frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If your tags are expired, is it better to get a ticket in the mail, or get pulled over?

Debate Information

Hello:

Cops say the most dangerous interactions with the public are traffic stops.  So, for minor infractions, why don't we just stop doing that?  We have the technology.  Red light cameras are everywhere. 

Seems like BOTH motorists AND cops would be wayyy safer.  No?

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Hi hater,

Maybe you can just lie about your identity for clout. You seem to be well versed in that.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023

OFFICER: OK, so the reason I've pulled you over today sir is because it looks as though your tags are expired.

JACK: I'm a Jew.

OFFICER: That's great sir, but as I've just explained this is a traffic stop. Do you have any ID on you sir?

JACL: Sure. Here you go.

OFFICER: Sir, this is a commercial ancestry test. I'm going to need to see your driver's license.

JACK: Oh, I see what this is about, hater. You're an anti-Semite.

OFFICER: Excuse me, sir?

JACK: Don't play innocent with me. I've been around the block a few times. I once sunk a warship in South America, so your Jew-hating a-ss is small potatoes to me.

OFFICER: Sir, may I see your driver's license please?

JACK: I'M A JEW!!!

OFFICER: Um, OK I'm going to have to ask that you remain in the vehicle for a moment while I quickly call my supervisor.

JACK: The entire world has been trying to wipe out my people since the dawn of time. But I'm a warrior, fighting against all the odds.

OFFICER: Sir, are you under the influence of any medications or illicit substances?

JACK: Oh, I see where this is going. Ladies and gentlemen we got ourselves a Jew hater.

OFFICER: Sir, I'm not interested in your religion. I just want to see your driver's license, if that's possible.

JACK: It's NOT a religion! I'm ETHNICALLY Jewish. You're a racist pig.

OFFICER: OK sir, I'm placing you under arrest.

JACK: For WHAT, pig?

OFFICER: Impersonating a Jew.

(slaps handcuffs on).
    Dee
  • jackjack 455 Pts   -  

OFFICER: OK, so the reason I've pulled you over today sir is because it looks as though your tags are expired.
    Hello hater:

Du!de..  Your OBSESSION is showing..

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

excon
    Nomenclature
  • jackjack 455 Pts   -  
    Hi hater,

Maybe you can just lie about your identity for clout. You seem to be well versed in that.
    Hello hater:

If you COULD beat me in a debate, you WOULD..  But, you can't so you SPAM the site.  I told my friend Jules, I'm not here to ban you.  I'm here to EXPOSE you.  Du-de..  You're making my job tooo easy..

Bwa ha ha ha h ha

excon
    Nomenclature
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    @jack
    If you COULD beat me in a debate, you WOULD

You don't even understand what debate is you absolutely pathetic child. Spamming this same phrase over and over again is not debate. Lying about being Jewish is not debate. Assassinating the character of anybody who criticises your self-aggrandising trash posts is not debate. Projecting all your faults onto others is not debate. Making alliances with anybody prepared to turn a blind eye to your falsehoods is not debate. You're a waste of everybody's time.

you SPAM the site

Stop projecting your own behaviour onto others. You use the exact phrase above (i.e. "If you COULD beat me in a debate, you WOULD") at least seven times per week, both on this site and the various others you infect, as a generic response whenever you have no idea what else to say. 

I told my friend Jules

Is this the same Jules who last night opened 11 different debates attacking Palestinians in the space of four hours? The same Jules who repeated the phrase, "I'm going to go watch Israel bomb some Palestinians on the news" five times, across three different debates?

You're just utterly pathetic, excon. Beat you in a debate? I wipe the floor with you an average of three times a day. Close that idiotic motor mouth and stop embarrassing yourself.

Dee
    @jack

Kind of funny when you accuse other people of spamming, right after you spam the exact same trash post across multiple sites:-

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Nomenclature

You nailed Shylock again Nom it's like shooting fish in a barrell
    Nomenclature
    @jack

I told my friend Jules, I'm not here to ban you.

"Your friend"  , says it all Cornfed admits he gets enjoyment from watching Palestinians being blown to bits you refuse to condemn him for such , scum attracts scum

I'm here to EXPOSE you

Corrrection you know all about exposing , remember that little jail term you did .....,EX ....Con .......hey do your kids still talk to you?
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

He craves the attention , the guy is 80 years old and hangs round shopping malls in military clothing hoping for a "thank you for your service "  so he can get some comfort from the fact that he and his Rambo type buddies got their whining b-ttts kicked out of Vietnam by emaciated rice farmers ......Go team USA ......LOL 
    Nomenclature
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature Gee that was a real good play there and that Jew boy was asking for it for sure and Im sure that the Jack guy got the message. I still reckon that it takes to to tango like I bet the cop was a real Nazi Adolf type who asks the questions and answers none and dictates his extreme beliefs and thinks every one else but him are real dum. Then I bet when he gets the Jew boy down town in his Pa troll car instead of interrogating the Jew boy the Adolph cop says okay Jew boy I am not going to interrogate you I am going to debate. And then the Jew boy lol like theres no tomorrow because he knows that the Nazi Adolph cop cannot debate his way out of a paper bag thats all ready been popped.
    NomenclatureDee
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Im sure that the Jack guy got the message

I wish, buddy. Unfortunately, Jack is immune to things like common sense and reason.

Dee
  • jackjack 455 Pts   -   edited February 2023

JACK: I'm a Jew.

OFFICER: That's great sir, but as I've just explained this is a traffic stop. Do you have any ID on you sir?

JACL: Sure. Here you go.

OFFICER: Sir, this is a commercial ancestry test. I'm going to need to see your driver's license.

Hello:

ring ring ring

MyHeritage shipping department: “Hallo boss??? Got another 5,000 DNA tests to go out. Do ya want me to mark ‘em ALL down as Jews like we been doin??”

Boss: “Sure, we’ve fooled 7 million people so far. Ain’t nobody caught on yet. Why should we stop now??

Shipping dept: “Yeah… Boy, is dem guys st*upid? I’d LOVE to see our Scottish customers faces when they find out they’re Jewish..”

Bwa, ha ha ha ha ha

Du*de.

excon, shipping department

Nomenclature
  • jackjack 455 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @jack

Corrrection you know all about exposing , remember that little jail term you did .....,EX ....Con .......hey do your kids still talk to you?
    Hello D:

Boy, you are one crack investigator..  Where in the world did you dig that up?

Oh..

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

excon

@jack

Where in the world did you dig that up?

Ha, Ha Excon now doesn't like being Excon , yet on Create Debate he used to rant non stop about his time in the pen .......yes folks we got us a real live Jailhouse hard man here ......yeeeehaaaa
    Nomenclature
    @jack

100 PERCENT of online reviewers have described MyHeritage as a SCAM COMPANY. Why do you continuously keep PRETENDING MyHeritage is a legitimate company? Is it possibly because you're a SAD, PATHETIC LOSER who desperately wants the social benefits of being Jewish without having to endure any of the religious commitments?

https://www.reviewopedia.com/myheritage-com-reviews

I must have explained to you now, HUNDREDS of times, that a DNA test CANNOT trace your ancestry with anything even remotely approaching a reliable degree of accuracy, and furthermore provided scientific backing to support that assertion HUNDREDS of times:-

DNA ancestry tests branded 'meaningless'

Commercial DNA tests that claim to tell people whether they are related to Richard III or descended from the Vikings are no more than "genetic astrology", scientists have warned.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9912822/DNA-ancestry-tests-branded-meaningless.html

But you continue pretending this SCAM COMPANY, which sold you a GENETIC HOROSCOPE, is some kind of proof that you are Jewish????

I must furthermore have explained to you, HUNDREDS of times, that even if you WERE genetically related to the Ashkenazis, it STILL DOES NOT MAKE YOU JEWISH. The Ashkenazis are a group of European former Muslims who CONVERTED their main religion to Judaism approximately 500 or so years ago. Being genetically related to that particular group of people DOES NOT MAKE YOU JEWISH.

What you should do Jack, is simply shut your incredibly dishonest, corrupt and painfully dumb mouth.