frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is ethnic cleansing fine once Jews approve of it?

Debate Information

Seems it's perfectly fine once Jews are doing it , Ben Gurion actually admitted what he planned to do to Palestinians was on a par to what Hilter did to Jews , 

Here is Ben Gurion agreeing what Hitler did was akin to what he was planning .....

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

Details of Plan Dalet

• On March 10, 1948, Zionist political and military leaders, including Ben-Gurion, met in Tel Aviv and formally adopted Plan Dalet (or Plan D). The operational military orders specified which Palestinian population centers should be targeted and laid out in detail a blueprint for their forcible depopulation and destruction. It called for: 

Mounting operations against enemy population centers located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:

Destruction of villages (setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris), especially those population centers which are difficult to control continuouslyMounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/12/21/nakb-d21.html
    Classified documents reveal Israeli government cover-up of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in 1948

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 810 Pts   -  
    The ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab countries refers to the forced displacement and persecution of Jewish communities in the Middle East and North Africa during the 20th century. This was a result of political, economic, and social factors, including the rise of Arab nationalism, anti-Semitism, and opposition to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948. As a result of this, hundreds of thousands of Jews were forced to flee their homes and flee to Israel, Europe, and other parts of the world. Many Jews also faced violence and discrimination, including confiscation of property, and many lost their homes and businesses. The exact number of Jews affected is difficult to determine, but it is estimated that between 800,000 to 1 million Jews were forced to leave their homes in Arab countries and Iran. The impact of this ethnic cleansing has been far-reaching, both for the individuals and communities affected, as well as for the region as a whole.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 810 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Arabs Displaced Themselves

Plan Dalet was a necessary response to the violence and aggression of Arab militias during the conflict.

The role of Arab militias during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War was significant in the conflict. During the war, several Arab militia groups were formed with the objective of fighting against the newly established state of Israel. These militias played a crucial role in the conflict, carrying out attacks on Jewish communities and participating in battles against the Israeli Defense Forces.

The most notable Arab militia groups that were active during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War include the Arab Liberation Army, the Army of Salvation, and the Palestinian Resistance Movement. These groups were composed of volunteers from various Arab countries and were organized and supported by the Arab League.

The Arab militias aimed to prevent the establishment of the state of Israel and to protect Arab communities in Palestine. However, their efforts were ultimately unsuccessful, and the militias were forced to retreat as the Israeli Defense Forces gained the upper hand in the conflict.

The role of Arab militias in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War is considered a major contributing factor to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, who fled or were expelled from their homes during the conflict. It also set the stage for ongoing conflict in the region.

• jackjack 447 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    Argument Topic: Is ethnic cleansing fine once Jews approve of it?

Hello Hater:

The WORLD has been trying to eliminate Jews from the earth from the get go.  And, that's fine with you, huh?  Well, suck on this, hater.

excon

Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello Hater , 

Ben Gurion  admitted to attempting  ethnically cleansing Palestinians and that's fine with you ? Well carry on hater 
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Hi Hater ......Here is Ben Gurion agreeing what Hitler did was akin to what he was planning .....

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

Cat got your tongue ......again?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hi Hater ......Here is Ben Gurion agreeing what Hitler did was akin to what he was planning .....If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.@jack

Hater Excon and his buddy Corn fed agree the slaughter of Palestinians is just fine , here it is in their joint manifesto .....haters gotta hate it seems .......

nDU41G2AQANZEpng

JulesKorngold 464 Pts   -  January 31

Argument Topic: You're Boring Me

@Nomenclature 

I'm gonna watch Israel bomb Gaza on the news.  Bye.

Come Excon you're an 80 year Ben Gurion fan and a hater  , let it go try a bit of lovin buddy might calm that rage down 

• jackjack 447 Pts   -  
    Dee said:

Ben Gurion  admitted to attempting  ethnically cleansing Palestinians and that's fine with you ?
    Hello again, hater:

So, according to your warped brain, I'm responsible for every decision a Jew has ever made. 

Du-de! Get a life.

excon

• jackjack 447 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @jack

Hater Excon and his buddy Corn fed agree the slaughter of Palestinians is just fine , here it is in their joint manifesto .....haters gotta hate it seems .......
    Hello hater:

Make up sh*t much?

excon
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello again, hater:

So, according to your warped brain, I'm responsible for every decision a Jew has ever made.  

Hi Hater , according to your warped brain anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi , seriously ? But I guess you and Cornfed just think bombing Palestinians is fine as of course that's different , right ?

Du-de! Get a life.

I have a great one thanks for caring which doesn't include relishing the torture , brutalization and victimisation  of people because I feel entitled to .....I guess that's a Jewish thing .....didn't much like it when Hitler did it did you .......grow up you big child well he is Jewish 

Excon Coward 

Well he is Jewish 
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello again, hater:

Hi Hater , according to your warped brain anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi , seriously ? But I guess you and Cornfed just think bombing Palestinians is fine as of course that's different , right ?

Du-de! Get a life.

I have a great one thanks for caring which doesn't include relishing the torture , brutalization and victimisation  of people because I feel entitled to .....I guess that's a Jewish thing .....didn't much like it when Hitler did it did you .......grow up you big child well he is Jewish 

Excon Coward 

Well he is Jewish 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello hater:

Hi Hater 

Make up sh*t much?

Ahh you want to distance yourself from Cornfed . right,  so let's here you denounce him for his hate speech ,or can you actually grow a pair?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack

Hello hater:

Hi Hater 

Make up sh*t much?

Ahh you want to distance yourself from Cornfed . right,  so let's hear  you denounce him for his hate speech ,or can you actually grow a pair?
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @jack

YOU'RE NOT JEWISH. STOP PRETENDING TO BE JEWISH, YOU SAD, PATHETIC LITTLE MAN. 

Dee
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack
    The WORLD has been trying to eliminate Jews from the earth from the get go.

Shut your offensively unintellectual mouth, stop proliferating self-glorifying propaganda, and open the Old Testament, where you will find dozens upon dozens of stories about Hebrew brutality. Your poor woe-is-me act is made even worse by the fact that you're not even Jewish!! You're a toad who tries to take advantage of the suffering of others for social and personal gain. You are truly a disgusting man. In fact, calling you a man is a stretch. You're a child occupying the body of a man.

This is the reality of the world we live in right now, today:-

UN Human Rights Council declares Israel world's No. 1 human rights violator

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/say-what-un-human-rights-council-declares-israel-worlds-no-1-human-rights-violator

Israel is abusing, torturing and murdering people every day and you're acting like they are the victims. What an absolute, unadulterated cretin you are.
    Dee