frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.





"Pope the Dope" Francis says being gay is not a crime, WRONG!

Debate Information


.

Francis quoted the Catechism of the Catholic Church in saying gay people must be welcomed and respected, and should not be marginalized or discriminated against. “We are all children of God, and God loves us as we are and for the strength that each of us fights for our dignity,” Francis said, speaking to the AP in the Vatican hotel where he lives.  https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-interview-pope-francis-homosexuality-070056369.html

WRONG hell bound Pope Francis!


When Pope Francis says that being gay is not a crime, he is directly going against the inspired words of Jesus the Christ as being God in the Bible as shown below:

1.  "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

2. “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

3.  "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

4. "For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;" (1 Thessalonians 4:3-5)


Is there any Catholic within this Religion Forum taking Pope Francis position over Jesus the Christ as biblically shown above?  Ask yourselves, where does Pope Francis have the authority to usurp Jesus’ true words in the Bible as shown above???!

But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” (Luke 11:28)


As if the disgusting PEDOPHILE priest situation wasn’t enough for the Catholic Church, now “Pope on a Rope” Francis is overstepping Jesus’ true words concerning gays in not being a crime relative to the Bible which is outright BLASPHEME!



.





NomenclatureOakTownA
«1



Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +




Post Argument Now Debate Details +

    Arguments


  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Strange

    You claim Pope Francis is going against the word of Jesus, but then start quoting the Old Testament, written before Jesus was even supposed to have been born.

    It's clear to me that you are a bigot and a dangerous fanatic. 
    Cat
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 25
    @Nomenclature


    .
    Nomenclature, the #1 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum,

    YOUR BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE:
    "You claim Pope Francis is going against the word of Jesus, but then start quoting the Old Testament, written before Jesus was even supposed to have been born."


    Here, let me easily "school your Bible ignorance again" with the following biblical axioms, okay? We thank you.

    THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:
      For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5)  Therefore, if there is only one god that is Jesus, then He has to be the same god of the Old Testament! Thats like you comically and erroneously saying that the God of the Old and New Testaments were different Gods, NOT! LOL! ... Get it Bible fool? 2+2=4.


    JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT:  

    JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about meBut since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”” (John 5:46-47). Therefore, how could Moses write about Jesus if He was not the ONE GOD of the Old Testament? Duh!

    JESUS SAID: "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." (John 8:58)  Do you need further explanation?

    LUKE SAID:beginning with Moses and all the Prophets,” Jesus “interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself” (Luke 24:27). Self-explanatory for even a Bible fool like you, GET IT?

    JESUS IS THE SAME GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT: “In Isaiah 44:6 the LORD (Hebrew Yahweh) refers to himself as “the First and the Last”. In Revelation 1:8 and 17, Jesus similarly refers to himself as “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last”. GET IT? HUH?



    YOUR INSIDIOUS QUOTE: "It's clear to me that you are a bigot and a dangerous fanatic" 

    Nothing can be clear to you because of your inept stupidity of the Bible in making a fool of yourself, whereas the only dangerous fanatic is therefore YOU!  LOL!



    NOMENCLATURE
    , now wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN and just try and accept your outright Bible stupidity from this time forward, okay? Furthermore, I do not have the time in always correcting your Bible stupidity, therefore just stay away from my threads to save you from further embarrassment in front of the membership, understood?!

    Seriously, you may be more comfortable and less embarrassed in a Christian Children's Religion Forum herewith: https://www.forumchristian.org/kids

    I also suggest that you copy and paste the godly information of this post to your records so you won't be made the Bible Fool again upon this topic in question, whereas you can thank me later for my research!


    NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" WILL BE ... ?


    .

    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    Here, let me easily "school your Bible ignorance again"

    You don't believe in the Bible in the first place. You're a Mormon, right? You believe in the fake Bible written by notorious fraud and con artist Joseph Smith. A man who changed his story more times than Adolf Hitler.

    Dee
  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

    I think Smith was having a good laugh at the idiots he lured into his pile of bile , he received the golden tablet from an Angel called Moroni making his followers , Morons. Of course the plates are no more as Smith gave the plates back to Moroni takes a special type of retarded to believe that. 
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    Of course the plates are no more as Smith gave the plates back to Moroni

    Roflmao.

    What's that? Oh, you want to see these golden plates? Oh, I'm awfully sorry, but I had to return them to the angels only a few minutes ago. They were just here but had to leave for a prior engagement. What rotten luck that you missed them. Oh well.

    Hahaha.

    Dee
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 185 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Pope not going against Church teachings

    @Nomenclature
    3 of the 4 verses the OP quoted are from the New Testament.  In fact 1 Corinthians 6:9 uses the Greek term "Arsenokoitai"  which comes from two words - one meaning "man" and the other meaning "bed or mat".  Paul is alluding to Leviticus 20: 13 (ECV) - "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;"

    Neither Jesus nor his disciples were timid about talking about how there was a new covenant.  The disciples spoke out against dietary laws, and said circumcision was no longer necessary.  They had the opportunity to say same-sex sex acts are now OK and did not do so.  

    Believing that God decides what  behaviors are a sin is offensive for some people, However, it does seem that the Bible teaches that same sex acts are in violation of its teachings.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin
    3 of the 4 verses the OP quoted are from the New Testament

    Why don't you go back and read what I actually wrote? Leviticus is part of the old testament, and that's what OP immediately launched into after claiming he was speaking the words of Jesus.

    However, it does seem that the Bible teaches that same sex acts are in violation of its teachings.

    That's because the Bible was written 2,000 years ago by a bunch of mortal conmen whose writings reflected the ideology of the day.

    OakTownA
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 185 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Jesus wasn't afraid to speak out against cultural issues

    @Nomenclature
    At the time of Jesus, Rome controlled the region.  Homosexuality was tolerated by Rome and Greek cultures, and even considered a higher form of love among some philosophers.  In Palestine, brothels catered to all proclivities, including homosexuals.  So if Jesus had wanted to speak out against homosexuality as he did many other things, he could have done so.  Jesus spoke out on many of the practices of the Pharisees and Sadducees, that's what got him into a lot of trouble.  It seems illogical to think he would confront the Jewish religious power brokers of his day, and be afraid to speak out on other topics where general society was more tolerant.
    OakTownANomenclature
  • @Nomenclature

    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this religion forum, and now the king of "non-sequiturs,"

    YOUR QUOTE TO ME IN RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN FROM MY POST DATED JANUARY 25TH: "You don't believe in the Bible in the first place. You're a Mormon, right? You believe in the fake Bible written by notorious fraud and con artist Joseph Smith. A man who changed his story more times than Adolf Hitler."

    What has me not believing in the Bible in the first place have to do with me easily "Bible Slapping you Silly®️" in my refutation to your Bible stupidity of where you thought that Jesus wasn't born yet in the Old Testament, where in fact as I have shown you in my post in question, He was always existing in either the Old or New Testaments as God, duh!  How utterly embarrassing for you again! LOL!

    Now, to ease your pain of you presenting laughable "Bible Stupidisms®️" relating to Jesus not being in the Old Testament, you now erroneously use the non-sequitur ruse of me allegedly being a Mormon so you can run and HIDE from you being the #1 Bible fool of this forum relative to my post in question!  How much egg upon your face can you withstand?!  LOL! 


    NOMENCLATURE
    , AGAIN, for your sake of not being shown again by me in being so Bible dumbfounded, please take advantage of joining this "Children's Christian Religion Forum" instead of being in this Religion Forum, where you will be more at home in being Bible dumb: https://www.forumchristian.org/kids


    NEXT TOTALLY BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL AND BEING THE KING OF NON-SEQUITURS LIKE "NOMENCLATURE, WILL BE ... ?

    .


  • @just_sayin


    .
    Just_sayin, 

    YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE IN VYING TO BE MORE BIBLE THAN "NOMENCLATURE:" " So if Jesus had wanted to speak out against homosexuality as he did many other things, he could have done so."

    OMG, since Jesus as God inspired the writings of the Bible (1 Thessalonians 2:13), and that EVERY word of Jesus as God is flawless (Proverbs 30:5), then in FACT Jesus did speak out against homosexuality as once again shown below: 


    1.  "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    2. “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

    3.  "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

    4. "For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;" (1 Thessalonians 4:3-5)


    H-E-L-L-O Bible fool "Just_sayin" what parts of the above Jesus inspired passages above don't you comprehend in Him speaking out against homosexuality, where you allude that He didn't, which is BLASPHEME!


    NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "JUST_SAYIN" THAT IS TRYING TO SATANICALLY REWRITE THE BIBLE, WILL BE ... ?

    .
  • OakTownAOakTownA 441 Pts   -  
    Okay. Now demonstrate that 1. Your god exists. 2. Your version of the Bible is correct. Otherwise, why should non-Catholics or non-Christians care.

  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 26
    @just_sayin

    .
    Just_sayin, turning into being as Bible ignorant as Nomenclature,

    YOUR INSIDIOUS AND LYING QUOTE: Paul is alluding to Leviticus 20: 13 (ECV) - "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;”

    Why did you misinterpret Leviticus 20:13?  The direct passage is as follows:  "If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

    Were you too afraid to show the entire passage above where Jesus, as God (1 Timothy 2:5), inspired said passage (2 Timothy 3:16) where Jesus states with specificity that all homosexuals should be murdered, and their blood shall be upon them?  Additionally, is Jesus still all loving and forgiving relating to this disgusting passage as you are taught? Get it pseudo-christian?


    YOUR DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE IN VYING TO BE MORE BIBLE THAN “NOMENCLATURE”: “So if Jesus had wanted to speak out against homosexuality as he did many other things, he could have done so.”

    Jesus as God did speak out upon homosexuals since the entire Bible was inspired by Him (2 Timothy 3:16) and that EVERY word of the Bible is flawless (Proverbs 30:5) as shown in the passages below:

    1.  "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    2. “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

    3.  "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

    4. "For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;" (1 Thessalonians 4:3-5)

    H-E-L-L-O Just_Sayin, what part of the Jesus inspired passages shown above didn’t you understand relating to homosexuals, you pseudo-christian Bible fool?


    NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT IS SATANICALLY TRYING TO REWRITE THE BIBLE, WILL BE … ?

    .

  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -   edited January 26
    @just_sayin
    At the time of Jesus, Rome controlled the region.

    At the time of Jesus the Old Testament had already been written. It was part of Hebrew culture, not Roman culture. The Romans ruled over the Hebrews and had their own, separate culture, which included separate gods, separate beliefs and separate traditions.

    I find the way you relentlessly attempt to warp history and science around your own beliefs to be particularly irritating.

  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -   edited January 26
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    now the king of "non-sequiturs"
    Your posts are essentially just insults followed by Bible quotes. I see no reason to entertain your lunacy, especially when you project your own guilt so openly onto others. A non-sequitur is a statement which does not logically follow from its preceding statement. Claiming to be speaking the words of Jesus and then beginning with a passage written thousands of years before Jesus was supposed to have been born is a non-sequitur.

    You are no Christian. You're an aggressive, mentally deranged bigot who hides behind Christianity out of cowardice.

    Dee
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1024 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

    First off as others have pointed out there is a difference between new covenant law and old covenant law.

    Secondly the pope never said homosexuality wasn't a sin just that we shouldn't discriminate or marginalize them.  Jesus himself invited prostitutes, tax collectors, ect to sit at the table with him.  That doesn't mean he's condoning there actions, it displays that showing kindness is the first step in assisting conversion.

    "Let those of you without sin cast the first stone".
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 27
    @Nomenclature ;

    .
    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, and the king of non-sequiturs,

    YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOUR MENTAL CAPACITY HASN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET: "Your posts are essentially just insults followed by Bible quotes"

    DUH!  I insult the primitive thinking pseudo-christian, followed with Bible quotes to support my said position at the time! HELLO, anybody home today, obviously not, Bible fool!


    YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTE SUBSEQUENT TO ME “BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️” BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T THINK JESUS WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, LOL!!!:   " I see no reason to entertain your lunacy, especially when you project your own guilt so openly onto others."

    Listen, I understand that you have no more straws to try and grasp and this is because your BIBLE IGNORANCE doesn't allow you to have any straws in the first place!  I made you the outright Bible fool that you are, and I agree with you in that it is better for you to RUN AWAY from me to prevent you from further embarrassment relative to the Bible in front of the membership!  Good call Garth! RUN!   LOL!  


    YOUR UNEDUCATED QUOTE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SAY THIS STATEMENT: “A non-sequitur is a statement which does not logically follow from its preceding statement. Claiming to be speaking the words of Jesus and then beginning with a passage written thousands of years before Jesus was supposed to have been born is a non-sequitur.”

    Listen up fool, when I used the term “non-sequitur” it was relating to YOU because in my initial post I showed what Jesus said about homosexuals within the scriptures, especially within Leviticus 20:13 in the Old Testament. Then, YOU with your “Bible Stupidisms®️” said that the OT was written before Jesus was even supposed to have been born. Therefore, your statement was a NON-SEQUITUR to my initial post conclusion, and my additional post that does not follow from the premises that I made in said posts!  GET IT? HUH?  Do you need further explanation?


    YOUR REALLY DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE: “You are no Christian. You're an aggressive, mentally deranged bigot who hides behind Christianity out of cowardice.”

    Of course I am NOT a Christian, DUH! Tell the membership, what part of my moniker of “21stCenturyICONOCLAST” don’t you understand? Here, let me help you AGAIN, whereas an “Iconoclast” is someone who attacks cherished ideas or traditional institutions, which for me, it is RELIGION!  Do you understand yet?  Maybe? Just a little bit?  LOL!


    NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT CONTINUES TO REMOVE ONE OF HIS FEET IN HIS MOUTH TO INSERT THE OTHER BECAUSE OF HIS INCAPACITATED MENTAL STATE RELATIVE TO THE BIBLE, WILL BE … ?

    .
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 27
    @MichaelElpers

    .

    MichaelElpers,

    YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "First off as others have pointed out there is a difference between new covenant law and old covenant law."

    According to Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures shown below, there is no difference because EVERY word of Jesus as god is to be followed where in the old or new covenant:

    1.EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). EVERY word of Jesus as God includes the Old Testament writings!  Did you want to go on record to say that Jesus' words are wrong in this passage?

    2. “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) Once again, every word of God includes the Old Testament, therefore do you want to go on record in saying that the pseudo-christian doesn't have to follow the 10 Commandments? Yes or no?

    3. "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19).  Since Jesus, as the Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, doesn't change His mind, therefore the 613 Mosaic Laws of the Old Testament are to be followed to this day as well as the New Testament!  Understood? 

    The following passage relates to the pseudo-christian that they are to follow the three godly entities shown above: “But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” (Luke 11:28)


    YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO "LOVE THE SINNER, BUT HATE THE SIN" SCENARIO: "Secondly the pope never said homosexuality wasn't a sin just that we shouldn't discriminate or marginalize them."  

    BUT, in the situation above, the pseudo-christian is to follow Jesus' direct inspired words in Leviticus 20:13 as shown herewith: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13) When coming across a known gay person, are you prepared to put them to death like Jesus said you are to do in the above passage? Yes or no?


    YOUR EVER SO WEAK ASSERTIVE QUOTE NOT SAYING WHAT IS TO BE DONE WITH GAY PEOPLE: "Jesus himself invited prostitutes, tax collectors, ect to sit at the table with him.  That doesn't mean he's condoning there actions, it displays that showing kindness is the first step in assisting conversion."

    Therefore in context, if Jesus invited gay men, or "Slurpie Women" to His table, then in following His direct inspired word in Leviticus 20:13, and before they leave, He or others are supposed to follow through on said passage and murder them!  GET IT?  


    YOUR INSIPID QUOTE OF THE SINNER: "Let those of you without sin cast the first stone".

    If you are going to use one of the Beatitudes like you did with the woman caught in adultery, at least give the chapter and verse to show respect to your serial killer Jesus, of which is John 8:7, okay? 

    Since ALL pseudo-christians have sinned, then when Jesus said this to the crowd; "Let those of you without sin cast the first stone" then ALL of them would be throwing stones! “Paul writes, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23). GET IT?


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MICHAEL ELPERS" THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS’ OUTCOME OF DEATH FOR GAY PEOPLE WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, WILL BE … ?

    .

  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

    YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTE SUBSEQUENT TO ME “BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️” BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T THINK JESUS WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, LOL!!!:

    "You're" is the word you're looking for, you illiterate halfwit. The old testament was written before Jesus was (allegedly) born. See:-

    The writings were in Hebrew and were brought together around 200 to 500 years before Jesus was born

    https://christianity.org.uk/article/bible-content-old-testament

    Listen up fool, when I used the term “non-sequitur” it was relating to YOU because in my initial post I showed what Jesus said about homosexuals within the scriptures

    You claimed to be quoting Jesus, then began with an excerpt from Leviticus, which is part of the old testament. Eighty percent of your posts are insults, and once that content is stripped away it isn't difficult for anybody of even reasonable intelligence to ascertain that you're a complete unadulterated halfwit.

    Here, let me help you AGAIN, whereas an “Iconoclast” is someone who attacks cherished ideas or traditional institutions, which for me, it is RELIGION!  Do you understand yet?

    No, I don't understand at all. You haven't attacked religion. You attacked the Pope on the grounds that he isn't a homophobic bigot.

  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1024 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

    God has the ability to change laws he instituted.  What your saying is Christians today would be required to follow the 613 laws contained within the Jewish tradition, but I suspect this comes from a lack of understanding of scripture.


  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4991 Pts   -   edited January 28
    What is a crime and what is not is determined by the law imposed by the predominantly recognized authority on the given territory. It is not determined by old books written centuries before any of the modern governments even formed.

    Furthermore, what Pope Francis said is correct regardless of any particular laws, for he was talking about being gay. Only an action can be criminalized: being something cannot. Homosexual sex can be criminalized; wearing flamboyant clothing typically associated with the LGBT community can be criminalized; two men holding hands in public can be criminalized - but having a romantic or sexual attraction to people of the same sex cannot. You cannot criminalize thoughts or feelings or emotions, only actions related to these.

    Finally, in jurisprudence there is this concept of the "spirit of the law", or the "spirit of the Constitution". We can similarly talk about the "spirit of the Bible". Among other themes carried through the Bible is one of compassion, forgiveness, treating others the way one wants to be treated, and so on. Regardless of what people thought at the time the Bible was written, nowadays we can look back and see that persecution of gays is not in line with this theme: it contradicts the "spirit of the Bible". Much like slavery, while having been legal and actively practiced in the US for nearly a century after its conception, was eventually found to contradict the "spirit of the Constitution" and abolished.

    Overall, it seems to me that Pope Francis' position is much stronger than yours, based on a fundamentalist reading of a fantasy book written by camel herders millennia ago.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 185 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Go and sin no more

    @21CenturyIconoclast
    First, I am not disagreeing that Leviticus 20:13 and the passages in the New Testament teach that same-sex sexual acts are considered sin by God.  The penalty of physical death for homosexuality doesn't appear to be repeated in the New Testament which lays out the new covenant.  In fact, the Bible points out that former homosexuals were not only not killed but became part of the early church.

     Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,  or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. - 1 Corinthian 6:9-11 (NLT)

    Jesus himself had the opportunity to condemn someone to physical death for sexual sins, and choose instead to not kill her, but forgive her.

    Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, 2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. 3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
    4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
    6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
    9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
    11 “No, Lord,” she said.
    And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” - John 8:1-11 (NLT)

    So, it looks like the focus on the New Testament is to be honest and call sin, sin, but to not call for the physical death of the individual who commits a sex crime.  Jesus wants us to "Go and sin no more".  That doesn't mean Jesus is excusing sin, condoning it, or saying its OK to continue in it.  As the Bible teaches:

    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23 (NLT)

    The Bible teaches the seriousness of sin, but it is also a message of good news for the sinner in that Jesus has provided a way of forgiveness that brings eternal life, rather than punishment for our sins.  I don't think the New Testament teaches the stoning of people for adultery and homosexuality.  I believe it teaches that such acts are sin and God will forgive all who turn to Him and repent.  

  • @Nomenclature

    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of word, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions,

    1.

    MY QUOTE TO YOU: "YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTE SUBSEQUENT TO ME “BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️” BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T THINK JESUS WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, LOL!!!:

    YOUR EMBARRASSING AND LAUGHABLE RESPONSE: "You're" is the word you're looking for, you illiterate halfwit. The old testament was written before Jesus was (allegedly) born. See:-The writings were in Hebrew and were brought together around 200 to 500 years before Jesus was born. https://christianity.org.uk/article/bible-content-old-testament 


    First thing DIMWIT, let me address your pitiful English language skills, where you obviously have none!  I use the word “Your” correctly in my bold heading posts because this word is a possessive adjective relating to the person in question to said quote heading! GET IT FOOL?

    If I stupidly used “you’re” like you think was correct, which it is NOT, then the sentence would read “You are running away quote subsequent to me Bible Slapping you Silly ….” If you added you are in the place of your in this sentence, it would not make sense in a syntactical sentence structure, GET IT ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOOL?! LOL!

    Furthermore, it matters not when when the writings of Jesus appeared, or when He was born, because it is deduced that Jesus is the ONE GOD (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus inspired the Old and New Testament (1 Thessalonians 2:13), therefore to save further embarrassment towards you, QUIT bringing forth irrelative notions to "try" and support your ignorant views! Understood Bible fool?


    2.

    MY QUOTE TO YOU: "Listen up fool, when I used the term “non-sequitur” it was relating to YOU because in my initial post I showed what Jesus said about homosexuals within the scriptures."

    YOUR PITIFUL LACK OF INTELLECT RESPONSE:  “You claimed to be quoting Jesus, then began with an excerpt from Leviticus, which is part of the old testament.” 


    YES, Leviticus is part of the Old Testament, of which Jesus as God inspired said passage of Levitcus 20:13!!!  I do not like to reiterate what I have said before, therefore, you look back upon your Bible stupidity in my posts to you AGAIN to support the above biblical axiom, understood bible fool?



  • @Nomenclature

    3.

    YOUR QUOTE IN SHOWING THAT YOU ARE THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK:  "Eighty percent of your posts are insults, and once that content is stripped away it isn't difficult for anybody of even reasonable intelligence to ascertain that you're a complete unadulterated halfwit.”

    MY QUOTE IN RESPONSE OF YOU BEING A HYPOCRITE: Your insults are far greater to me and others, and the reasoning is the simple FACT that you cannot argue the topic at hand and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, therefore you have to resort to only use juvenile insults to HIDE YOUR STUPIDITY of said topic in a "look over here" proposition to take the limelight off of you being Bible ! LOL!


    4.

    MY QUOTE TO YOU: "Here, let me help you AGAIN, whereas an “Iconoclast” is someone who attacks cherished ideas or traditional institutions, which for me, it is RELIGION!  Do you understand yet?

    YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN NOT BEING ABLE TO DECIPHOR SIMPLE PROPOSITIONS RELATING TO POPE FRANCIS AND HIS RELIGION: “No, I don't understand at all. You haven't attacked religion. You attacked the Pope on the grounds that he isn't a homophobic bigot.”


    Jesus H. Christ, your lack of education is ALWAYS getting in your way! When I attack the Pope Francis, it relates to his religion as I have quoted it from the Bible to substantiate my claims!  2+2=4, oil and water don’t mix, and you are the most DUMBFOUNDED “alleged Atheist” that I have ever ran across, period! If I can be “frank,” and you remain the and ignorant “Nomenclature,” can you tell the membership if you are just naturally , or do you have to practice your STUPIDITY daily?


    AS CONTINUALLY SHOWN BY YOU, WE LAUGH AT YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY AND OTHER EXPLICIT FAILINGS!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ




    NEXT OF THE BIBLE, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, NOT BEING ABLE TO DECIPHER THE MEANING OF WORDS, AND BLATANTLY NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT I’ AM A NOT A CHRISTIAN, BUT AN ATHEIST, BUT USES THE BIBLE TO QUASH PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS, LIKE THE DUMBFOUNDED ‘NOMENCLATURE” REPRESENTS UPON THIS FORUM, WILL BE … ?

  • @Nomenclature

    3.

    YOUR QUOTE IN SHOWING THAT YOU ARE THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK:  "Eighty percent of your posts are insults, and once that content is stripped away it isn't difficult for anybody of even reasonable intelligence to ascertain that you're a complete unadulterated halfwit.”

    MY QUOTE IN RESPONSE OF YOU BEING A HYPOCRITE: Your insults are far greater to me and others, and the reasoning is the simple FACT that you cannot argue the topic at hand and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, therefore you have to resort to only use juvenile insults to HIDE YOUR STUPIDITY of said topic in a "look over here" proposition to take the limelight off of you being Bible ! LOL!


    4.

    MY QUOTE TO YOU: "Here, let me help you AGAIN, whereas an “Iconoclast” is someone who attacks cherished ideas or traditional institutions, which for me, it is RELIGION!  Do you understand yet?

    YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN NOT BEING ABLE TO DECIPHOR SIMPLE PROPOSITIONS RELATING TO POPE FRANCIS AND HIS RELIGION: “No, I don't understand at all. You haven't attacked religion. You attacked the Pope on the grounds that he isn't a homophobic bigot.”


    Jesus H. Christ, your lack of education is ALWAYS getting in your way! When I attack the Pope Francis, it relates to his religion as I have quoted it from the Bible to substantiate my claims!  2+2=4, oil and water don’t mix, and you are the most DUMBFOUNDED “alleged Atheist” that I have ever ran across, period! If I can be “frank,” and you remain the and ignorant “Nomenclature,” can you tell the membership if you are just naturally , or do you have to practice your STUPIDITY daily?


    AS CONTINUALLY SHOWN BY YOU, WE LAUGH AT YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY AND OTHER EXPLICIT FAILINGS!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ



    NEXT OF THE BIBLE, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, NOT BEING ABLE TO DECIPHER THE MEANING OF WORDS, AND BLATANTLY NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT I’ AM A NOT A CHRISTIAN, BUT AN ATHEIST, BUT USES THE BIBLE TO QUASH PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS, LIKE THE DUMBFOUNDED ‘NOMENCLATURE” REPRESENTS UPON THIS FORUM, WILL BE … ?

  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 29
    @MayCaesar


    .MayCaesar, 

    YOUR QUOTE THAT CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE, HOW SAD: “Regardless of what people thought at the time the Bible was written, nowadays we can look back and see that persecution of gays is not in line with this theme: it contradicts the "spirit of the Bible". 

    HELLO! The “spirit of the Bible” states with specificity that gays should be murdered and looked down upon as shown below:

    1. "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    2. For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

    3. " Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexual immoral and adulterous." ( Hebrews 13:4)

    4. "Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry." (Colossians 3:5)


    YOUR QUOTE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE AGAIN: “Much like slavery, while having been legal and actively practiced in the US for nearly a century after its conception, was eventually found to contradict the "spirit of the Constitution" and abolished.”

    Slavery was in the JUDEO-Christian Bible, HELLO?! Furthermore, the hell with the “spirit of the Constitution,” regarding slavery, because it blatantly goes directly against the JUDEO-Christian Bible where slavery was adamant!

    1.If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.”  (Leviticus 25:44-46)

    2. “You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

    3. JESUS PROMOTED SLAVERY AND BEATING SLAVES WHEN HE SAID: “The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48)


    MayCeasar, seriously, are you NEW at being only a pseudo-christian, whereas your Bible ineptness as shown in this post is without bounds upon said topics!


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE MAYCEASAR THAT BLATANTLY CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE WITH HIS DEVIL SPEAK, WILL BE … ?


    .

  • @just_sayin

    .

    just_sayin,

    YOUR QUOTE OF BEING WRONG AGAIN: "The penalty of physical death for homosexuality doesn't appear to be repeated in the New Testament which lays out the new covenant."

    WRONG, as the New Testament passage shown below says homosexuals are worthy of death!  GET IT?

    "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, THAT THEY WHICH COMMIT SUCH THINGS ARE WORTHY OF DEATH, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)


    YOUR QUOTE OF SINNING IS NO BIG DEAL: “Jesus himself had the opportunity to condemn someone to physical death for sexual sins, and choose instead to not kill her, but forgive her.”

    Then what you are saying is that there is no incentive not to sin, because you will always be forgiven by the serial killer Jesus!  You seemingly are forgeting that Jesus as God words are flawless, and that includes the Old Testamant.  “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)


    YOUR QUOTE OF NOT BEING TOO SURE:So, it looks like the focus on the New Testament is to be honest and call sin, sin, but to not call for the physical death of the individual who commits a sex crime.”

    You state: “It looks like,” where you are not sure in an absolute manner that one is to put to death a homosexual? LOL!  Listen up, I already embarrassed and corrected you upon this topic with presenting Romans 1:26-27 shown above in the New Testament in this post, remember? 

    Furthermore, YOUR Bible quote herewith proves that sinning will cause you death: “For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23 (NLT). CASE CLOSED, NEXT?


    YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE AGAIN OF ALWAYS BEING FORGIVEN FOR SINS: “The Bible teaches the seriousness of sin, but it is also a message of good news for the sinner in that Jesus has provided a way of forgiveness that brings eternal life, rather than punishment for our sins.”

    So, what you are insipidly saying is that if a pseudo-christian murders many women over a years time, then he is automatically forgiven and will be in heaven with the equally serial killer Jesus? Is this what you are proposing? Yes or no, because I will Bible Slap you Silly®️ if you want to go further upon this notion!


    YOUR QUOTE WHERE IT DOESN’T MATTER IF A PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN SINS: “I don't think the New Testament teaches the stoning of people for adultery and homosexuality.  I believe it teaches that such acts are sin and God will forgive all who turn to Him and repent.“

    Jesus' inspired words state the contrary to your ungodly quote above: “If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left". (Hebrews 10:26)  GET IT? HUH?

    Therefore, the passage above contradicts your statement where it is now moot!  How does it feel to contradict Jesus’ words as God?  Does the term BLASPHEME come to mind! LOL!


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS’ TRUE WORDS, WILL BE … ?

    .
  • @just_sayin

    just_sayin,

    YOUR QUOTE OF BEING WRONG AGAIN: "The penalty of physical death for homosexuality doesn't appear to be repeated in the New Testament which lays out the new covenant."

    WRONG, as the New Testament passage shown below says homosexuals are worthy of death!  GET IT?

    "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, THAT THEY WHICH COMMIT SUCH THINGS ARE WORTHY OF DEATH, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)


    YOUR QUOTE OF SINNING IS NO BIG DEAL: “Jesus himself had the opportunity to condemn someone to physical death for sexual sins, and choose instead to not kill her, but forgive her.”

    Then what you are saying is that there is no incentive not to sin, because you will always be forgiven by the serial killer Jesus!  You seemingly are forgeting that Jesus as God words are flawless, and that includes the Old Testamant.  “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)


    YOUR QUOTE OF NOT BEING TOO SURE:So, it looks like the focus on the New Testament is to be honest and call sin, sin, but to not call for the physical death of the individual who commits a sex crime.”

    You state: “It looks like,” where you are not sure in an absolute manner that one is to put to death a homosexual? LOL!  Listen up, I already embarrassed and corrected you upon this topic with presenting Romans 1:26-27 shown above in the New Testament in this post, remember? 

    Furthermore, YOUR Bible quote herewith proves that sinning will cause you death: “For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23 (NLT)

    CASE CLOSED, NEXT?


    YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE AGAIN OF ALWAYS BEING FORGIVEN FOR SINS: “The Bible teaches the seriousness of sin, but it is also a message of good news for the sinner in that Jesus has provided a way of forgiveness that brings eternal life, rather than punishment for our sins.”

    So, what you are insipidly saying is that if a pseudo-christian murders many women over a years time, then he is automatically forgiven and will be in heaven with the equally serial killer Jesus? Is this what you are proposing? Yes or no, because I will Bible Slap you Silly®️ if you want to go further upon this notion!


    YOUR QUOTE WHERE IT DOESN’T MATTER IF A PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN SINS: “I don't think the New Testament teaches the stoning of people for adultery and homosexuality.  I believe it teaches that such acts are sin and God will forgive all who turn to Him and repent.“

    JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS STATE THE CONTRARY: “"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left". (Hebrews 10:26)  GET IT? HUH?

    Therefore, the passage above contradicts your statement where it is now moot!  How does it feel to contradict Jesus’ words as God?  Does the term BLASPHEME come to mind! LOL!


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS’ TRUE WORDS, WILL BE … ?


    .


  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    Your insults are far greater to me and others

    I'm sorry that you think it's an insult for me to point out your obvious lack of intelligence. Should I lie and say you're really smart?

    the simple FACT that you cannot argue the topic at hand

    The topic being that you think being gay is a crime? 

    Jesus H. Christ, your lack of education is ALWAYS getting in your way! When I attack the Pope Francis, it relates to his religion

    False. It relates to his intelligence. You accused him of being a dope, which I must say is rather ironic. You accused him of being a dope and claimed he's wrong that being gay isn't a crime. 

    I have quoted it from the Bible to substantiate my claims!

    Oh, have you? That's strange, because a moment ago you claimed not to believe in religion. Now you're telling us that you believe the Bible? You seem extremely confused.

    AS CONTINUALLY SHOWN BY YOU, WE LAUGH AT YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY

    That's nice. How many of you are there in there at the moment? Do all the voices talk at once?

  • just_sayinjust_sayin 185 Pts   -   edited January 29
    @21CenturyIconoclast said:
    WRONG, as the New Testament passage shown below says homosexuals are worthy of death!  GET IT?
    "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, THAT THEY WHICH COMMIT SUCH THINGS ARE WORTHY OF DEATH, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

    While someone may be worthy of death, it is different than calling for their physical death.  I noticed you omitted many sins listed in the surrounding passage.  

    Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 
    27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 
    29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 
    30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 
    31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 
    32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. - Romans 1:26-32 (NIV)

    Are you calling for the physical death of the greedy, the gossips, God haters, the boastful, those who have ever disobeyed their parents even once?  From the passage, they too "deserve death".  Unless you are calling for their killing (and probably your own death as well), you are being inconsistent.

    To believe that the New Testament teaches that we should physically kill those who commit sexual sins, one would have to believe that Jesus is unjust and sinned by not killing the woman caught in adultery in John 8.  Tell me, did Jesus and the Pharisees sin by not killing the woman who was caught in adultery?  Your argument suggests so.  If the temporal rule of killing someone for sexual sins still stands in the new covenant, then Jesus himself has broken it.  Instead of picking up a rock and throwing it at the woman and killing her, Jesus tells her 

    “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” - John 8:11 (NIV)

    And not only would Jesus be guilty of sin, if your interpretation were correct, but Paul and the church of Corinthians would also be in blatant disobedience.  Paul did not call for the killing of the Christians who had committed homosexual acts before becoming Christians, and the church did not kill them.  Paul even calls these people who have committed homosexual acts in their past - holy.

     Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,  or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. - 1 Corinthian 6:9-11 (NLT)

    Did Paul lie?  Did he sin by not killing or ordering the killing these people who had committed adultery and practiced homosexuality?  If not, then your argument collapses.  It seems that the new covenant operates differently.

    The Old Testament called for the killing of someone who slept with his father's wife (its in the same chapter as the Leviticus passage you mentioned earlier regarding homosexuality - that same passage also mentions adultery):

    “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. - Leviticus 20;11 (NIV)

    But when Paul addresses the issue in 1 Corinthians 5 - he doesn't call for stoning, but for the man to be put out of the fellowship instead.  We know that's what he meant because in 2 Corinthians he says:

    6 The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient. 
    7 Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.
    8 I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him. - 2 Corinthians 2:6-8 (NIV)

    So,  the punishment of not being part of the church fellowship was sufficient.  That suggests that either the new covenant is different than the old covenant or that Paul call the Corinthian church to sin against God's commandment as stated in Leviticus 20.

    Are Jesus and Paul correct in their conduct for not killing people for sexual sins, or are they teaching false doctrine?  Did they sin by not following the instructions in Leviticus 20?  Either Jesus is right, or you are.  But both of you can't be right.

  • @Nomenclature

    .
    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions,

    WAIT!!!  You forgot to address my statements making you the continued Bible fool in my post on January 29th! They were numbers 1, 2, and number 4! Are you that SCARED in front of the membership to even “try” and address them that blatantly showed your overall stupidity, other than YOU running away from them and HIDING? Run to your mommy little Nomenclature! LOL!

    Yes, I know, that every forum has to have their truly like “Nomenclature” that is who he pretends to be, and intellectual, which this poor fool is NOT as shown ad infinitum at his expense!


    YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN: “I’m sorry that you think it's an insult for me to point out your obvious lack of intelligence. Should I lie and say you're really smart?

    Your statement above is coming from YOU that didn’t understand in how to use the word “your” verse “you’re,” which was a real knee slapper of laughter! OMG, you’ll never live that one down, and talk about IRONY relating to you!  ROFLOL!!!

    I know you want to save this faux pas of yours, therefore, here is the link to it:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEIFLBE


    YOUR FALSEHOOD QUOTE AGAIN: The topic being that you think being gay is a crime? 

    AGAIN, I don't think it is a crime, but the Bible states with specificity that it is a crime to be gay, in so much that the persons involved in this Christian ungodly act are to be MURDERED so saith Leviticus 20:13. GET IT DUMMKOPF? No, probably not.


    YET ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR QUOTES: It relates to his intelligence. You accused him of being a dope, which I must say is rather ironic. You accused him of being a dope and claimed he's wrong that being gay isn't a crime. 

    His intelligence has to be, in part, related to the primitive Catholic Douay–Rheims Bible that he does not follow relative to said Bible saying that homosexuals should be murdered or worthy of death, you dimwitted fool! 


    YOUR DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE AGAIN: "Oh, have you? That's strange, because a moment ago you claimed not to believe in religion. Now you're telling us that you believe the Bible? You seem extremely confused.

    You blithering , how many times do I have to tell you I don’t believe in religion, BUT, key word you dolt, “BUT,” I use the primitive Bible in burying pseudo-christians because in what it dispicablly says on certain topics, GET IT FOOL? Never mind, if you don’t get this notion by now, you never will and remain literally BIBLE !


    YOUR QUOTE REGARDING MY LAUGHER VIDIO THAT IS SO APPROPOS TO YOU:  "That's nice. How many of you are there in there at the moment? Do all the voices talk at once?"

    At your embarrassing expense, I took the opportunity to go to some of the well known Atheist web sties that I frequent and where I have many cohorts, and told them to come to DebateIsland to read the person “NOMENCLATURE’S” pitiful posts upon this threads topic.  Subsequent to their reading of your outright “Bible Stupidisms,” and other failings of yours, they couldn’t stop laughing at you, GET IT?


    When you read my posts that are way over your head of your understanding, the least of which, I can gain solace in knowing that you are looking up many words in the dictionary that I use, and that you have never seen before, therefore you are adding to your grade-school vocabulary!  You can thank me later!


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT IS TRYING SO HARD TO BE WORTHY OF THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM, BUT CAN’T, WILL BE … ?


    .

  • @Nomenclature

    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions,


    WAIT!!!  You forgot to address my statements making you the continued Bible fool in my post on January 29th! They were numbers 1, 2, and number 4! Are you that SCARED in front of the membership to even “try” and address them that blatantly showed your overall stupidity, other than YOU running away from them and HIDING?

    Yes, I know, that every forum has to have their truly like “Nomenclature” that is who he pretends to be, and intellectual, which this poor fool is NOT as shown ad infinitum at his expense!


    YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN: “I’m sorry that you think it's an insult for me to point out your obvious lack of intelligence. Should I lie and say you're really smart?

    Your statement above is coming from YOU that didn’t understand in how to use the word “your” verse “you’re,” which was a real knee slapper of laughter! OMG, you’ll never live that one down, and talk about IRONY relating to you!  ROFLOL!!!

    I know you want to save this faux pas of yours, therefore, here is the link to it:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEIFLBE


    YOUR FALSEHOOD QUOTE AGAIN: The topic being that you think being gay is a crime? 

    AGAIN, I don't think it is a crime, but the Bible states with specificity that it is a crime to be gay, in so much that the persons involved in this Christian ungodly act are to be MURDERED so saith Leviticus 20:13. GET IT DUMMKOPF? No, probably not.


    YET ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR QUOTES: It relates to his intelligence. You accused him of being a dope, which I must say is rather ironic. You accused him of being a dope and claimed he's wrong that being gay isn't a crime. 

    His intelligence has to be, in part, related to the primitive Catholic Douay–Rheims Bible that he does not follow relative to said Bible saying that homosexuals should be murdered or worthy of death, you dimwitted fool! 


    YOUR DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE AGAIN: "Oh, have you? That's strange, because a moment ago you claimed not to believe in religion. Now you're telling us that you believe the Bible? You seem extremely confused.

    You blithering , how many times do I have to tell you I don’t believe in religion, BUT, key word you dolt, “BUT,” I use the primitive Bible in burying pseudo-christians because in what it dispicablly says on certain topics, GET IT FOOL? Never mind, if you don’t get this notion by now, you never will and remain literally BIBLE !


    YOUR QUOTE REGARDING MY LAUGHER VIDIO THAT IS SO APPROPOS TO YOU:  "That's nice. How many of you are there in there at the moment? Do all the voices talk at once?"

    At your embarrassing expense, I took the opportunity to go to some of the well known Atheist web sties that I frequent and where I have many cohorts, and told them to come to DebateIsland to read the person “NOMENCLATURE’S” pitiful posts upon this threads topic.  Subsequent to their reading of your outright “Bible Stupidisms,” and other failings of yours, they couldn’t stop laughing at you, GET IT?


    When you read my posts that are way over your head of your understanding, the least of which, I can gain solace in knowing that you are looking up many words in the dictionary that I use and that you have never seen before, therefore you are adding to your grade-school vocabulary!  You can thank me later!


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT IS TRYING SO HARD TO BE WORTHY OF THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM, BUT CAN’T, WILL BE … ?


    .

  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 30
    @just_sayin

    just_sayin,

    YOUR QUOTE IN REMINDING ME OF DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS SO SAITH THE BIBLE: “While someone may be worthy of death, it is different than calling for their physical death.  I noticed you omitted many sins listed in the surrounding passage.”

    You are correct, I forgot to add verse 27 stating:  “In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

    The due penalty of their error, was the following: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    Conversely, YOU OMITTED this passage in my last post to you, which deduces sin to actual death that puts Leviticus 20:13 in perspective: "For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." "Romans 6:23 )


     YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR AND GRASPING FOR STRAWS: “Are you calling for the physical death of the greedy, the gossips, God haters, the boastful, those who have ever disobeyed their parents even once?  From the passage, they too "deserve death".  Unless you are calling for their killing (and probably your own death as well), you are being inconsistent.”

    You are correct, those other entities also deserve death so saith the inspired word of the serial killer Jesus in said passage!  But, the topic is homosexuals because of Pope Francis in not following the Bible, where it is a crime, understood?


    YOUR QUOTE SHOWING JESUS BEING A HYPOCRITE TO HIS OWN INSPIRED WORDS: “To believe that the New Testament teaches that we should physically kill those who commit sexual sins, one would have to believe that Jesus is unjust and sinned by not killing the woman caught in adultery in John 8.  Tell me, did Jesus and the Pharisees sin by not killing the woman who was caught in adultery?” 

    Yes, duh! You seem to be having a very hard time in accepting the following passages inspired by Jesus to support Leviticus 20:13, and Leviticus 20:10, to wit:

    EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

    “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

    Simply put, EVERY word in the Bible that Jesus inspired as god, is to be followed in the Old and New Testaments, understood pseudo-christian?  "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God….” (2 Timothy 3:16), which includes killing the woman caught in adultery in Leviticus 20:10!


    YOUR QUOTE OF SEEMINGLY DISMAY: “Are Jesus and Paul correct in their conduct for not killing people for sexual sins, or are they teaching false doctrine?  Did they sin by not following the instructions in Leviticus 20?  Either Jesus is right, or you are.  But both of you can't be right.”

    AGAIN, it is not me that is right, it is the JUDEO-Christian Bible that is right relative to Leviticus 20:13 verse that Jesus as God inspired in the first place: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)


    You keep forgetting that the serial killer Jesus, as God, inspired the above KILLING passages, as this verse so states: “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men BUT AS WHAT IT REALLY IS, THE WORD OF GOD.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT SEEMINGLY ADMITS THAT THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, WILL BE … ?


  • @just_sayin

    just_sayin,

    YOUR QUOTE IN REMINDING ME OF DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS SO SAITH THE BIBLE: “While someone may be worthy of death, it is different than calling for their physical death.  I noticed you omitted many sins listed in the surrounding passage.”

    You are correct, I forgot to add verse 27 stating:  “In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

    The due penalty of their error, was the following: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    Conversely, YOU OMITTED this passages in my last post to you, which deduces sin to actual death: "For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." "Romans 6:23 )


     YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR AND GRASPING FOR STRAWS: “Are you calling for the physical death of the greedy, the gossips, God haters, the boastful, those who have ever disobeyed their parents even once?  From the passage, they too "deserve death".  Unless you are calling for their killing (and probably your own death as well), you are being inconsistent.”

    You are correct, those other entities also deserve death so saith the inspired word of the serial killer Jesus in said passage!  But, the topic is homosexuals because of Pope Francis in not following the Bible, where it is a crime, understood?


    YOUR QUOTE SHOWING JESUS BEING A HYPOCRITE TO HIS OWN INSPIRED WORDS: “To believe that the New Testament teaches that we should physically kill those who commit sexual sins, one would have to believe that Jesus is unjust and sinned by not killing the woman caught in adultery in John 8.  Tell me, did Jesus and the Pharisees sin by not killing the woman who was caught in adultery?” 

    Yes, duh! You seem to be having a very hard time in accepting the following passages inspired by Jesus to support Leviticus 20:13, and to wit:

    “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

    “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

    Simply put, EVERY word in the Bible that Jesus inspired as god, is to be followed in the Old and New Testaments, understood pseudo-christian?  "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God….” (2 Timothy 3:16), which includes killing the woman caught in adultery in Leviticus 20:10!


    YOUR QUOTE OF SEEMINGLY DISMAY: “Are Jesus and Paul correct in their conduct for not killing people for sexual sins, or are they teaching false doctrine?  Did they sin by not following the instructions in Leviticus 20?  Either Jesus is right, or you are.  But both of you can't be right.”

    AGAIN, it is not me that is right, it is the JUDEO-Christian Bible that is right relative to Leviticus 20:13 verse that Jesus as God inspired in the first place: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)


    You keep forgetting that Jesus as God inspired the above KILLING PASSAGES as this verse so states: “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men BUT AS WHAT IT REALLY IS, THE WORD OF GOD.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT SEEMINGLY ADMITS THAT THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, WILL BE … ?

  • @just_sayin

    just_sayin,

    YOUR QUOTE IN REMINDING ME OF DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS SO SAITH THE BIBLE: “While someone may be worthy of death, it is different than calling for their physical death.  I noticed you omitted many sins listed in the surrounding passage.”

    You are correct, I forgot to add verse 27 stating:  “In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

    The due penalty of their error, was the following: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

    Conversely, YOU OMITTED this passages in my last post to you, which deduces sin to actual death: "For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." "Romans 6:23 )


     YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR AND GRASPING FOR STRAWS: “Are you calling for the physical death of the greedy, the gossips, God haters, the boastful, those who have ever disobeyed their parents even once?  From the passage, they too "deserve death".  Unless you are calling for their killing (and probably your own death as well), you are being inconsistent.”

    You are correct, those other entities also deserve death so saith the inspired word of the serial killer Jesus in said passage!  But, the topic is homosexuals because of Pope Francis in not following the Bible, where it is a crime, understood?


    YOUR QUOTE SHOWING JESUS BEING A HYPOCRITE TO HIS OWN INSPIRED WORDS: “To believe that the New Testament teaches that we should physically kill those who commit sexual sins, one would have to believe that Jesus is unjust and sinned by not killing the woman caught in adultery in John 8.  Tell me, did Jesus and the Pharisees sin by not killing the woman who was caught in adultery?” 

    Yes, duh! You seem to be having a very hard time in accepting the following passages inspired by Jesus to support Leviticus 20:13, and to wit:

    “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

    “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

    Simply put, EVERY word in the Bible that Jesus inspired as god, is to be followed in the Old and New Testaments, understood pseudo-christian?  "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God….” (2 Timothy 3:16), which includes killing the woman caught in adultery in Leviticus 20:10!


    YOUR QUOTE OF SEEMINGLY DISMAY: “Are Jesus and Paul correct in their conduct for not killing people for sexual sins, or are they teaching false doctrine?  Did they sin by not following the instructions in Leviticus 20?  Either Jesus is right, or you are.  But both of you can't be right.”

    AGAIN, it is not me that is right, it is the JUDEO-Christian Bible that is right relative to Leviticus 20:13 verse that Jesus as God inspired in the first place: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)


    NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “JUST_SAYIN” THAT SEEMINGLY ADMITS THAT THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, WILL BE … ?

  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1242 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words

    Nice grammar there, mate. That sentence really illustrates your vicelike grip on the English language. Lol.

    I see no more reason to suffer your foolishness because your trashposts are pointless. You're not making any legible arguments and are simply running your big dumb mouth.


    Dee
  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

    Nom ,just a heads up this guy had his b-tt unmercifully pounded by an assortment of Catholic priests , I think he's really missing the attention. 
    Nomenclature
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 31
    @Dee

    Miss Dee,

    YOUR QUOTE IN TAKING PART OF MORE GRADE-SCHOOL FALSEHOODS: “Nom ,just a heads up this guy had his b-tt unmercifully pounded by an assortment of Catholic priests , I think he's really missing the attention.”


    LOOK, its the other member of the “Dynamic Duo of Bible Stupidity,” Dee, in joining Nomenclature as the other member of this duo in this forum to show just more falsehoods! What’s new, nothing!  LOL!

    Dee, have you and Nomenclature ever thought of going on the road with your Bible brainlessness? It would be a great comedy act for sure and would be a “sell out crowd” at Atheist conventions!

    At least think about it, okay?


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “DEE” THAT IS AS DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS NOMENCLATURE IS, WILL BE … ?

    .

  • @Nomenclature

    .

    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,


    YOUR QUOTE:  “Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words …...”

    YOUR QUOTE OF LAUGHING AT YOURSELF TO YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE: “Nice grammar there, mate. That sentence really illustrates your vicelike grip on the English language. Lol.”

    Yes, at least you can laugh at yourself for truthfully being the entities that I have shown you to be in my quote above!  See, you are coming to terms with the FACT that to save yourself from further embarrassment, you should take heed of my notion to join a Christian Children’s Forum where you would be more comfortable with their low IQ levels that equal yours, instead of being in this Adult Religion forum! Here is a link for you to join to save face in this forum:  https://www.forumchristian.org/kids


    YOUR QUOTE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ON THE TOPIC AT HAND, YOU DIDN'T!!!: “I see no more reason to suffer your foolishness because your trashposts are pointless. You're not making any legible arguments and are simply running your big dumb mouth.”

    WHAT? If you are not going to join a Children's Christian Forum, then you see no more reason for me to continually make you the Bible fool, and to address your other failings as well? Are you throwing in the “Towel of Defeat” so soon?  Surely you have some more Bible stupidity and dimwitted statements to make to show this forum where I will easily correct you ad infinitum, yes?    


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM MY BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE I MADE HIM THE BIBLE FOOL, WILL BE … ?

    .

  • @Nomenclature

    Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,

    YOUR QUOTE:  “Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words …...”

    YOUR QUOTE OF LAUGHING AT YOURSELF TO YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE: “Nice grammar there, mate. That sentence really illustrates your vicelike grip on the English language. Lol.”

    Yes, at least you can laugh at yourself for truthfully being the entities that I have shown you to be in my quote above!  See, you are coming to terms with the FACT that to save yourself from further embarrassment, you should take heed of my notion to join a Christian Children’s Forum where you would be more comfortable with their low IQ levels that equal yours, instead of being in this Adult Religion forum! Here is a link for you to join to save face in this forum:  https://www.forumchristian.org/kids


    YOUR QUOTE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ON THE TOPIC AT HAND, YOU DIDN'T!!!: “I see no more reason to suffer your foolishness because your trashposts are pointless. You're not making any legible arguments and are simply running your big dumb mouth.”

    WHAT? If you are not going to join a Children's Christian Forum where you belong in the first place, then you see no more reason for me to continually make you the Bible fool, and to address your other failings as well? Are you throwing in the “Towel of Defeat” so soon?  Surely you have some more Bible stupidity and dimwitted statements to make to show this forum, where in turn, I will easily correct you ad infinitum, yes?    


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM MY BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE I MADE HIM THE BIBLE FOOL, WILL BE … ?

  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ;

    I was hoping against hope to see an improvement in your posts but you're just displaying the typical unbalanced responses of the usual religious loon do carry on 
    Nomenclature
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited January 31
    @Dee

    YOUR FEEBLE CONTRADICTING QUOTE: "I was hoping against hope to see an improvement in your posts but you're just displaying the typical unbalanced responses of the usual religious loon do carry on "

    Uh, and you made the statement above when you before stated the following to me: "Nom ,just a heads up this guy had his b-tt unmercifully pounded by an assortment of Catholic priests , I think he's really missing the attention," which is an unbalanced grade-school response from YOU as shown above, therefore can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Sure you can!  LOL!!!

    Miss Dee, you became what you are against, priceless stupidity at your expense AGAIN in front of the membership, but, we expected nothing less  from you!

    Always remember Dee, you can't fix your STUPIDITY, but we can laugh at it! Sorry. :(


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "DEE" THAT HAS "FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE," WILL BE ... ? LOL!
  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

    Wow ! You're very upset  typing in block letters ......calm down buddy ask you local priest will he make you squeal like a pig....you know you want to ....
  • @Dee

    Miss Dee, being one of the members of the team named; “Dynamic Duo of Bible Stupidity,” where the other member is Nomenclature,

    OH, OH, THIS DEE'S QUOTE RELATES TO HER NOT BEING DONE WITH HER "FOOT TO MOUTH DISEASE" RELATING TO HER POST ON JANUARY 31 AT 10:08 AM, LOL!:
    "Wow ! You're very upset  typing in block letters ......calm down buddy ask you local priest will he make you squeal like a pig....you know you want to ...."

    The correct syntax, (look up the word dear) in your sentence above is; "... ask your local priest..." instead of "ask you local priest." whereas your poor buddy Nomenclature embarrassingly had a hard time with this word "your" as well, therefore, are you two related?!  LOL! Then you abruptly used the noun "will" in continuing your sentence which is out of place and ruins the flow of the sentence that you were flustering with, how sad. :(.  

    You and Nomenclature are truly "2 peas in a pod"  in being outright together, what a team!

    Dee, remember this adage, probably not, but it goes like this; people like you and Nomenclature don't know your outright , because of the simple fact that you are to being with and can't figure it out!  LOL!  Get it? Maybe?  Okay, at least you tried! 


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "DEE," THAT GIVES ATHEISM A BAD NAME FOR BEING SO DUMBFOUNDED IN THIS RELIGION FORUM, WILL BE ... ?

  • @Dee

    OH, OH, THIS DEE'S QUOTE RELATES TO HER NOT BEING DONE WITH HER "FOOT TO MOUTH DISEASE" RELATING TO HER POST ON JANUARY 31 AT 10:08 AM, LOL!:
    "Wow ! You're very upset  typing in block letters ......calm down buddy ask you local priest will he make you squeal like a pig....you know you want to ...."

    The correct syntax, (look up the word dear) in your sentence above is; "... ask your local priest..." instead of "ask you local priest." Get it?  Whereas your poor buddy Nomenclature embarrassingly had a hard time with this word "your" as well, therefore, are you two related?!  LOL! Then you abruptly used the noun "will" in continuing your sentence which is out of place and ruins the flow of the sentence that you were flustering with, how sad. :(.  

    You and Nomenclature are truly "2 peas in a pod"  in being outright together, what a team!

    Dee, remember this adage, probably not, but it goes like this; people like you and Nomenclature don't know your outright , because of the simple fact that you two are to begin with and can't figure it out!  LOL!  Get it? Maybe?  Well, at least you tried! 


    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "DEE," THAT GIVES ATHEISM A BAD NAME FOR BEING SO DUMBFOUNDED IN THIS RELIGION FORUM, WILL BE ... ?


  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 135 Pts   -   edited February 1
    @Dee

    Miss Dee, please keep showing the membership your outright and embarrassing stupidity in your weak refutations to me, okay? This is because I am putting together a post that will show all of your wanting grade-school refutations, where I will make you a star for being so damn , okay?

    Thank you dear.
  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -   edited February 1
    @21CenturyIconoclast

    I feel there's an escalation in your insanity. Calm down apologise to your local Catholic Church they may take you back if you truly show repentance, if that happens you will be welcome to hear mass again and get all that mannish action you're obviously missing afterwards 

  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast


    Let's look at 21st century's test results .......

    Word count: 340

    Paragraph count: 7

    Error count: 8

    Error density: 3%

    1. You wrote: ...1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    2. You wrote: ...1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    3. You wrote: ...e English language proper use of words …...” YOUR QUOTE OF LAUGHING AT YOURSELF TO ...

    Feedback: Consider eliminating this ellipsis. Is it really necessary?

    Error type: Punctuation errors

    4. You wrote: ... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF TO YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE: “Nice grammar there, mate. That sentenc...

    Feedback: A colon must be preceded by an independent clause. Therefore, do not put a colon after a preposition. Remove it. " STATEMENT ABOVE “".

    Error type: Punctuation errors

    Suggestion: STATEMENT ABOVE “

    5. You wrote: .... That sentence really illustrates your vicelike grip on the English language. Lol.” Ye...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    Suggestion: vice like

    6. You wrote: ... vicelike grip on the English language. Lol.” Yes, at least you can laugh at yours...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    Suggestion: LOL, Low, Los, Lot, Log, AOL, Sol, Lola, Col, LCL, Lon, Lob, Lox, Lou, Loll, COL, HOL, LBL, LDL, LFL, LGL, LL, LO, LOC, LOF, LOI, LOX, LOZ, LSL, LTL, LVL, MOL, POL, Pol, ROL, WOL, Fol, Ll, Lo, Loo, Lop, Vol, Jol, Lal, Lil, Loe, Loh, Lok, Lolo, Luol, Zol

    7. You wrote: ...to suffer your foolishness because your trashposts are pointless. You're not making any le...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    Suggestion: trash posts

    8. You wrote: ...e in turn, I will easily correct you ad infinitum, yes? NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “...

    Feedback: Possible spelling mistake found

    Error type: Possible Typo

    Suggestion: infinite, infinity, infinitude, Infiniti

    These are all of the errors I could find. What would you like to do now?


    Sorry buddy that's a fail ......again ......what age are you?


    ZING 

  • @Dee

    Miss Dee, please keep showing the membership your outright and embarrassing stupidity in you not even trying to discuss the topic of this thread, but to RUN AWAY from it with your little school girl hypothetical falsehood refutations that have nothing to do with said topic, okay?

    Like I said before, I and others cannot fix your stupidity because you can't discuss the topic of this thread, but we can surly laugh at you because you can't, sorry dear. :(

    NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "MISS DEE" THAT CANNOT DISCUSS THE TOPIC'S THREAD, OTHER THAN TO MAKE HERSELF THE FOOL BY USING CHILDLIKE FALSITIES, WILL BE ... ? 

    .

  • .@just_sayin @MayCaesar

    Has anyone seen just_sayin or MayCaesar subsequent to me Bible Slapping them Silly®️ with Bible axioms within this thread?  Subsequent to this action of mine, they have been silent, where possibly they have learned more about in how the Bible is disgusting, and therefore are afraid and embarrassed to respond.  :(
    .
  • DeeDee 5425 Pts   -  
Sign In or Register to comment.

Back To Top

DebateIsland.com

| The Best Online Debate Experience!
© 2023 DebateIsland.com, all rights reserved. DebateIsland.com | The Best Online Debate Experience! Debate topics you care about in a friendly and fun way. Come try us out now. We are totally free!

Contact us

customerservice@debateisland.com
Terms of Service

Get In Touch