frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Thank Jesus that Pope Joseph RATzinger is burning in Hell!

Debate Information

Pope Joseph RATzinger, aka, Pope Benedict XVI, has finally died so Jesus as God can place him in his rightful place where he belongs, which is the burning sulfur lakes of HELL, praise Jesus’ revenge upon him!  https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-pope-benedict-xvi-dies-at-age-95-134343621.html

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

As we all should know, the Catholic church harbors pedophile priests that do extreme harm in buggering innocent children over the years. Because of this FACT, the now burning in Hell Pope Joseph RATzinger hid many child pedophile complaints, and moved the pedophile priests that did these ungodly actions of reaming innocent kids, around the United States to hide them over the years when he was a Cardinal, and Arch Bishop, and a Pope! Where in turn, said pedophile priests screwed little innocent kids again at their new habitats!  BLASPHEME!

This is what the Satanic Catholic Church represents: 

Catholic church goers helped pay for 3 BILLION+ in settlements to the parents and their children since 1950 for being victimized by ungodly Catholic Pedo priests!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases  Therefore,  Catholic sheep, help your Satanic church by giving double when the plate offerings are passed around so that your ungodly church can pay out even more pedophile priest sex claims today, do a search on Google!

With reason, can the Catholic Church preach their moral authority to the masses subsequent to their pedophile priest coverups and payouts? NO THEY CANNOT!  They would be outright hypocrites when they do, and we all know what Jesus thought about hypocrites!

“You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.” (Matthew 7:5)

“You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.” (Matthew 15:7-9)

“But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, “Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?” (Matthew 22:18)

The following is but a few of the many bad press that the ungodly Pope Joseph RATzinger has received over the years, and how the church could give him praise subsequent to his rightful death, is beyond their godly logic and reason!

Former pope Benedict accused of inaction over child sexual abuse cases:

Former pope Benedict admits making false claim to child sexual abuse inquiry:

Former Pope Benedict XVI's Mixed Legacy On Child Sex Abuse

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI failed to act in abuse cases:

What Pope Benedict Knew About Abuse in the Catholic Church:

Pope Benedict XVI failed to stop sex abuse when he was an archbishop, law firm says:

Ex-pope Benedict asks for forgiveness for clerical child sex abuse

Benedict Faulted for Handling of Abuse Cases When He Was an Archbishop

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• dallased25dallased25 379 Pts   -  
    While I agree that Ratzinger did know about the abuse and covered it up, I do not wish eternal torment on anyone. To me, it's enough that they are dead and no longer a problem to this world. I'm not sadistic enough to enjoy the thought of someone suffering, but I guess for christians, that's par for the course. 
  • @dallased25

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I'm not sadistic enough to enjoy the thought of someone suffering, but I guess for christians, that's par for the course. "

For others to suffer, the hell with Christians wanting this action, it is their God Jesus that states that Pope RATzinger is to suffer in the burning sulfur lakes of Hell because he allowed innocent children to be buggered by ungodly priests:

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

That "god" sounds like a pretty sadistic character, far surpassing in the pleasure he derives from torturing people any totalitarian regime in human history. I fail to see why anyone should take the morals of such a creature seriously.
  • @MayCaesar

Since Jesus is the only one god of the pseudo-christians (1 Timothy 2:5), then he is Yahweh god incarnate of the Old Testament as a brutal serial killer as shown throughout the Old Testament, AND, an accomplice serial killer in the New Testament as well!  

Who wants to be a pseudo-christian that worships Jesus as a horrific serial killer, especially of the innocents, raise your hands!

• dallased25dallased25 379 Pts   -  
    @dallased25

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I'm not sadistic enough to enjoy the thought of someone suffering, but I guess for christians, that's par for the course. "

For others to suffer, the hell with Christians wanting this action, it is their God Jesus that states that Pope RATzinger is to suffer in the burning sulfur lakes of Hell because he allowed innocent children to be buggered by ungodly priests:

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    I don't care if it's their god or not, Christians by in large agree with it, support it and most of them will happily say things like "Well I'm sure he's burning in hell!", or some such other supporting statement that eternal torment is ok. Most christians will absolutley be appalled if they find out that someone was tortured by another human being, no matter the reason. But when it comes to their god, will just act like it's no big deal. This is why religion is so detestable, because it makes ordinarily normal people, believe and say psychopathic things.