frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

racism

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    genetically we are all the same. one race. appearance and temperament  will not change that i. Thats like saying the opposite gender is of a different race.  @Bogan
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    well then go debate else where. sounds like a cop out to me. I answered your thread. feel free to look. It is there. @MayCaesar
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    really?  what makes you think my time is not as valuable as anyone else It is not my fault, they will not take time to scroll through the threads to find something.  Instead of doing that, I am called a with no proof. anyone can look back and see my answers. ? @Luigi7255
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @Luigi7255

So be it 
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @Bogan
    That is exactly like saying that there is only one species of brown bear, they are all the same, and all of the sub species of brown bears does not change that

It is nothing like saying that, because subspecies of brown bear are genetically distinct from one another. You don't seem either capable or willing to address the science and instead are throwing out any plausible false analogy you can muster. 

Sub species of humans

There are no subspecies of humans. The genetic makeup of humans is much too similar to group them into subspecies. In fact, the larger genetic differences in humans are to be found between Africans, rather than between Africans and Eurasians. See:-

https://academic.oup.com/genetics/article/161/1/269/6049925?login=false

Your entire belief system is rooted in falsity.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    all you claimed was it is a learned behaviorism. That parents teach their children to be a racist. You never answered the root causes of racism or how and when it originated. Humans are territorial by nature and being so, as it originated in ancient times, shows why. distrust of those who are strangers. would you allow a stranger to walk into your house and have his way with it?  of course not. It is your territory, you r area. You do not want them there, they may rob or destroy or take valuable resources. Even young children have their own territory. Children have to be taught to share. They do not want another child to take away any of their toys(valiuable resources) ,This is an automatic behaviorism. It is not taught. The root causes of racism began long ago and is so, because of distrust of strangers, and those who are different. I have already explained as to why. Now instead of ridicule and insults and more comic book ads, are you going to show any kind of intelligence and actually debate this issue? @Dee
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @maxx

You've wasted so much time saying phrases like "Just read the sources", "You just don't like the source(s)/author(s)", and "I've already responded, you just haven't read it yet" rather than just, you know, actually showing where you responded or using your sources in your argument without just copy-and-pasting the link.
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    instead of running off at the mouth, why do you not just debate the topic? @Luigi7255
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    maxx said:
    well then go debate else where. sounds like a cop out to me. I answered your thread. feel free to look. It is there. @MayCaesar
    Me asking you to back up your claims with evidence is a "cop out"? Do not be a clown, sir. I will not go debate "else where", and I will expect people to answer for their lies.

Your time is demonstrably not too valuable to look for the passage I am asking about and quoting it; it surely would take no more than 5% of the time it took you to post all these lazy deflections... provided it actually exists. If it does not, then yeah, all the time in the world will not allow you to find it. 

You are also lying once again. As I said, I read every single one of your comments in this thread 4 (four) times and did not find what I was looking for. Be so courteous as to do 1% of that work and find your own passage, please.
    maxx said:
    ok, you are the one who is wrong in this aspect.. there ane no natural instincts that we have erased. none.  in the modern world some people can override or suppress these urges but they are still with-in us; hence why we have racism still. It is not about skin color or how they live. is is about distrust and fear of others, and again I have explained as why that is so. @MayCaesar ; here you go may, the answer i posted to you earlier question.. happy now? @Maycaeser @Maycaesar

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I am sorry, but this in no way addresses the childhood experiences I described and Luigi seconded. Please find the relevant passage and post it here. Thanks.
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I did. You never responded to this comment I made:
    Luigi7255 said:
    @maxx

Your thesis was that racism is an inherent part of us, and I disagreed. Why are you arguing for a thesis you didn't make?
    See how totally hard it is to bring a comment back up? Totally impossible, amirite?
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    and I told you as to why is is part of us and simply disagreeing does not mean anything. The root causes of racism are distrust of strangers and those who are different. If you do not agree, explain .@Luigi7255
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx, I think there is possibly some truth in your argument as to where racism initially came from, but you're radically oversimplifying and either ignoring objections or getting annoyed by them. The main problem with your idea that I can see is that racists don't have (or at least, don't always have) a ubiquitous attitude towards all differing races. It's perfectly possible for someone to hate black Africans but at the same time be completely indifferent to Chinese people. In fact, in America at least, I would argue that is a common attitude. 
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Your opening paragraph was this:
    maxx said:
    I consider that racism is inherent in not only humans; but in animal as well. Now first, let us not get hung up on the word racist; the word itself, simply evolved since ancient time to have the meaning it has today. Its base meaning ions fear, resentment and anger over those who are strangers or different. Since the earliest days of humans, individual tribes considered  strangers as a threat, who would steal resources, take women, territory, and kill and destroy. Even those of the same tribe who were born differently; an infliction, or a completely different look of  the rest of the tribe, were considered an outcast. even in the lower animals we see this. agree or not and explain why.
    I responded with this:
    Luigi7255 said:
    @maxx

Racism as of now isn't inherent. Like May, I used to trust people's words when I was young, but after I started to come to many conclusions contradicting the words of those older than me, I'm more skeptical (hence why I came onto this site a couple of years ago). Although my argument is mostly semantics (inherent means to be permanent in a person, and racism absolutely isn't permanently in one's mind), your argument seems unfounded in general. You say that since tribes were fearful of others due to a possible threat, that idea founds the idea of racism is inherent, but tribes often worked together and quite a large group of tribes have, that's how civilizations came to be. Ever since civilizations came to spread up to today, that idea of fear has been toned down to essentially nitpicks and flat-out hatred, so the excuse that yesterday's fear turned into today's unfounded hatred doesn't make sense.

Explain to me how I "just disagreed".
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    yes, but accepting one over the other is a learned behavior. The reasons as to why a person might hate blacks, still has its root causes and those are at its basic level; distrust of strangers and those who are different. In todays society we have a huge melting pot of "races" mingling. You may encounter some Chinese person on the street and like their looks, but you do not know them, nor would you accept them if you suddenly found one in your house, your territory, just because the may bring problems, steal, and so on. I am over simplifying because it is basic. People distrust strangers and those who are different today just as they did in ancient times. ancient times is where racism began for the reasons i earlier outlined. and Those traits have been hardwired into us from the beginning. @Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

all you claimed was it is a learned behaviorism. 

It is 

That parents teach their children to be a racist. 

True again 

You never answered the root causes of racism or how and when it originated

What is it you don't get about 'it's leaned behaviour ?"

. Humans are territorial by nature and being so, as it originated in ancient times, shows why. 

What are you still not getting about 'it's learned behaviour "? 

distrust of those who are strangers. would you allow a stranger to walk into your house and have his way with it?  of course not. It is your territory, you r area.

We all know this Captain obvious , do you know what racism means?

You do not want them there, they may rob or destroy or take valuable resources. 

Yes I don't like violent thieves  

Even young children have their own territory

But what's this got to do with racist babies you claim babies are born racist?

Children have to be taught to share. 

They do not want another child to take away any of their toys(valiuable resources) ,This is an automatic behaviorism. 

It is not taught.

You haven't mentioned racism once ,what's this got to do with racist babies you claim babies are born racist?

The root causes of racism began long ago and is so, because of distrust of strangers, and those who are different. 

Do you want a dictionary definition of racism? But what's this got to do with racist babies you claim babies are born racist?

I have already explained as to why. 

No you didn't ,  you claim babies are born racist , prove it? How about racist animals your other claim prove it?

Now instead of ridicule and insults and more comic book ads, are you going to show any kind of intelligence and actually debate this issue? 

I keep asking you to demonstrate that animals are born racist ( your claim) also prove there's a racist gene (your claim) and prove new born babies are racist?

You do the same dance with everyone lie , claim you answered questions you refuse to answer , lie, distort and claim to be the victim , I'm trying to allow for your g-netic st-pidity but it's tough going 
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    I do not believe you are going back far enough to the beginning. yes some earlier tribes worked together and eventually formed civilization, but the distrust is still there, even today. Many earlier tribes ceased fighting simply because it got them little but death. However, , back then and even today one distrusted strangers and those who are different. I gave you the reasons as to why. Now one thing no one has answered, is what are the root causes of racism, its basic causes, and its origins; and explain as to how such traits; like all other traits, were not genetically passed on to us today. @Luigi7255
    it is easy to call some one names when you are thousands of miles away now isnt  it. Do babies show bias? Researchers seek the roots of racism | CBC News  @Dee
  • BoganBogan 450 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I wrote a three paragraph, 385 word  explanation giving examples as to why your thinking is wrong. and you reply with a two sentence 37 word declaration giving no reasoning or examples supporting your position.  Good grief.     'There are non so blind........"
    @maxx

it is easy to call some one names when you are thousands of miles away now isnt  it.

Well I suggest you don't do it then if you feel so strongly about it 

You never even read your own piece as you totally ignored what professor  Andrew Baron says which debunks your inept 'researchers' opinion piece , read on and educate yourself ........

But not everyone agrees that children so young exhibit racial bias. Andrew Baron, an associate professor in the department of psychology at the University of British Columbia, has also extensively studied bias. He doesn't believe children just months old are necessarily exhibiting racial bias.

Many of the tests for babies, including Lee's, measures the time a baby looks at an individual. But Baron says that's not a fair measure.

"They look at things they like," Baron said. "Total looking time doesn't tell you what they're thinking. In [Lee's] study, they reported longer looking time, but there's no reason to think that longer is due to race."

Instead, they could be looking longer because an object is new to them, he said.

"My take is that it could be that own race is paired with positive," Baron said. "But they could be looking at other race because it's new and strange; there could be other interpretations."

Reversing the process

Children's apparent preferences for those of their own race don't necessarily last, and they don't mean the babies will become racist.

Adults can change their behaviour once they recognize their own racial bias. They can contrast negative stereotypes with examples that challenge their biases, try to see a situation or the world from the other person's perspective and engage in positive interactions with other racial groups.

And while all people may harbour some sort of racial bias, Lee says, "Bias does not necessarily translate into discrimination."

Dear oh dear mad Maxx as usual never read his own link .....ZING 

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
     science shows we are all but one race. we may all have different skin color, different morals, attitudes and so on. however we all have the same dna, and we are genetically one race., classifying others into so called sub species is but a label.  The Concept of “Race” Is a Lie - Scientific American Blog Network  @Bogan when I get more time i will post a better quality link that explains better. 
    babies at a few months old are not taught to exhibit said differences, so it had to previously existed at birth. We are hardwired to note such differences because it is an evolutionary survival aspect.  We are not taught to have fear of the unknown. We are not taught to associate those who are different and strangers. Thrust a baby or toddler into the arms of a stranger and walk away. The baby or toddler will start crying or screaming for its mother. That is not taught. Now are you going to answer my question? what are the root causes of racism, and how did it originate. In other words, you claim it is but a learned behavior. Now tell me what are the underlining causes of it. why do some people dislike others based on their culture or skin color. Then tell me how those causes originated in the human race. are you capable of doing that? or just more comic book ads.  @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Debate doesn't operate this way Doofus , first you must acknowledge the error you made in posting the link you posted as your researchers opinion piece was utterly destroyed and it's flaws were openly put on display , so acknowledge and address the criticisms , admit you never read the post and accept you haven't a leg to stand on
    no.  I have explained as to why it is hardwired into us. You have not answered my questions, in which I have asked from the beginning. If all you are going to do is spin in circles then go debate elsewheree @Dee ;Racism is Innate: The Human Brain Makes Unconscious Decisions Based on Ethnicity (medicaldaily.com)
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

no.  I have explained as to why it is hardwired into us. You have not answered my questions, in which I have asked from the beginning. If all you are going to do is spin in circles then go debate elsewheree

Yes. Your own link disagreed with your nutty theory. I told you from the start there are only two innate fears that's a fact.

The only one 'spinning ' and running is you as you refuse to acknowledge your own link disagrees with your baloney 
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    have fun talking with yourself. when you actualy answer the questions, i may answer. @Dee
    Luigi7255 said:
    @maxx

Your opening paragraph was this:
    maxx said:
    I consider that racism is inherent in not only humans; but in animal as well. Now first, let us not get hung up on the word racist; the word itself, simply evolved since ancient time to have the meaning it has today. Its base meaning ions fear, resentment and anger over those who are strangers or different. Since the earliest days of humans, individual tribes considered  strangers as a threat, who would steal resources, take women, territory, and kill and destroy. Even those of the same tribe who were born differently; an infliction, or a completely different look of  the rest of the tribe, were considered an outcast. even in the lower animals we see this. agree or not and explain why.
    I responded with this:
    Luigi7255 said:
    @maxx

Racism as of now isn't inherent. Like May, I used to trust people's words when I was young, but after I started to come to many conclusions contradicting the words of those older than me, I'm more skeptical (hence why I came onto this site a couple of years ago). Although my argument is mostly semantics (inherent means to be permanent in a person, and racism absolutely isn't permanently in one's mind), your argument seems unfounded in general. You say that since tribes were fearful of others due to a possible threat, that idea founds the idea of racism is inherent, but tribes often worked together and quite a large group of tribes have, that's how civilizations came to be. Ever since civilizations came to spread up to today, that idea of fear has been toned down to essentially nitpicks and flat-out hatred, so the excuse that yesterday's fear turned into today's unfounded hatred doesn't make sense.

Explain to me how I "just disagreed".
    I think "You just disagree", "You just do not accept my links", "You just dislike the authors" and the like are his go-to phrases to use when he feels like putting even less effort into the conversation than he usually does, yet still feels like saying something to be the one with the last word.

Honestly, what an extremely lazy and disrespectful conversationist... Cannot comply with the simplest requests and expectations of courtesy, while his conversation partners go out of their way and waste a lot of time trying to accommodate his caprices.
    may you are the one acting childish. not only did I answer your question earlier, but to show peach I finally went ahead and quoted it. You state you do not go by the notifications; therfore you tend to miss many of the replies. that is your fault, not mine.  You guys keep claiming I am wasting your time when in fact you are just wasting as much of mine by your spinning in circles like this. do something simple and go through the replies. @MayCaesar
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

have fun talking with yourself

Another defeat for mad Maxx , you post up a link that disagreed with your bull and now you're sulking 

. when you actualy answer the questions,

You mean like answering your same st-pid question 21 times but you want to hear an answer that suits your loony views instead , even your fellow racist and former friend disowned you 

i may answer

You won't and cannot as you were trounced .....yet again 
    maxx said:
    may you are the one acting childish. not only did I answer your question earlier, but to show peach I finally went ahead and quoted it. You state you do not go by the notifications; therfore you tend to miss many of the replies. that is your fault, not mine.  You guys keep claiming I am wasting your time when in fact you are just wasting as much of mine by your spinning in circles like this. do something simple and go through the replies. @MayCaesar
    You did NOT: your quote did not address the part I was mentioning in any way. I said just that immediately after I saw it; no reaction from you. And besides what you are saying now has little relation to the comment you are responding to.

The greatest part is not that you do all this, but that you are oblivious to it even when others put it in front of your face. I honestly do not know why I bother interacting with you at this point, considering that I have invested a lot of time in conversations with you and gained absolutely nothing from it. Not a single time did you say anything that challenged my or anyone else's arguments in any serious way.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    I went back to your question and looked. If you fail to see where I answered it, repost it in a quote. I am tired of this and my time is just as valuable as your.s. I answered it however. @MayCaesar
  • BoganBogan 450 Pts   -  

Maxx quote    Science shows we are all but one race.

Science shows that all life forms on earth consist of species, and because these life forms change over time because of environmental adaptations to very different environmental conditions, they also consist of sub species.    If the sub species continues to evolve, it will turn into a completely new species which may have characterises reminiscent of the host species, but they do not produce fertile ofspring.  

Maxx quote    We may all have different skin color, different morals, attitudes and so on. however we all have the same dna, and we are genetically one race.

If we all had exactly the same DNA, we would all look exactly the same.  We do not look exactly the same, any more than a Clydesdale horse looks identical to a Thoroughbred.    Both horse breeds (or sub species) are identifiably different with different physical abilities and different temperaments.   The word "race" can be used singularly to decribe the human race, or it can be used to describe the broadly recognised sub groups of races.   And you know it.  You are being disingenuous by  playing word games to ignore what you so desperately do not want to think about.

Maxx quote     Classifying others into so called sub species is but a label.

So is reptile, mammal, primate, crustacean, insect, fish, marsupial, red dwarf, red giant, main sequence star. igneous, dolomite, pine, evergreen, and every other classification which the human mind classifies into categories.

Maxx wrote    The Concept of “Race” Is a Lie - Scientific American Blog Network  @Bogan when I get more time i will post a better quality link that explains better. 

Don't bother.  I do not debate links.    Read your link, summarise whatever points it makes, and present them as your own argument.   This is a debate site, not a link exchange site, in case you have forgotten.    If your link claims that science does not recognise race, I will know it is complete bulls-heet anyway.  

• BoganBogan 450 Pts   -  
    @Luigi7255

To Luigi.   Hey, Pizzano, I posted a reply to you on page two of this topic which you seem to have missed.
    @Bogan
     Science shows that all life forms on earth consist of species, and because these life forms change over time because of environmental adaptations to very different environmental conditions, they also consist of sub species

Why don't you listen to what other people say? Subspecies are labelled such because of significant genetic differences which imply they are an evolutionary offshoot, not because the same species has different habitats. 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    maxx said:
    I went back to your question and looked. If you fail to see where I answered it, repost it in a quote. I am tired of this and my time is just as valuable as your.s. I answered it however. @MayCaesar
    Everything needs to be repeated 100 times over to you before it gets through, it seems. I mentioned the exact point I wanted you to address 4 times, at least, and still you have failed to grasp my request. I have been asking you over and over to address the description of my childhood experiences, seconded by Luigi, that contradicts your position - and the quote you reposted did not contain anything of the kind.

I am done doing your homework for you, you lazy bear. My very first comment is entirely about this point. If "my very first comment" does not narrow it down for you enough, then there is no point continuing this nonsense.

Lastly, no, your time is not valuable. You are wasting it saying the same stuff over and over and over and over again, or going around in circles trying to dodge criticism of your arguments, which serves absolutely zero function. If you are okay with spending this time on something that has zero function, then this time has zero value.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    sure! @MayCaesar
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    skin color is mere pigmentation @Bogan
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    each and everyone of you are saying things about me that are exactly what you guys are. I am too lazy to look back; so are you. I am wasting others time, so are you. I am disrespectful, so are you.The dumb thing about it, is not only did I answer the question but i finally reposted it for you and now you will not be so respectful in return to repost your own question. a bit hypocritical there. @MayCaesar
    maxx said:
    each and everyone of you are saying things about me that are exactly what you guys are. I am too lazy to look back; so are you. I am wasting others time, so are you. I am disrespectful, so are you.The dumb thing about it, is not only did I answer the question but i finally reposted it for you and now you will not be so respectful in return to repost your own question. a bit hypocritical there. @MayCaesar
    You did not answer my question. I just repeated it once again, for the 5th time now?

I am not disrespectful. I have given you much more courtesy than you deserve from any reasonable viewpoint, because I have an unshakeable belief in the human ability to right their wrongs, and even in the most desperate cases I still hold that belief. However, you have arguably been the most disrespectful person I have encountered on any website over the past 2-3 years, and even I have some standards. You are far more disrespectful of others and their time than someone like Dee who outright insults everyone he talks to, for at least Dee actually reads what others say, even if what follows is an angry insubstantial typing. You just ignore others' words and requests however you see fit, even when they go far out of their way to accommodate your insane demands.

Are you going to address my argument in the end, or not? If not, just say so: that is a much more dignified thing to do, than this nonsense that you have been engaged in for years on this website.
    ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 450 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;  

You are wasting my time if you ignore everything I write and then come out with an absolutist declaration, unsupported by a reasoned argument.    You are a funny guy, Maxx.     What your motivation is for being on a debate site is beyond me?     Most of what you write is simply declarations, and you usually dismiss any opposing opinion with either a sneery one liner or yet another absolutist declaration.   You do not even attempt to debate.    Your position seems to be, "once I make a statement it is true, and needs no further discussion". .I once thought that you had a functioning brain because you often supported my position.    But now I am on the opposing team I can see that something is not right in the way your brain works.  

MayCaesarZeusAres42
    @MayCaesar

You are far more disrespectful of others and their time than someone like Dee who outright insults everyone he talks to,

Ahh right I got it you want to engage in unwarranted  personal attacks , bad day at work ?

Thats a blatant lie, my rule of debating is and always was if you treat me with respect I will give it back , the problem is people like you think they can make snide , sneery  remarks and get away with it. You get back exactly what you give.

BTW I don't come here to debate anymore,  in the early days yes but this site has descended into a cesspit , I do real debate on Reddit.

You're comfortable here as it's a safe haven where your typically American right wing views  regarding the poor and disenfranchised are applauded as 'right on man ' , at least the right wing-nuts have their ideation of religion as 'justification' , you're just a 'crawler who feels he has to be forever thankful for the country that helped him fulfill his 'American dream '

for at least Dee actually reads what others say, even if what follows is an angry insubstantial typing.

Again that's merely your  narrow minded bias. A while back on here you  deemed that only you could meaningly comment on scientific topics as you're a career scientist who attempts to play the intellectual superior to deflect from the glaring gaps in his rationale when cornered 

I well remember your 'I'm  'better than them ' attitude when it came to my debate on minimum  wage where you refused to answer one simple question despite being asked 11 times , you st-pidly insisted that a man on minimum wage could easily pay his way with 'prudent decisions  ' regards , housing , food , education  and healthcare for him and his family; amazingly you attack Maxx  for the very behavior you're guilty of in spades , you played the very same game when it came to the gun debate where you made the ridiculous  comment that guns were not meant to make you feel safe but safer like the typical little NRA nut 

Regards ' insubstantial typing ' your opinion pieces  are normally reams of text void of meaningful implication with unfortunately no future improvement in sight 
    @Dee
    Again that's merely your  narrow minded bias

It's his raging hypocrisy, since he simply slithered away when I produced a study illustrating that his preconceptions about the effect of hunger on happiness were misguided. 

DeeZeusAres42
    @Nomenclature

It's his raging hypocrisy, since he simply slithered away when I produced a study illustrating that his preconceptions about the effect of hunger on happiness were misguided. 

Spot on Nom. That's him all over he constantly ignores any arguments against his typically narrow minded ramblings. It is truly remarkable he accuses everyone of his very faults. His sneering condescension of the poor is truly despicable ; he takes every chance he can to mention his rise to success from his terrible upbringing in Russia in a Norman Tebbit style 'get on your bike ' type speech 

Please Nom don't be tempted to hold forth on science or math as he claimed he is the only one qualified to do so .......incidentally a memory I have is of a time where you challenged him on a piece of his mathematical gibberish and he collapsed like a cheap deck chair in a gentle summer breeze 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    he collapsed like a cheap deck chair in a gentle summer breeze 

Roflmao. 

Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    I doubt that. You guys are the ones who refuse to actually debate the topic.@Nomenclature
    Nomenclature
    my declarations are generally supported by science and scientific links. I am not making it up. All you are doing is dismissing what science says.  We are all genetically the same and what is more, the same chromosomes  .  I suggest you read this. Science Proves That Race Does Not Exist - Biology - Science Forums @Bogan
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @maxx
    I doubt that. You guys are the ones who refuse to actually debate the topic.@Nomenclature
    We weren't talking about you. Learn to read please Maxx. Perhaps learn to do that before you learn the difference between quantum mechanics and general relativity. Congratulations on proving that @MayCaesar was accurate in his assessment of you.
    Dee
    maxx said:
    my declarations are generally supported by science and scientific links. I am not making it up. All you are doing is dismissing what science says.  We are all genetically the same and what is more, the same chromosomes  .  I suggest you read this. Science Proves That Race Does Not Exist - Biology - Science Forums @Bogan
    For the 1000th time, maxx... Most of the papers you link do not support your assertions, and you would know it if you actually bothered to read them, rather than googling your assertion and linking the first couple of pages that show up. But you do not even bother to read short and simple comments on here when responding to them, so that is too high an expectation, and hence here we are.

When people provide reasoned arguments, you either restate your claims like a parrot, or say something lazy like, "You just dismiss what science says". Never do you try to grapple with the actual arguments.

Notice that you are the only one here having this problem. Read any discussion between any other users: this particular problem only occurs in discussions with you, and everyone is pointing it out. You know, when everyone says that you are doing something and you are the only one thinking otherwise, chances are you are actually doing that.
    my assertions are what the paper says so quit saying that they do not Agree. I said the human race is but one race. The paper explains why   As well, when humans began migrating and diverging into different groups, over time, they developed different skin tone, different speech patterns, morals, attitudes, and so on, but biologically there is almost no difference. The idea of separate races is but a social hierarchy construct.  @MayCaesar