frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How do we treat our women?

Debate Information

We really dont spend much time thinking about it but when you think about it it should be some thing we should always think about. For example when we have had a fight I get my misses some chocolates as a treat. But this is where things can get trikey because I bought her some expensive ones once and she started another fight about that we cant afford expensive things. So what I do is just get some chocolates from dollar general then she will realize that its the thought that counts. Sure Ill buy the real top shelf chocolates from Costco but then what I do is buy in bulk at Christmas time and then every body gets impressed.
Flowers are a good treat and again dont get the real expensive ones from the gas station because if you get some wild flowers which grow every where then they dont cost any thing and its also more thought full and creative also. I found some at the cementary and my misses thought they were great and so you can do that any time when its not a birthday then it becomes a real treat. But you do need to be care full about when it does come to birthday gifts because once I got my wife the top of the shelf x box package and it back fired badly because I didn't realize that she doesn't play x box and I couldn't return it either because I couldn't find the guy in the parking lot who sold it to me but at least any way I got to use it. Any way next time I thought about it better and got her a set of mixing bowels because I knew that she would use those.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Barnie, you are a comedy legend, my friend.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 532 Pts   -  
    .@Nomenclature ;Barnie, you are a comedy legend, my friend.

Well you can lol all you want but for some people this can be real sensitive and they get stuck between a hard plate and a brick wall and I know a lot of guys just think its great to come home late at night and think there doing there misses a favor by doing them. And believe me Ive been in the dog home enough times to know that theres nothing like the roth of a woman whose been burned so thats why your got to use your gray matter and be one step a head.