frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is it moral to have 3 somes ?

Debate Information

I think it’s really a matter of personal choice really and the others involved in it . For example I asked my wife if she would like it if I did a 3 some and she was very definite that she would not be a part of that sort of thing so I said that she doesn’t need to be in it and any way that would make it a 4 some any way. So I ended up sleeping on the couch and wearing my super but still is it just a matter of morals?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    I think it’s really a matter of personal choice really and the others involved in it . For example I asked my wife if she would like it if I did a 3 some and she was very definite that she would not be a part of that sort of thing 

Don't be too hard on her Barnie. She's probably still tired from our gang bang last week.

• anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Well I used to live in New York in the times before you know who, and when I was walking down I street I saw a homeless man, and I thought, yes, that's just how things are isn't it? And people tend to assume that it's not like it isn't it? Yeah, aliens if they exist probably don't look anything like us in the end, ultimately when you look at all of these things put together you get a reasonable criticism of Marxist thought which is something that you don't see much anymore, I was actually talking to Trump about this once, (yes I met him) and he seems to agree with me on this, he's a lot smarter in person, anyhow he added that ultimately people's taste depend on their personal experiences and religion really makes it hard to understand this fact, not I'm pretty smart but Jesus was certainly of an opinion on this issue and if he had an agenda well that explains Karl Marx's follies, but in reality he just didn't know but Buddha probably knew considering his statements on the matter he was very up front about the issue, I believe in a god, but I don't know, it's the word of Trump, he seems to know, he thinks God hates me but I disagree Trump made a fallacy before so he's not infallible, religion aside we need to consider in this the ethics of capitalism under natural law, many anarchist thinkers are of the opinion that it's wrong but I think they are falling for the same fallacy as Trump did, on the issue, and Karl Marx ultimately did make a fallacy but not the one you think, although he understand Islamic ethics on the matter and is of the opinion that Mohammed is a willful . I think that also will explain the question asked here. I hope this has made clear for you my logic on the matter. :)
  • jackjack 453 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

Is it moral to have 3 somes ?

Hello B:

What is IMMORAL about 3 consenting adults participating in an exercise that hurts NOBODY and demands NOTHING from ANYBODY?  I'd argue that it's IMMORAL to STOP consenting adults from participating in it?

excon
  • BarnardotBarnardot 532 Pts   -  
    @jack ;What is IMMORAL about 3 consenting adults participating in an exercise that hurts NOBODY 

Well it would hurt me if my wife found out because not only will I be wearing a fry pan a round my ears but she would throw all my stuff out the window. Any way at least I would have a choice of two other places to stay.

• just_sayinjust_sayin 889 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @jack
    There is a distinction in what is legal and what is moral.  There are many things that are legal, that others would claim are not moral - such as abortion, gun ownership, affirmative action, raising prices on medicine, etc.  Morals differ between people, so what one person considers moral, may not be viewed as immoral to someone else.

Sexual encounters do not just affect one physically - but they impact emotions, relationships, and some would add, spiritual well-being.  Is it conceivable that a threesome would harm one's other significant relationships?  Yep, it is.  Even if someone tells you they are OK with such a relationship, the act can have unintended consequences that damage significant relationships, and that cause emotional and spiritual harm.
  • jackjack 453 Pts   -  

Is it conceivable that a threesome would harm one's other significant relationships?  Yep, it is. 
    Hello j:

Is it conceivable that the parties enjoy themselves without any negative consequences?  Yep, it is.

excon