frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Time travel?

Debate Information

Someone who has died is cloned.

: to go on or as if on a trip or tour : JOURNEY 
  Travel Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

Did I mention cloning can be held "By the People" as United State Constitutional Right by the state of the union set by interracial marriage? Is that equal to, okay? Is it better then, okay? Is it equal to what laws have done over the last few decades? Is it better then what laws have done over the last few decades?

of, involving, or for members of different racial groups:

Interracial Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

This does not include when the people are held by 

Nomenclature
  • jackjack 456 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    Dee said:

Did I mention cloning can be held "By the People" as United State Constitutional Right by the state of the union set by interracial marriage? Is that equal to, okay? Is it better then, okay? Is it equal to what laws have done over the last few decades? Is it better then what laws have done over the last few decades?

of, involving, or for members of different racial groups:

Interracial Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

This does not include when the people are held by

Hello Dee:

THIS passes as intelligence?????

Du*de!!!

excon, member of the racial group called JEWS

Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @jack
    THIS passes as intelligence??

It's parody you jaw-dropping moron.

• jackjack 456 Pts   -  

It's parody you jaw-dropping moron.
    Hello hater:

I dunno...  When HATE is all that emerges from him, it's kinda hard to tell when he's trying to be funny.  Upon a second reading, however, I see that nothing has changed.  His HATRED for a fellow member is still spilling out. 

YOU have company under your rock.

excon
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @jack
    I dunno...  When HATE is all that emerges from him

Jack, you are a moron and everything you write is dumb. You have the IQ of a bowl of chilli and you should probably stop talking and get checked for dementia.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello Dee:

Hi bigot 

THIS passes as intelligence?????

No , it's parody as Nom tried to point out to you but being a d-mb f-ck it's straight over your moon shaped head

Du*de!!!

Mate!!!

excon, former member of the kiddly fiddlers block in prison 

That's it confession is good for your soul you dirty old man 
    Nomenclature
  • jackjack 456 Pts   -  
    @jack

Jack, you are a moron and everything you write is dumb.

Hello hater:

Those who can WIN debates, do so..  Those who CAN'T, snivel and call names.

Bwa ha ha ha ha.

excon
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

His HATRED for a fellow member is still spilling out. 

Ha ,Ha I quote John's exact words back at him and that's "hate"?  You really are a rather silly little dirty old man 

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack
    Those who can WIN debates, do so

I've never seen you debate anything in six years you absolute clown. Your entire existence is spent calling people "hater" and "anti-Semite".

Go away, you utter moron.

• So is a person if cloned travling through time?
  • When a person is cloned travling through time?

If the clone meets and touches its donor, do they create a singularity? The math said they might. The math when corrected then said no. Science now agrees no singularity in time travel of cloned mice. Thank you science the world is safe :)

Cloned mice created from freeze dried skin cells in world first | Science | The Guardian