatmanSupermanThe_FlashZmoney
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Batman

Can you name your next alt "ILoveAlts"? I'd sure love that myself.
    NomenclatureDr_BatmanThe_FlashZmoney
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
    Argument Topic: Off Topic Again

Luigi7255 said:
    @Dr_Batman

Can you name your next alt "ILoveAlts"? I'd sure love that myself.
    Tell me, do you bleed? You will!

Grow up. 

SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Off Topic once more

JoeKerr said:
    @Dr_Batman @Dr_Batman
    Have you ever thought about receiving professional help, and I'm not talking about a hooker?
    Have you ever thought about looking in the mirror about getting professional help? You really need it, since you do not accept the facts. You really are tripping over your own words here.

Telling me that I need professional help just because of alt accounts is a bit hypocritical don't you think? Don't tell me, you've never used alts before. Btw, alot of people do use alt accounts for their own personal reasons that is none of your concern so if I needed professional help, so would they. However, the simple fact is, none of us do but you and every other snowflake who has appeared on here to toxic post definitely do need your heads rechecked over 1000 times in mental psychiatric hospitals. Therefore, your arguments are fully invalidated and will continue to be silenced. Btw, my fiancé isn't a hooker. 

Get your mind outta the gutter, beta simp virgin boi. 
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: JoeKerr is an example of an individual in need of professional help

Just knowing from how pathetic his comment is here, in my space, he has no facts. Considering how he does not see the truth nor reality, he is indeed a hypocritical snowflake who has mental issues. You all need Jesus and if you deny that, it's your own problem.
    Martian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Truth always wins

I have spoken many facts and more facts will be posted. All trolls who have failed to debate and stay on topic are automatically categorized as mentally unstable offended snowflakes who are irrationally fearful of the truth aka truthphobia along with heterophobia, Christophobia and binaryphobia; the denial of only two genders existing. 
    Martian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: The Emasculation of Asian men and desexualization of Asian men

It has been going on for a time while black males have been held up for a stereotype that doesn't apply to all. It has ultimately been debunked in the modern age. However, I will say, lgbtpedos seems to assume that Asian males are asexual due to them still believing in racial stereotypes. That is how racist they are, considering they claim to be for anti racism, equality and such but contradict their very words with their actions to promote Affirmative Action. Knowing myself as an Asian male, westernized and living in the west happily, I have debunked the retarded stereotype of Asian males having small packages. I have a life unlike all the unintellectual trolls here, except Zmoney and his friends who are also my friends from a community of decent people. Ladies & gentlemen, I'm impressed that there are common sensible people out there, watching out for me. God truly has prevailed and I am so grateful to have real friends in my real life. All the trolls on here who have sh** posted on here need to get a life, accept the truth, grow up or be decimated by more truthful arguments that are absolute, universal and objectively correct and they also need professional help while being put in a psychiatric facility. Cry me a river and get over it, snowflakes, you lost.

Affirmative Action has proven to be a fallacy, unhelpful, racist and quite hypocritical sexist towards males and females. 
    Martian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: To subjectively and with full prejudice to generalize all white folks to be racist is hypocritical, a fallacy and immoral

To say all white people can only be racist is racist itself towards white people. Black people can also be racist. So can Latinos and Asians. Racism is a choice we all make as human beings. Being racist brings consequences of conflict and contention. Choosing not to be racist is righteous. As Morgan Freeman even said, "To stop racism, stop talking about it."

I will say, racism only exists in gangs and since all ethnic groups have gangs as well as normal people who DO NOT choose to join any of those gangs because of the suspicious activities ongoing such as racism, lgbtpedos fits in as the weakest gang there is. That is how they will be decimated and annihilated from existence.

He is right and he isn't a white man, he is a black man. He ain't racist, he respects all who respects him. Dreamer has certainly lost it and his "arguments" are not only weak, it's all invalidated crap because he is just full of it. Hypocrisy from the extremist left is all that I see.
    Martian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Difference between Alter Ego and Alt Account?

Alter Ego is when an individual has a dual personality. Doesn't mean the individual is necessarily insane unless he or she goes insane by doing insane stuff. However, if they uphold what is right such as truth and facts, what does that say about that individual? Male or female wise? It means they are sane. This proves I am indeed perfectly sane. While all the trolls laugh, they prove my points exactly. They are insane because they support nasty ideologies while upholding no truth. Hypocrisy rings from nomenclature, luigi7255 aka Dr. Eggman the Fatso, JoeKerr the invalid, anarchist the communist scumbag and anyone else who attempts this uphill battle. None of you have won an inch as you have constantly been shot down by the truth and only by the truth. You know what Einstein said? If you repeatedly do the same thing and yet fail, it is insanity. You trolls have proven these words to be true. While the truth and facts I have spoken remain ever in tact and unmoved. My faith in Jesus Christ remains objectvely steady unbroken. More toxically insane "opinions" will be shot down and stepped on.

Alt accounts are just back up accounts. It doesn't make people insane unless, they are serial killers, stalkers, black mailers who are very unstable with their mental health. Otherwise, they could just be normal people or convicts and I will say, I am a normal man on here, who is also a concerned citizen about wokism and how toxically harmful it is to society itself.
    Martian_ManhunterZmoneyThe_Flash
    Argument Topic: For people like JoeKerr to Claim that people with common sense like me need "professional help", he sure doesn't know how to accept facts of reality

It's ironic. JoeKerr has no facts and yet has the audacity to call me out when I've been factually sane this whole time? Wow. 

Does lying make you feel great? I bet it does because you are the most terrible when you claim I need professional help when the person who really needs special attention, is you, JoeKerr. 

It is a pity. Truly, it is a pity. You do not have the mental capacity to handle the truth and so you cope with your emotional drift towards irrationality of indenial instead of accepting the truth with humility and leaving this site. 

Grow up.
    Argument Topic: Anti Woke is on the rise and it's for the better of humanity

Hypocrisy towards heterosexuals, Christians and actual professional scientists etc is real from the toxic subjective anti critical, anti social injustice villainous cult; lgbtpedos as well as antifa, BLM and raging feminazis who are now calling for the death of men. How inclusive right? It's sarcasm. Of course it's not inclusive. Now there are ten things I have shown to combat insane wokism.

Honesty, following moral principles of God, setting an example for the younger generations including my own in the future which I will have with my beautiful common sensible wife who is a real woman, I don't like "gender studies" etc, so I will leave it and allow it to die off. It is invalidated across all schools who have a purpose to get rid of it, I am self reliant, I worship God more than Yale, I have alot of devoted like minded individuals who sense morality is a necessity in society. They are indeed my friends. I trust in God and thus I trust in my eyes & ears because of my faith in Him and Jesus Christ. 

None of you trolls have followed any of this. You are therefore, deluded to the point of falling to more delusional states. That's why I am here, to point out your fallacies. 
    Argument Topic: There is no bigotry towards gays. There is hypocritical bigotry towards black folks as well as white folks, Asians, Latinos etc

As I said before. There is no such thing as homophobia nor transphobia etc. There is no fear of these individuals who are gay and what not. If there are individuals who are scared though? It's because those lgbtpedo affiliated individuals are intruding upon their space. This goes for women who are often being tracked down or stalked by "trans individuals" who are likely to be men or toxic female feminazis who are hypocritically sexist as well as emotionally manipulative towards women who disagree with their views. For a man to pretend to be a woman and yet be allowed to get away with it, it's a lie and it's also insanity at it's peak. What I find quite interesting is, all these anti religious bigots here such as nomenclature, anarchist100, JoeKerr, luigi7255 etc are all hypocrites who suffer defeat after defeat, while being inclusive towards insane individuals but yet support nothing of the truth and yet call out an individual who speaks many facts/truths. How ironic is how true this situation is because none of these anti factual peeps have it right at all. They support insanity but claim I am insane for going against what they support. Hypocrites and snowflakes. Gender/sex can never be changed and you know what? Real women who are not toxic hypocritically sexist feminazis need to be heard to speak on these issues. My fiancé will be showing up within the next few months to co-speak with me and none of you will have any chance to escaping the justice that awaits you for your emotional manipulation of youth, mutilation of children aka child abuse and more atrocities. Since none of you seem aware or rather, most likely are denying the fact that insane males are dressing up as false females are harassing actual females, including under age ones in female bathrooms and changerooms, you will all suffer the consequence of instant asylum seclusion in mentally insane sanitariums where you will be treated for life for your miscreant behavior that is equally as dangerous as to others as to yourselves. The facts of biology remain in tact; gender/sex are the same relevant terms with correlation. Violations towards these terms is unjustified and will be countered with peaceful protests from concerned parents and other common sensible individuals. Marriage and true love is only between a real man and a real woman. Men cannot be women and women cannot be men. Those who deny those facts are insane themselves. Any of you trolls who argue more from this point on are considered runaway insane patients. The orderlies will now catch you on sight. There will be no parole for all the trolls who have failed to accept the facts/truth I have spoken. 

I have spoken absolute universal objectively correct truths and facts. Another round goes to me because the trolls are invalid individuals who behave like bots with no consciousness. Believing in "Darwin's Evolution" is insanity. Believing in creationism is sanity. . 
    Argument Topic: The Next Time I see an insane man dress up in female clothing and claim to be a woman when he's not, Batman is going to start making appearances

You have been warned. This is now a war between the sane and the insane. The Batman exists to counter insanity and he is a sane individual who is a concerned citizen about the peoples' safety, especially kids. No wonder kids look up to him because he sets the perfect example of what to do as an adult; doing what is right when everything goes wrong, even when the law is turned upside down where wrong is right and right is wrong. However, we all know that wrong is never right, even if everyone is doing it which is exactly what people seem to be trending; avoiding the truth and promoting lies of sodomy, sexual immorality, "transsexuality" etc etc. None of it is progressive from lgbtpedos, BLM, Antifa and man hating female sexist misandrist hypocrites. All of you will be countered, silenced and destroyed on sight by simple questions, simple facts and more.

"Social Justice Warriors" represent nothing of truth & justice and it does take brutally honest individuals to destroy them verbally. Batman will start combating toxic predators who lie about being women when they are actually men. Batman protects men, women, boys & girls. It is logically and morally correct to have a local hero step up with his identity protected to fight injustice with real justice in hand. The cops and the people are supported by the Batman so the cops and the people should be helping a concerned citizen such as Batman deal with these issues.
    @Dr_Batman
    I just love it when religious fruitcakes like you start ranting at people you class as "irreligious atheists".
    I certainly do not need to be lectured to by someone like you.
    YouI say you love your god. Well according to the bible, a book said to be the inerrant word of your god, this
    god was responsible for drowning almost all the world's inhabitants, the genocide of nations, slaughtering men women, and children,
    the rape of his enemies wives, the taking of young virgins as war brides, ripping open pregnant women, dashing children to pieces, murdering the firstborn.
    condoning slavery, to mention just a few of this god's monstrous acts.
    You believe in a god that your bible says was responsible for such barbarity and you have the nerve to lecture others as to their behaviour!
    All I can say, once again is, have you ever considered getting professional help? 
    NomenclatureDr_BatmanSupermanZmoneyThe_Flash
    Argument Topic: JoeKerr has once again produced now truth and therefore is irrelevant to this debate.

It's just the simple truth. Facts will continue to be posted here as usual. Snowflakes will be debunked and silenced on sight. God prevails!
    SupermanZmoneyThe_Flash
    Argument Topic: JoeKerr is a snowflake who loves to boast about not being snowflake but yet is offended by the truth

JoeKerr Tell me, what is a woman?
    A woman isn't a man neither is a man a woman. However, you seem so prideful that it makes you just a hypocrite doesn't it?

Hypocrite: Someone who claims he/she is something he/she is not. 

JoeKerr has claimed he "loves" it when snowflakes does whatever, yet you have no truth within you nor facts, which makes you the snowflake and therefore a hypocrite. You have tripped over your own words. It's a shame on you and another point for me.
    SupermanZmoney
    @Dr_Batman

Remember guys, Dr Batman and his army of 12 alt accounts are "perfectly sane".

SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    You said, "JoeKerr has once again produced no truth and therefore is irrelevant to this debate

So, are you now saying that the examples of your god's barbarity taken from the bible and posted by me are not true
    and that you don't believe in the biblical god after all?
    In my post to you, I gave examples of events recorded in the bible and said that you believed in the biblical god, the same god
    who was either the perpetrator or instigator of these events.
    You have stated previously that you believe in the biblical god, and from that reasonably assume you believe the bible to be true.
    If you are now saying that my post had no truth, does that makes you a bible denier and a non-theist?
    You seem confused.

NomenclatureDr_BatmanSupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Question not answered and also more off topic nonsense from JoeKerr

I do have the truth and I will continue to speak the truth. All opposition has been defeated.
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: BLM and Antifa are not as they claim they are

Black Lives Matter claims to be fighting for black lives. But what have they brought instead? They have been burning, looting and murdering. Racism towards white folks is real and to say non white folk can't be racist though, that is wrong because I've seen black people be very racist towards the white folks. It particularly only occurs in gangs. Antifa claim they are against fascism but the way they are acting, they are fascists fighting against themselves. Both groups are hypocrites who have become terrorist groups running berserk in America. Not only that, lgbtpedos have shook hands with both terrorist groups, blindly believing they are fighting for a just cause when they are delusional and are only fighting for their own self centered subjective views that are disgusting and doing harm to others. Feminazis are now claiming that "All Men Must Die."

Not only is this sexist, it's been proving me right. I always knew these "new feminists" were not as they claim to be. They were always planning to show their true colors just as lgbtpedos, BLM and Antifa would. Their true colors is; wanting chaos and anarchy to reign, not justice nor the truth to help the people flourish in harmony, peace, unity and love. 
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    @Dr_Batman

Every single person on this site who isn't you agrees that you're insane. It's pretty much the only thing we all agree on.
    JoeKerrSupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)

What will happen if PCOS is not treated?
    What are the complications of PCOS? Women with PCOS are more likely to develop certain serious health problems. These include type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, problems with the heart and blood vessels, and uterine cancer. Women with PCOS often have problems with their ability to get pregnant (fertility).

Why are people normalizing it? Because again, apparently, people deny the facts and are offended by it. Yet the facts remain right where it is. Facts never change, isn't changing and will never change. If it offends you, too bad, you are irrationally fearful of the truth, therefore making you truthphobic. If you believe it is normal for women to grow facial hair, there is something seriously wrong with you besides being misandrist towards all men & boys who do naturally grow facial hair because of our nature. God designed men and women to be different. Facial hair is one of these biological differences. Women have less testosterone and if they do get PCOS, it does indeed need treatment not to preserve it and look like a total woman that might be mistakened as a man. Men are not women. Neither are women ever going to be men. PCOS has caused some women to believe it is normal. So does this make them men all of a sudden? Not on my watch. I have spoken absolute objective facts once more and I will continue to demolish all trolls who attempt to debate when they bring no facts at all. 

Wokism is exactly what it is; accepting things that aren't healthy nor helpful and instead are harmful to individuals, brings no productive result to society and eventual bankruptcy. Alot of women who believe PCOS is a normal state are deluded and need serious education from proper professionals on the fact that it does indeed affect a woman's fertility which also prevents her from getting pregnant. If you are one of these women, don't complain when you get some pregnancy issue because by then, you will realize, me and anyone who tells you the same about PCOS are right and will always be right because we stick by common sense and pure facts. Accepting PCOS is also like accepting transgenderism to be normal; such as allowing men to dress up as women and then allowing them to get away with crime such as assaulting women and girls in female specific bathrooms. That is how insane wokism has gotten. 

"Go Woke, Go Broke"

Common sense is on the rise, people are slowly waking up. We will not tolerate anymore of this madness. 

God prevails!
    SupermanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Nomenc;lature is delusional and so are his delusional inmates who are mentally insane

@Dr_Batman

Every single person on this site who isn't you agrees that you're insane. It's pretty much the only thing we all agree on.
    Speak for yourself, hypocrite. Every time I speak the facts, none of you pay attention. Nay, it is you who is insane. It's pretty much the fact that you are the one who's insane because you don't have any facts within you. 

It's ironic because I have been speaking the truth for quite some time now and it's never going to stop. I genuinely know that you are insane and your "friends" are insane. Just because I disagree with you due to being the only one who speaks the facts on here, this makes me the only sane person here besides Zmoney and all of my friends who will join here. They all have common sense. You and your "friends" don't have common sense. Therefore, the truth of the matter is, you are the insane one as are all your co-conspirators. You all belong in a mental facility and you all have lost this debate because of it. Continue this uphill attack and you will be shot down by more facts and truth. Your arguments are invaldated.
    Argument Topic: Hypocritical truthphobic snowflake named Nomenclature claims I am insane. How so? Just because I speak the facts and truth? HA! I am perfectly sane.

You claim that everyone disagrees with me agrees with you that I am insane. Yet I am the only one who has spoken the truth & facts which you all deny. Insanity is when you no longer believe in reality and guess what? Facts are part of reality. Always will, always has been and always remains so. Therefore, nomenclature, I can agree that all of you are indeed insane because that's what you've become. You ignore the facts and then make up some invalidated opinion to gang up on me. The classic "no u" is very familiar with me. I've beaten it and I've already beaten you with it. It isn't gonna work and it hasn't worked ever. For not accepting the facts of biology and that wokism is harmful etc etc etc, you are insane. Wokism is based on political correctness and Ben Shapiro even stated, "Political Correctness breeds insanity."

I find you, nomenclature to be a disturbed individual. You belong in a hospital and you need professional help. That's another fun fact. I have a life unlike you.

Your arguments are as weak as your individual self. As far as I am concerned, you can't even debate. All you can do is throw insults. That's another simple fact that I see before my eyes. You are only digging your grave further deeper.

Cry me a river, get over it and grow up. The truths that I have spoken will continue to destroy you on sight. Dr. Jordan Peterson, Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, me and many others who are standing up to your insane wokist ideologies are in fact absolutely justified to the core. I will continue to demolish wokish trash talk and continue to post the truth and facts on here. My words are heavily all based on proven facts and truths of what is going on today in society. Therefore, all that I speak of is absolute, objective and universal.
    Argument Topic: Political Correctness Breeds Insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6m7YomSeY
    Argument Topic: Canadians are on the rise, do you really take us for fools that we will fear you, nomenclature?

You have not the guts to accept the truth and you slander about others who do speak the facts and truth? You don't have any facts nor truth. You are mentally unstable and you are indeed in need of professional psychiatric help. You are a hypocrite, a snowflake and not a very good human being. All you harbor is resentment. All you do is insult. I will continue to speak against you because you do not have the heart to make peace with yourself. Your anger is what drives you towards a stage of hellish torment. It is caused by your own hand. While I am objectively sane for I have spoken many facts and truths, I have hurt no one and I do not protest about senseless things such as allowing men to delusionaly dress up as women when they clearly aren't women, I do not support any sort of child abuse to mutilate young boys and girls just to "change their gender" because of something they did that isn't "normal". Or anything that has to do with man hate, sodomy etc. AIDs/HIV are factual results due to the amount of sexual partners each sodomite has had per year. The range goes from 500 to 1000. While normal heterosexuals such as myself, we are not incompetent in having so many sexual partners for it brings temporary satisfaction. Nothing lgbtpedos do are based on love. It is all based on pride, greed and lust. Forcing toxic leftist ideologies onto kids is a sin and is the definition of insane. Hypocrites like you, nomenclature have no proof that I am insane. In fact,, it's the opposite, I have loads of proof of what the wokists are doing and in supporting them, you have made yourself an asset to crime against humanity. 

You will not only be punished by man's laws, you will be eternally damned because of your personal desires to be a pedophile, an insane deluded individual and probably also very violently driven by your unstable emotions. Your arguments are now seen as more then just invalidated. It is all seen as unethical, immoral, evil and demonic. 

Don't like the truth? You are the definition of an irrational degenerate. Not to mention a truthphobe, heterophobe, binaryphobe and Christophobe.

Oh and you believe in deluded Darwin's evolution which was long disproven by Henry M Morris and by other scientists too. Evolution is based on philosphies and a religion around naturalist  So much for claiming to be scientific eh? Well you aren't because once more, you are sick in the head, a retarded individual with issues who probably makes fun of the disabled and more. You will continue to be decimated on this site time and again until .you disappear.

Climate change also isn't happening nor is it ever going to happen. 

God prevails!
    Argument Topic: Is it ever okay to be racist towards "white people"?

No. It is not okay to claim you can be racist towards white people. It is not okay to claim white people are the only ones who can be racist. If you do believe white people can be racist and that you are allowed to be racist towards white people, then you are a hypocrite. Why? Because ironically, I've seen black folks holler racist stereotypes towards Asian men such as myself and I've seen black folks make fun of white people overall. I've seen a black woman who wrote a blog on prejudicing the entire white ethnic group. Yes, she called them all evil and she even called them the "White race" even though we are all of the human race. I've encountered a Brazilian beta male who decided to also be racist towards Asian males, claiming that none of them are capable of having kids with any woman. He clearly lied and even threw in the racial slur for Chinese people. Was he white? The answer is no. So as a witness, I know white people are not often racist these days. In fact, most of them have become my closest friends like family because we are all from the same faith. The faith under Christ. I am a westernized Asian male living in the west here in North America and I have friends who are Caucasian/Western aka white folks. I have a fiancé who is Caucasian/Western/White and she is the most loving women I have ever come to know ever since childhood. I have friends who are also non Caucasian such as Latinos, Africans and ofc fellow Asians. Anyone who attempts to debate me on this will be destroyed on sight by facts; non white folks are just seemingly more racist these days because of the lies and hatred towards white people when white people are not racist these days. They are fun and loving human beings just like the rest of us. There is no sarcasm in what I say. God is against racism too and yet what does lgbtpedos do? What does BLM do? What does Antifa do? What do feminazis do? They are all sexist, racist, hypocritical and very very anti common sense which also makes them anti human, immoral and evil to the point of perdition and sedition. 

End of discussion.
    Argument Topic: The March of Truth continues

Let us stand together against wokeism because they are the definition of racist, sexist, hypocritical and mentally insane with hints of perdition, sedition and more dangers to themselves as well as to others in society, especially the youth. #SaveOurChildrenNow #SaveHumanity #StandForTruth #StandForJustice #StandForCommonsense #StopWokeistInsanity #EnoughIsEnough #StopPride #StopDragShows #StopBLM #StopAntifa #StopFeminazis #StopAllMenMustDie When she mentioned that the mentally healthy were seen as insane and that the actual mentally insane were seen as healthy....this is how we, who have common sense and common knowledge of facts/truth know we are not the insane ones. It is those who promote transgenderism, heterophobia, truthphobia, Christophobia, hypocrisy, drag shows, pride parades, Burning, Looting, Murdering, Antifa and also feminazi man hating misandrist behavior etc. The list goes on. Why did we allow people to normalize insanity? Why did we? WHY?! Joseph Smith was right. All men must repent. I stand with the woman giving this talk of common sense and pure historical facts as well as scientific ones on gender/sex. Yeah, women are worried because they don't want men pretending to be women in order to harass them and their daughters. There is no such thing as transphobia at all! Phobia is defined as having fear of something or someone. Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders. Women are absolutely justified to be scared just as men are absolutely justified to be vigilant against other men who are not only forceful but violent, active homosexuals and more. Men, women, boys and girls who have common sense all have the right to say no to wokeism. All supporters of wokeism are insane and are in fact truthphobes. They fear the truth. Since they assume we are irrational, I will say we are rational about all the things we know and support. They are the hypocrites and the irrationally fearful ones. Saying no to a fake woman who is actually a man is justified. My words are absolute on this. Snowflakes who attempt to debate me will be demolished without mercy by more factual and truthful bombardments. Mozart and Beethoven were two of the most famous musicians. They were never white supremacists. The white supremacists are BLM, Antifa, Lgbtpedos and Feminazis. All of them are hypocrites as they claim to be one thing but contradict themselves entirely by their actions. They are the definition of anti critical, anti social injustice villains with a hint of self destructive behavior that requires psychiatric professional attention.
    Argument Topic: Resisting Woke: How to Fight Back

A lady gave the most interesting talk on the history of the UK from the time of the Danish invasion, to Alfred the Great taking back Wessex, to the eventual arrest of a man in the Soviet Union who was writing to a friend about Joseph Stalin. He was brought to Moscow and put in the Gulag after being  accused of founding a violent organization. Doesn't this sound familiar? There was no freedom of speech in the USSR at all. The lady goes on to explain how the mentally healthy individuals were accused of insanity, while the mentally insane were seen as the healthy ones. Nomenclature, you are not sane at all in this situation. You are a neo marxist simp and you are indeed insane as are your "friends". I knew that I wasn't mad at all. I knew I wasn't ever insane for speaking the truth. I am healthy both mentally and physically. 

While you? I cannot say the same. Neither can I say the same about your co-conspirators. Communism never worked. Marxism failed. Socialism also failed. You mad? Stay mad because you will be destroyed in another debate by a group of anti communists. There will be no quarter given at all. 

Stalin is dead and any stalin supporter I see will be facing trial, no parole and the death penalty by imprisonment for life or actual execution by law if necessary.
    Argument Topic: Resisting Woke: How to Fight Back Part 2

The lady continues to talk about the fallacies of how wokist supremacists believe all of European aka White/Caucasian history was based around racism and slavery. How so? How is this true? Statues that are devoted to certain figures in history are memorials to remember what they had done! All the arguments about these memorial statues being dedicated to slavery etc are wrong and factually weak. I support this lady because she, like me, speaks only facts and only the truth. We will no longer bow down to lies. Under pressure, the weak roman catholic church wanted to support the removal of these dedicated statues. Yet was Mozart and Beethoven white supremacists? No! They were famous musicians and geniuses. They never enslaved anybody! They entertained everybody with their music! Abolitionists and BLM are indeed the reason behind racism itself. They claim to be for black lives and against slavery yet they blame every white person and European figure for slavery? Did you know that Africans had slaves of their own? Slavery was a worldly thing. It never started from the "white" communities. All the things this lady has explained about are pretty much aligned with what I have been saying as well.