frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Does Pineapple Belong On Pizza?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature Oh well jee wiz this ones never been done before like how original but your got to realize that pineapple and ham are like buddies and they belong because what happens is the pineapple caramel izes and takes the thing to a new level and call it a Hawian pizza so I reckon if people say it doesnt go on pizza there got no taste just because they hate pine apple because it makes there mouth go funny but thats there problem and then you just give them a satay pizza instead because the pea nuts will probably kill them because there so fancy nancy about what goes in there mouths any way. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Certainly not it's a vile concoction, it looks like the contents of a winos stomach after throwing up from a nights boozing.

Try ask for one in Italy and you will be correctly greeted with a look of sheer horror. 60% of Americans adore it and undoubtedly to them it's "fine dining".
    @Dee ;Certainly not it's a vile concoction, it looks like the contents of a winos stomach after throwing up from a nights boozing.

Yeah sure like the limy wino who hales a taxi and tells the driver hay have you got room in the back for a box of pail ail and a heap of chopped up kidneys and mushed up beef and mushed up peas and the taxi driver sure there plenty of room so the wino pukes up all over the back seat lol :)

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Yeah sure like the limy wino who hales a taxi and tells the driver hay have you got room in the back for a box of pail ail and a heap of chopped up kidneys and mushed up beef and mushed up peas and the taxi driver sure there plenty of room so the wino pukes up all over the back seat lol 

Well that's something maybe you need to take up with "limy winos" I'm still not a" limy" or still not from " limy land" 
  • @Barnardot
    Oh well jee wiz this ones never been done before like how original but your got to realize that pineapple and ham are like buddies and they belong because what happens is the pineapple caramel izes and takes the thing to a new level and call it a Hawian pizza so I reckon if people say it doesnt go on pizza there got no taste just because they hate pine apple because it makes there mouth go funny but thats there problem and then you just give them a satay pizza instead because the pea nuts will probably kill them because there so fancy nancy about what goes in there mouths any way. 

Pineapple with pork product are a Polynesian paring, apples with pork product are an eastern paring. Yes, pineapple and pork products on pizza are palatable. You may even find that apple and pork on pizza is even better as the taste of apple can be sweet or sour adding a depth to taste you just don’t find with pineapple alone.  

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

I use pi to accurately calculate the size of my slices of pork and pineapple pizza. And I care not for your judgements in the matter. 

Dee
  • There is something stuck in the teeth ........there.....ace...
    and no, you do not use Pi to do anything accurately Wikipedia states it cannot be used in any calculation that expects a sum, power, product, and integer. Thank you for tis web link by the way.
    Pi - Wikipedia
  • KekeeKekee 23 Pts   -  
    Pizza is salty, pineapple feels like a candy. They are two totally diffent kind of foods. It would be like putting mustard on Ice cream 

So no
  • anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Kekee said:
    putting mustard on Ice cream 
    Capital idea my man!
    @Kekee ;Pizza is salty, pineapple feels like a candy. They are two totally diffent kind of foods. It would be like putting mustard on Ice cream so no
    I reckon your got the wrong idea because I work in the food business and these food experts say that if you put different kinds of tastes to gether it works because your getting flavor on more levels. Like they do salted caramel ice cream and that is totally in sain. And they put bacon and eggs in ice cream to and they put chilly in chocolate. I bet that if you put mustard on ice cream that will be totally good. I saw Heston Blumenthal put wassabee on ice cream which is the same thing. So I reckon dont knock it till you try it and you will be surprised and enter a new world that will blow your mind. And then we can celebrate at my place where I will serve up some sugar glazed chicken and then you lik some salt then throw down a slug of tequela then bite some lime. Like you will be high for days after wards.
  • Foxlady76Foxlady76 20 Pts   -  
    Pineapple should be allowed on pizza. While some people may not enjoy the combination of sweet and savory flavors, others find it to be a delicious and refreshing addition to their pizza. Ultimately, it comes down to personal taste and preference, and everyone should be free to enjoy their pizza toppings of choice.