frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Hows the population look in heaven?

Debate Information

How do you think god's kingdom is managing the population up there in comparison to his archrival downstairs. Are there dinosaurs in heaven or were those automatically sent to hell.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @bjinthirty ;

YOUR QUOTE UPON THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS 1400 SQUARE MILE HEAVEN:  “How do you think god's kingdom is managing the population up there in comparison to his archrival downstairs. Are there dinosaurs in heaven or were those automatically sent to hell.”

Be more specific, since Jesus is God, then it is His heaven:  “Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.” (2 Peter 1:1)

The population of Jesus’ heaven should be very sparse, since He stated the following: Jesus stated: "Someone asked Jesus Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And he said to them, “strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter AND WILL NOT BE ABLE." (Luke 13:23 )

As for the dinosaurs that walked the earth approximately 66 million years ago, even though Jesus as God in creating them, the universe, and man, was only chronologically approximately 6000 years ago as shown in the Bible from Adam to Jesus, and to the present time, they will be in heaven as well!

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O LORD.” (PSALM 36:6) 

As shown above, Christianity, and the pseudo-christians that TRY and defend it,  is the best comedy act known to man! 

bjinthirty
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Sort of doesn't make sense in the afterlife world of pretext.

Almost sounds more like what politicians running for office do. They go around rallying people up to vote for them in support, but then dont promise them anything.

Isnt that what it sounds like. Jesus asking for people to pray for him but at the end hey thanks for your prayers but only the ones prayed 5x a day for 75 years get to come in. The rest of you, nice try.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty By being so sarcastic and trying to be so dum isn’t going to get you to heaven any way. The fact is no body knows what heaven looks like because no body needs to . It will be a pleasant surprise for those who do go but for total sarcastic dum tards they should know what he’ll is like because they will live in a place where they are being constantly burnt by fire but never die for ever and not a single drop of water will tuch there tongue. There will be the constant nashing of teeth and screaming and moning 24 7 And Satan will be there the hole time telling you of all the bad stuff you did on earth.
    bjinthirty
  • @Barnardot

Bamardot, 

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE: "The fact is no body knows what heaven looks like because no body needs to"

WRONG Bible fool! The Bible gives you a sneak in look in what your mythical heaven will look like!

1. There will be no sun or moon or nightfall because of your serial killer Jesus as god glorifies it with his light! 

"And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. .." (Revelation 21:22-27)

2. Heaven is 1400 miles square with walls that are 216 feet in depth!  

“And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: he (Angel) measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal, and as wide and high as it is long. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. (Revelation 21:16-17)

3. Heaven will have a throne with one seated there, of jasper and carnelian and a rainbow around it, plus 24 other thrones as listed in the passage below!

"After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” At once I was in the Spirit, and behold, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne. And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clothed in white garments, with golden crowns on their heads. From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and before the throne were burning seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God" (Revelation 4:1-11)

4. Heaven has many rooms, you Bible dolt, therefore don't ever say that no one knows what it may look like, get it?

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." (John 14:2-3)

BAMADOT, why don't you take your outright Bible STUPIDITY to a Children's Christian Forum where you will be more at home with their child-like intellect!

bjinthirty
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Barnardot

Bamardot, 

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE: "The fact is no body knows what heaven looks like because no body needs to"

WRONG Bible fool! The Bible gives you a sneak in look in what your mythical heaven will look like!

1. There will be no sun or moon or nightfall because of your serial killer Jesus as god glorifies it with his light! 

"And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. .." (Revelation 21:22-27)

2. Heaven is 1400 miles square with walls that are 216 feet in depth!  

“And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: he (Angel) measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal, and as wide and high as it is long. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. (Revelation 21:16-17)

3. Heaven will have a throne with one seated there, of jasper and carnelian and a rainbow around it, plus 24 other thrones as listed in the passage below!

"After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” At once I was in the Spirit, and behold, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne. And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clothed in white garments, with golden crowns on their heads. From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and before the throne were burning seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God" (Revelation 4:1-11)

4. Heaven has many rooms, you Bible dolt, therefore don't ever say that no one knows what it may look like, get it?

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." (John 14:2-3)

BAMADOT, why don't you take your outright Bible STUPIDITY to a Children's Christian Forum where you will be more at home with their child-like intellect!

Interesting read.

Barnadot calm down boyscout. Im sure you have your ticket to heaven reserved.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ;The Bible gives you a sneak in look in what your mythical heaven will look like!

Well your contrdicking your self because you say that the Bible gives a sneak  and then quote stuff about a city and the many rooms doesn't explain heaven either because every place has rooms so thats not telling what its like so obviously your bluffing and I know a heap more whats in the bible than you will ever have for diner.

• bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    @Barnadot

Jesus will slap that book out of your hands grab you by the shirt and kick you with his flip flops into heaven. You have a good heart though and you are loyal to your book and a nice person. We're all going to hell anyway. If you've gotten the covid19 vaccine youve been branded lol