frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The earth is stationary concave spherical

Debate Information

We are living inside the spherical earth. The reason we don't see what looks like a half pipe is because there is an optical illusion mirroring the sky onto the earth.
Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SwolliwSwolliw 1530 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat
    The reason we don't see what looks like a half pipe

Speak for yourself. The reason you choose to see "a half pipe" is that you are a stu-pid, half-witted conspiracy theorist whose knowledge of the real world could be posted in headline type across a flea's nuts. 

Now, please explain to the forum.....Are you seriously intent on pursuing such a childish, flippant topic any further?

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Nope

@Erfisflat
    There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that we are living inside the Earth rather than on its surface.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2022
    Oh! Dear me, you’re back with the same nonsensical gibberish proving your escalating insanity is beyond help at this stage 

Do you still also adhere to your previous claim that the Earth is enclosed in a glass dome?
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Do you really believe this?

HI Erfisflat,

I just wanted to know if you really believed this or if this was some sort of joke? Thank you. :)
  • @JulesKorngold
     There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that we are living inside the Earth rather than on its surface. Okay just for the sake of honesty yes there is Scientific evidence to can be seen as support we live inside the Earth. The argument is based simply around earth's atmosphere itself as being a part of earth just as other planets atmospheres are their own. hat you might try and say specifically is we do not live inside the earth's crust or lithosphere.

@Erfisflat

Not that this fact supports any of this ....It is the mathematics which put a subliminal idea in your head and you cannot shake it because there is not scientific experimentation to prove mathematics wrong when it comes to Einstein’s theory of relativity. They all use the same mathematic fallacy Pi as a ratio.

We are living inside the spherical earth. The reason we don't see what looks like a half pipe is because there is an optical illusion mirroring the sky onto the earth.

I blame it all on the fact that the world sucks at mathematics and cannot tell the difference between something as simple as a ratio and approximation or doesn't want to. As a common courtesy a diameter of a circle is a what is better called a mathematical chord of a circle, the radius of a circle is also a chord when it’s moved from center to the circumference edge completely. Einstein’s Theory of general relativity and Newton’s law of gravity is wrong because the mathematics are wrong and based on an approximation.

On top of this Pi is not represented by a negative number as was not properly calculated to be placed insdie any linear equation of alagbra from it's humble beginings.

• @JulesKorngold
    There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that we are living inside the Earth rather than on its surface.

Also, the scientific use of Pi in all theory is the proof JulesKorngold remember it is an approximation and does not rely on fact to place calculations of mathematics outside the all circumference of a circles area. Pi simply states that a calculation of a 3:1 ratio might exist placing calculations by ratio outside the circle area, Pi being 3.14159: 1 not that you would come close to understanding this but the ratio is 4:1 and a 3:1 - 1:1 calculation comes only from using a type Inverse Calculous with a scalene triangle. The Covid Virus quarantine gave the enough free time to make corrections for my own ongoing projects.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6045 Pts   -  
    On one hand, we have a simple expression for the force of gravity explaining everything. On the other, we have a set of weird optical illusions, intergovernmental conspiracies spanning thousands of years, millions scientists deliberately lying about their findings - and, of course, lack of any equations or measurements.

I wonder which one is true. Hmm...
    John_C_87
  • On one hand, we have a simple expression for the force of gravity explaining everything.

9.81 meters per second, per second, explaining gravity a velocity that ends at a set terminal velocity. Yet is not a law of motion.

I wonder which one is true. Hmm...
    Neither!...
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1530 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer
    I just wanted to know if you really believed this or if this was some sort of joke? Thank you.

With an avatar like that, he probably makes himself believe such crap as well as any other conspiracy that anyone could ever dream up.

It is just the nature of these misfits of society who just can't accept the status quo and what is normal and I think you will find that they all had bed-wetting issues well into puberty.

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Swolliw said:
    @Dreamer
    I just wanted to know if you really believed this or if this was some sort of joke? Thank you.

With an avatar like that, he probably makes himself believe such crap as well as any other conspiracy that anyone could ever dream up.

It is just the nature of these misfits of society who just can't accept the status quo and what is normal and I think you will find that they all had bed-wetting issues well into puberty.

In the past what was considered normal would have been being would what today be called a bigot.

It may surprise you to learn that society can be wrong and sometimes disagreeing with society is a good thing.