frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How Deep Is The BBC's Anti-Semitism?

Debate Information

Brazen anti-Semites the BBC have been publishing news reports that the Israelis routinely use Palestinian children as human shields in Gaza! This is dangerous racism against Jews and the BBC must be reprimanded for not taking the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda to be the sole arbiter of global truth. We must take action against the BBC for its open hatred of Jews. 

A leading human rights group has accused the Israeli army of routinely using Palestinian civilians as human shields.

In a 24-page report, based on the testimony of more than 50 witnesses, Human Rights Watch documents how Israeli soldiers have forced Palestinians at gunpoint to open suspicious packages, knock on suspects' doors and search the houses of Palestinians wanted by Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1937599.stm

The Israeli army has been accused of using Palestinian civilians as human shields in an operation in northern Gaza.

According to the Israeli human rights group, B'tselem, six civilians including two minors were subjected to the illegal tactic during an incursion into the town of Beit Hanoun last week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5212870.stm

An Israeli military court has convicted two Israeli soldiers for using a Palestinian child as a human shield during an offensive in Gaza in 2009.

The soldiers were found guilty of reckless endangerment and conduct unbecoming for forcing the nine-year-old boy to check suspected booby-traps.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11462635

Israeli human rights activists have accused border police of using a 13-year-old Palestinian as a human shield.

Rabbis for Human Rights say that Mohammed Badwan was tied by police to a jeep during a recent demonstration in the West Bank village of Bidou.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3650791.stm

This anti-Semitism from the BBC is DISGUSTING. They must be properly trained to write that Hamas are the ones who use human shields, just like our friends in American media are trained. I need not remind you where this type of unprovoked hatred of Jews can lead. It's textbook RACISM and it MUST BE STOPPED. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Hamas Child Soldiers

Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Maybe if this happens to your children you'll finally understand what an absolutely disgusting person you are, and what an absolutely disgusting regime you support.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    Well you can’t blame the messenger can you because all the BBC is doing is reporting on anti semitism . Did the BBC reporter come on tv and say I hate the guts of all Jews then take his shoe off then throw it at the tv camera. I bet he didn’t. You see this is what happens in the non exstream normal world. The BBC and the other channels are free to report on what happens and that is not actually meaning that they hate bagel munchers. @Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Nevermind Barnie. Just keep killing dem chickens until your Yale scholarship comes through.

Dee
    @Nomenclature Thank you for contributing to the discussion but when I was in the Harvard debating team that answer didn’t count. So maybe since the rules aren’t so tight here I should allow you to come up with a more reel answer but the problem is that you will find it challenging because I have you on the ropes with my reply.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023

but when I was in the Harvard debating team that

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read  
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
     @Barnardot

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read ...."Harvard debating team " ........
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Hamas Child Soldiers

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Dee ;That's one of the funniest things I've ever read ...."Harvard debating team " ........

Well I wasn't actually in it per say but before we moved to the big smok I used to empty the trash in the lecture hall where they all mass debated lol ;) One day I got into a debate with one of them because I caught him sticking his gum on the in side of the bin. He lost the debate and unsticked it when I won him over by saying where the mop handle should go.

Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

From trash collector to chicken killer,could your life be any more tragic?
    Nomenclature
    @Dee @Nomenclature ;From trash collector to chicken killer,could your life be any more tragic?

So your saying then that being a janitor and working in a chicken factory are tragic and that every one who works in those jobs is worthless scum who dont belong in society and that they dont have decent lives and that there jobs are no good. Did you know that it was a janitor who saved hundreds of people at the world trade center and he waited until he was the last one rescued and also that he found out that some government officials put some bombs in the base ment which is what really made the twin towers collapse. And what about the janitor in the teen spirit video he is like an icon now just like the little kid who showed his doolie on the cover although he has issues now.

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Did you know that it was a janitor who saved hundreds of people at the world trade center and he waited until he was the last one rescued and also that he found out that some government officials put some bombs in the base ment which is what really made the twin towers collapse.

He didn't find out who put the bomb in the basement. He only reported that a bomb went off in the basement. 

The government ignored his testimony and failed to conduct even standard tests for explosives residues, which should have been protocol. In fact, given the various other complementary eye-witness statements and the way the buildings themselves fell, it should have been a top priority.  

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

So your saying then that being a janitor and working in a chicken factory are tragic and that every one who works in those jobs is worthless scum who dont belong in society and that they dont have decent lives and that there jobs are no good.

No I'm not saying that I'm saying you're tragic , scum and worthless

id you know that it was a janitor who saved hundreds of people at the world trade center and he waited until he was the last one rescued and also that he found out that some government officials put some bombs in the base ment which is what really made the twin towers collapse.

So why don't you two get together and compare notes on the thrills and spills  of cleaning toilets and emptying trash?

And what about the janitor in the teen spirit video he is like an icon now just like the little kid who showed his doolie on the cover although he has issues now

Great , invite him along also he can add to the conversation as to who had to unblock a toilet wth the biggest piece of c-ap in it .......have fun.
  • Argument Topic: Yeah I think the BBC went pretty deep into antisemitism

At least 10 inches into the antisemitism, I even heard it moan