frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How to handle getting drunk?

Debate Information

Let me continue by saying that every one should drink responsively So what happens when you drank to much and then you think oh no I drank to much. For example I don’t drink beer because it takes to long and you have to get up to many times at night and I have to get up early to go to work so that’s why I drink lickor neat. When I get home from work after work I will have a few wild Turkey s and some times I lie on the bed and the room spins a round . So what do I do? We have a real good fan because it has a remote so I look at the fan and turn the nob a round until it looks like it’s not moving. So in the morning when I get up to go to work before I go to work I get an egg some worster sauce and some oysters an tobasco and put it in the blender then drink it on the way to work.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    some times I lie on the bed and the room spins a round . So what do I do?

You place one foot flat on the floor. Then you thank the lord for the profound wisdom of the Nom and promise never to be a girlie boy ever again.

• bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    electrolytes, green machine, zinc supplements, bread, before or after you stick your finger in your mouth to induce vomiting the liquor out. Best way to handle it is by riding it out. But at that point i dont call it being drunk anymore, you're being poisoned. Drink responsibly.
  • JoeKerrJoeKerr 332 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Let's just hope you're not driving to work the following morning.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 521 Pts   -  
    @JoeKerr I would never drive my car to work because the cops put a notice on it that says it’s un fit  to drive so I don’t want to get done. Any way all that’s wrong with it is that it’s got 4 bold tires and some one ripped the wipers and the mirror s off and there’s a grate big dent going down one side that’s not my folt any way and it rusted up .