frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the secrets about KFC?

Debate Information

have you ever wandered what the 7 secret herbs and spices are in KFC because KFC has always kept it a secret and even people who work at KFC dont know because the mix comes all ready mixed when it arrives in the stores.
So when you then look at where the mix comes from what they do is they have several places that puts a couple of ingredients in a container each then they send each container to a nother place and then some one puts them all together to make the final mix so that no one knows for sure what all the ingredients are. So is it possible to work out what is in the mix and has any one ever worked it out?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    have you ever wandered what the 7 secret herbs and spices are in KFC because KFC has always kept it a secret 

Have you ever wondered if maybe it's just a marketing ploy and there are no "secret" herbs and spices? 

You don't seem to have trouble believing in "conspiracy baloney" after all, do you?

OP is girlie boy KFC extremist.

• jackjack 456 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

have you ever wandered what the 7 secret herbs and spices are in KFC
    Hello B:

The secret is 11 herbs and spices.

Du*de

excon

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack

Hey!
    lol.........You can at least break them down into which are spices, and which are herbs.......also as a professional I have to say something about this list is not right... and most of it may be how things are written.

Three seasonings
    Salt., Celery salt, Garlic salt.

Herbs:

Black pepper, White pepper, Thyme., Basil, Oregano, Mustard, Paprika, Ginger...

If I were to rewrite this recipe, I would write it down like this....as quantities do not matter.

Seasoning:

Salt

Herbs:

Garlic, Celery seed, Black pepper, White pepper, Thyme., Basil, Oregano, Mustard, Paprika, Ginger

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    .@Barnardot
    Depending on how we address the wording 11 Herbs and spices as a Culinary Professional not a professional taste tester. It would suggest there is either 11 Herbs and two seasonings to which 1 herb and 1 season are missing with a total of 11 ingredients from the list recipe given by Jack. Though this would be a conclusion  based on educated guess at this point and nothing else. As the issue can just be a typing mistake.

Kentucky fry chicken recipe - Search (bing.com)
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @jack Yes your right because I got 7 confused with 11 because they sound all most the same lol ;) but I reckon that recipe might not be right because look at all the paprika they put in to it and I don't exactly see orange stuff coming out of the KFC.
    @Nomenclature ;You don't seem to have trouble believing in "conspiracy baloney" after all, do you?

Okay then I'm going to answer your girlie boy question because I dont avoid questions which means that in reality i will avoid the question and you can then go to get noted. And then I will answer the question about weather Im honest so Ill say that I'm honest. And then of course Im not really going to say any thing at all because I'm going to cut and paste some reel Exstream stuff taken from reel Exstream conspiracy sites and then I will only quote half of the quote out of context to make it sound completely different and even more exstreame so then you just watch the next post then. And I will ask the questions and your not allowed to answer and your not allowed to ask questions because only I can do that. And I won't state any thing because I am a girlie boy trying to be Adolf. So here goes.

@Nomenclature ;
    Look here you 13 year old brainless brain head with no brains don't you know the truth and the evidence? 
    KFC had been genetically modifying chickens  the company's rebranding from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC was legally required because the mutant creatures they were frying up were technically not chickens. 10 employees involved in the scheme received prison sentences. he had been served a Kentucky Fried Rat. the chicken gave the child salmonella poisoning so severe that it sent her into a coma, ultimately resulting in severe brain damage and confining her to a wheelchair.

@Barnardot
    Okay then I'm going to answer your girlie boy question because I dont avoid questions which means that in reality i will avoid the question

Oh, OK. I can see you've been taking debate lessons from John_C_87. Obviously I'm out of my depth here.

Dee
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Nomenclature ;Oh, OK. I can see you've been taking debate lessons from John_C_87. Obviously I'm out of my depth here.
    Not really I was taking mass debate lessons from you and that Korngold guy to come up with that cringing Exstream girlie boy controlling stuff. 

And if korngold was dead and he red this then he would turn in his grave I reckon
    @Barnardot

Whatever you say, chicken boy.

Dee
  • @Barnardot
    Yes your right because I got 7 confused with 11 because they sound all most the same lol  but I reckon that recipe might not be right because look at all the paprika they put in to it and I don't exactly see orange stuff coming out of the KFC.

It isn't a test it is a debate so yeah, that sounds like a reasonable..... explanation…

@Nomenclature @Dee Were I work I knock off more chickens in 1 day than your ever had hot diner boxes.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot
    Were I work I knock off more chickens in 1 day than your ever had hot diner boxes.

So you freely admit to being a chicken murderer?

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot

@Nomenclature @Dee Were I work I knock off more chickens in 1 day than your ever had hot diner boxes.

I've no doubts at all about the veracity of your assertions as ' knocking of chickens ' was never on my list of life goals ,in the US this no doubt is perceived as a 'manly occupation' and most likely requires a college degree to keep in line with McDonlads who have their own university to teach confused Americans how to turn a burger over.

Chickens as we all know are incredibly dangerous and it requires a 'real' man to ( as you put it) knock of these dangerous predators effectively

The second part of your statement is again uncannily accurate as I have never had the experience of such ' culinary delights ' as a hot boxed dinner , we have amazing objects called dinner plates that are accompanied by cutlery , our meals are served  on the plates and we consume it by deft use of said cutlery.

These remarkable innovations may  make their way to the US in the next 50 years or so.
    Nomenclature
    @Dee ;our meals are served  on the plates and we consume it by deft use of said cutlery.

These remarkable innovations may  make their way to the US in the next 50 years or so.

Well as it happens if you ask to eat in at KFC they put it on a plastic tray for you and then you get a little towel sealed in foil. And like the innovations of taking a shower or a bath might actually make their way over to Limy land one day next century.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Barnardot

Well as it happens if you ask to eat in at KFC they put it on a plastic tray for you and then you get a little towel sealed in foil.

How utterly fascinating , I can just see it all Barn door and his knuckle dragging family spend the day in the city and Pa says " let's go eat in one of them thar "restaurants" like dem fancy pants Your - o - peans do , will ya look at dat Ma they even give you one of dem towels like those your-o -pean commies use"

And like the innovations of taking a shower or a bath might actually make their way over to Limy land one day next century. 

"Limy" , I'm not from "limy" land and we Europeans tried to bring culture and education to your country but it failed given the raw material we had to work with

Thanks for your profile shot , you're a real looker .......not 

NomenclatureJohn_C_87
    @Dee Well the d and the a strings are the most important strings any way which is all you need some times when those southern people play the blues but I reckon that guy comes from a bit further up like in Arkansas where folks are real close.
  • @Dee

"Limy" , I'm not from "limy" land and we Europeans tried to bring culture and education to your country but it failed given the raw material we had to work with

Sorry, I just have to say the move to which the picture shown was from a scene in which the Banjo player was for all intent a musical prodigy with an uncanny ability to play by ear. Poor choice on your part...

For the record European effort has been locked in lawyers attempting to flood American courts with contentment of connection to established justice by the repeated uses of malpractice of law directed at its people. Abortion and discrimination of women created by United States Constitution and not simple just crule and shallow people just the tip of the iceberg.