frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Texas judge ELIMINATES abortion pill for EVERYBODY including you... Are you good with that?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Hello fake Jew.

Nah, not sure I believe it. If you lie about everything else, then why WOULDN'T you be lying about this?
    Dee
  • jackjack 456 Pts   -   edited April 2023

Nah, not sure I believe it.
    Hey Dum  Koff:

With the hand you scratch your balls with, click on the blue letters.

Mor*on!

excon
    @jack
    Hey Dum  Koff

I don't know what this means and you've used double spacing, implying you've copied and pasted both words. 

With the hand you scratch your balls with, click on the blue letters.

I'm not clicking on anything, so use that mouth you tell so many lies with to kiss my balls.

• jackjack 456 Pts   -   edited April 2023

Hey Dum  Koff

I don't know what this means

Hello, hater:

With the hand you jerk yourself off with, G-O-O-GL-E the words dum koff and see what you get.. 

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

excon
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    Let the judge read the romance between you two here and maybe he will overturn it.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6051 Pts   -  
    It is quite staggering just how inclined many people are today to throw soundbites around and make sweeping emotional claims that have very little to do with facts.

Here is the actual document:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/04/08/us/court-decision-invalidating-approval-of-mifepristone.html

As you can see in the document, nobody has eliminated anything. Instead, the FDA approval of the particular drug was suspended based on a number of violations found in the approval process, mainly a severe failure of the FDA to follow regular reporting procedures. In other words, the court found that the FDA approval of the drug was not in compliance with legal requirements, therefore being rendered void. Once the corrections of the errors in the procedure are made, as stated at the end of the document, the approval will be reinstated.

But all these fine details sound much more mundane than "A Texas judge is a sexist pig!", so...
    @jack
    With the hand you jerk yourself off with, G-O-O-GL-E the words dum koff and see what you get.. 

Nah. I don't need to. You probably should have though, and then maybe you wouldn't have spelled dummkopf wrong. It's one word, not two.

The irony of conversing with you is next level. You have no idea how unintelligent you are, do you?

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @MayCaesar
    Can't use the link you listed MayCaesar do you have another the New York Times asks that I pay them money to be a legal witness? Sorry.
  • @jack

Both the article and you are violating the laws of my medical privacy and my 5th Amendment rights to due process of law by claiming any pill would be an abortion pill. There is no such thing in legal context as a Medical Abortion in America, or aboriton pill. It was found to be a crime in 1973 by the Supreme Court though unenforced, abortion is also an untested crime before a court of law relating to perjury when written into law by legislators, because of the conflict of interest the issue should be brut before the American Armed Services court.

• jackjack 456 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:

@jack

Both the article and you are violating the laws of my medical privacy and my 5th Amendment rights to due process of law.

Hello John:

Oh, so sorry..

excon

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @jack

Thank you for the apology it really does matter in the scream of things…The frightening things is that because of legislation in law that co-exists with the malpractice of law the only way a grievance held by the ruling of Roe vs Wade would ever end up in a court of law is if it went before a Armed Services Court as a perjury against any representative who used the term abortion in connection to pregnancy in legislation of law.

When it comes to War’s in America’s past and future it will always be hard to understand how the military or now Armed Service have pulled out of armed conflicts in a connection to established justice clearly. In comparison the question of clarity is minimal to the neglect and detriment America has suffered by Armed Services failure to protect this nation from enemies which are held domestic and have rooted themselves in the Judicial process itself by malpractice of law connected with the overall history of pregancy abortion and a womens struggle to establish a state of the union with United States Consitutional Right..

Watching the crime of fact describe by the Supreme Court in reference to Abortion is painful as it appears to take advantage most often of people who feel that an abusive relationship is nothing more than simply abusive and is not a right, or love by any sense of established justice. Miscarriage was always an alternative to uphold medical privacy and maybe not the legal standard of truth, whole truth, and nothing but truth. Female-Specific amputation is not abortion, it will never be pregnancy abortion.