frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Does every thing turn in to brown?

Debate Information

I think that this is right because when you think about it every thing comes from brown and ends up being brown For example a carrot comes out of the brown dirt then you eat it then it comes out as a brown doo doo And when you look at human beings the first ones were black because God burned the first few :)lol and then you got the whites but look what’s happening there all getting mixed up and one day every one will be brown so that’s just more proof that in the end every thing turns in to brown.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Lol. What are you actually talking about? You should have your own comedy show.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

I can just imagine the " conversation " in your trailer when you get home after another day of slaughtering chickens, there's more brain power on Kurt Cobains garage wall than there is in your entire extended family.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;there's more brain power on Kurt Cobains garage wall than there is in your entire extended family.

Well as it happens it was Rem that sang that song where that came from any way. Any way your doo doos proberly come out black because your mind is so constipated to come out with some thing like that.

@Nomenclature ;You should have your own comedy show.

I would go on Saturday night live and I saw a show on the limy channel last night and you can go on that It’s called Would I lie to you

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Would I lie to you

That's a good show. They probably won't let you on it though. They have a strict anti-fairy boy policy.

@Nomenclature ;That's a good show. They probably won't let you on it though. They have a strict anti-fairy boy policy.

Well they certainly wouldn't let you get on because you cant make up descent jokes like I always used to wonder why a frrisbee looks bigger and bigger the closer it gets and then it hit me. 

Nomenclature