frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What is the best chocolate?

Debate Information

There are different kinds of chocolate for example dark chocolate is really crude and un refined and they put all the trash from the coco pod in it and its bitter so all you can do with it is beet the crap out of it and use it as frosting. Then theres brown chocolate which is milk chocolate and it is dummed down dark chocolate and its universal I suppose because it is half way between black chocolate and the chocolate which I will talk about later which is white chocolate. White chocolate is the best I reckon because it is totally re fined and smooth and sweet and doesn't have any black trash in it and bitter like the other chocolates.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    White chocolate is the best I reckon

During the past week you have revealed yourself to be both a chicken racist and a chocolate racist. This is simply unacceptable, Barnie. 

• BarnardotBarnardot 521 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Nomenclature Well how can you ever get different races of chocolate so therefore I can easily walk in to a chocolate shop and say hay get rid of that black trash or you shouldn't be serving blacks here.Any way when it comes to chickens its a matter of what works and its just a fact that its the chicken framers who are chicken racist because they stick the black ones in the middle of the cages so we dont notice them. then when a blackie falls off the conveyer we cant see it and it just hides under neath till it dies and stinks and if the inspector comes and finds it we have to shut the hole place down until we get certified again and all the immigrants have to scrub the place down with chorine. Then what happens is that it pushes up the price of chicken so when you go to get your KFC you say what the and it was all because of those blackies.