frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Can John_C_87 And Science Coexist?

Debate Information

Some people are big believers in science and empiricism. However, many others prefer the John_C_87 method. If your peers have no idea what you are talking about, then how can they debunk you?

Which do you prefer?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 757 Pts   -   edited January 23
    Some people are big believers in science and empiricism. However, many others prefer the John_C_87 method. If your peers have no idea what you are talking about, then how can they debunk you?
    I would require liberty to speack freely to answer this quesiton?

What I can say openly... is don't worry ... I got ya. I'll hold your hand and talk you through the math lab on establishing empirical scientific evidence real soon...okay? lol..........the lab for a teacher would cost less than $10.00 and would not require any more supplies outside of those they already have. I aways felt algebra needed a physical math-lab to be instructed clearly to students.....

• NomenclatureNomenclature 805 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    I'll hold your hand and talk you through the math lab on establishing empirical scientific evidence real soon...okay?

Thanks John. I would like that very much.

• @Nomenclature
    lol.......
    See..........some one needs to always hold your hand don't they?

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 757 Pts   -   edited January 25
    @Nomenclature

Can you explain why coming up with a scientific method to prove Einstein is wrong with a cap of cost at $10.00 is a bad thing?

• NomenclatureNomenclature 805 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    Can you explain why coming up with a scientific method to prove Einstein is wrong with a cap of cost at $10.00 is a bad thing?

Of course, John. I will happily educate you in this matter.

If one examines neosemioticist textual theory, one is faced with a choice: either reject scientific realism or conclude that derivatives of syntax are used to entrench the resultant metaphysical quandary. Neosemioticist textual theory states that narrative is created by communication. Of course, it could be said that Dahmus implies we have to choose between textual narrative and neoconceptual discourse. Moreover, “Science is elitist,” says Baudrillard; however, according to McElwaine, it is not so much reality that is elitist, but rather the defining characteristic, and some would say the economy, of reality. Sontag uses the term ‘scientific realism’ to denote a self-fulfilling paradox. 

In a sense, if deconstructivist theory holds, we have to choose between subconceptual desituationism and classic materialism. A predominant concept is the concept of neosemioticist truth. An abundance of discourse concerning realism may be discovered. Thus, the characteristic theme of the works of Sontag is not dedeconstructivism, but subdedeconstructivism.

I have to say I am disappointed in your lack of knowledge here. John.

Dee
  • @Nomenclature
    Try again please?
  • Can you explain why coming up with a scientific method to prove Einstein is wrong with a cap of cost at $10.00 is a bad thing?