frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why Does Hamas Target Israeli Civilians Instead Of Military Targets?

Debate Information

Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist group, has a long history of carrying out attacks against civilian targets. There are several reasons why Hamas might choose to target civilians:

1. Propaganda: One reason Hamas may target civilians is to generate media attention and spread its message to a wider audience. Attacking civilians can also create fear and uncertainty among Israeli civilians, which may help to achieve Hamas' broader political goals.

2. Limited military capabilities: Hamas may also target civilians because they have limited military capabilities compared to the Israeli military. By targeting civilians, Hamas may be able to inflict greater damage and casualties than they could through purely military operations.

3. Revenge: Another factor that may motivate Hamas to attack civilians is a desire for revenge against Israel. Hamas views Israel as an occupying power that is oppressing the Palestinian people, and attacking Israeli civilians may be seen as a way to strike back against Israel and undermine its legitimacy.

4. Easy targets: Finally, targeting civilians may simply be a matter of practicality. Civilians are often more accessible and easier to attack than military targets, which are often heavily guarded.

It's important to note that deliberately targeting civilians is a violation of international law and is widely condemned by the international community.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Lol

"Nomenclature/Galvanise" thinks analyzing terrorism is "goading". And he said he muted me.   :p

Why is he upset by analysis of a terrorist group?  Does he support them??   ;)

Reported to aarong:  Violation of International Law:  Support for terrorism.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023

Why does Israel target Palestinian citizens instead of military targets?

A sample of slaughters carried out by Israeli terrorists 

Pages in category "Massacres committed by Israel"

Z

Would you like some more?

●●●Reported to aarong:  Violation of International Law:  Support for terrorism●●●

Hilarious,  it's against the law to speak out against Israeli war crimes. Your support of terrorism somehow doesn't count? Thers a name for that.

I've reported you yet again for your attempts to harrass , goad , bully and promote your political ideology 

Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

You're reported yet again for bullying and harassing and constantly posting up your political ideology 
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Muted?

Dee claimed he muted me.  Another lie.  :D
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

No I never claimed that .Please stop lying .

Reported again for trolling 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

I've reported him.also ,it's obvious he's trolling 
    Galvanise
    Argument Topic: Hate Crimes

@aarong
    Dee said:
    When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank

Why isn't Dee banned already?
    Dee
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic : Korngold is persisting in posting up anti Irish hate pieces , I just want to debate but he's littering the site with his inflammatory  political ideology 

@Aaron Jules insists on posting up hate posts against the Irish , this is hate speech 

JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 602 Pts   -  April 10
    What do you call an Irishman with 400 girlfriends?  A shepherd. 

Korngold deserves a ban

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Is this debate?

Dee said:
    I just want to debate
    When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank

Reported to aarong and DebateIsland's host registrar, GoDaddy.  DebateIsland may be shut down for allowing the above posts.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: is this hate speech from Korngold called debate?

I have a futher 17 examples of Korngolds inflammatory hate crimes 

JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 602 Pts   -  April 10
    What do you call an Irishman with 400 girlfriends?  A shepherd. 

Korngold deserves a ban  , reported to A and host Go Daddy ......Korngold lives in the US so is subject to punishment under their laws 
    Galvanise
    Argument Topic: Admission

I didn't make up the Irish jokes.  I got them from Irish websites.

Another one from https://www.theirishroadtrip.com/funny-irish-jokes/:

“An Irish farmer was walking along the boundary between his and his neighbour’s fields when he spotted his neighbour carrying 2 sheep in his arms.

‘Tony’, he called. ‘Are you going to shear those sheep’. ‘I am not’, the neighbour replied, ‘They’re both for me’.”   :D

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: I got my jokes from my Jewish learning 

Schwartz is sitting in his room, wearing only a top hat, when Steinberg strolls in.
    “Why are you sitting here naked?”
    “It’s all right,” says Schwartz. “Nobody comes to visit.”
    “But why the hat?”
    “Maybe somebody will come.”

Korngold neglects to say what site he got his hate " jokes " from instead he lies ....again 
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 864 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

The warning here is the democratic voting process can become a means of self-incrimination making a population of organized law part of the Armed Services of that United State of law otherwise a Nation. Also keep in mind the definition of Nation would include in whole truth, and in writing, when often not disclosed openly, held beliefs as a component of what binds the people as a united state, nation.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Do you support Israeli state terrorism?
  • Argument Topic: One sided piece

The argument is about the motives behind civilian targets as a result of terrorism or war. What I would like to know is why you only mentioned Israeli civilians.  Why do other civilian targets from other countries including those victims targeted by Israel not deserve a mention?

Dee

@ZeusAres42

He seems to think only Jewish lives are important this guy openly admitted that he takes pleasure in the Israeli forces bombing shopping centres in Palestine , he actually reports people for what he terms " Hate crimes " if you dare disagree
    Galvanisejust_sayin
    @Dee
    Do you support Israeli state terrorism?

Wow! That is a very hard question to answer in whole truth.
    First off, we would need to agree on the principles of terrorism and that could take some time to establish between the two of us. Without going on forever about all kinds of details. George H Bush had used that word to describe events as a witness and I am unsure the principle applied to what had taken place in whole truth. I do not see It as a lie but rather an unexplored whole truth of events. 
    Second any grievance Israel holds with United State Constitutional Right is in understanding how such constitutional right a supreme connection is to established justice over legislation law and this might influence some of my choices between Right & Wrong.

Terrorism is something a criminal might feel they have been made subject too so I may not agree the word is in line with the issues of grievances between opposing sides of a debate on legal issues. To simplify a united state created by the Israeli this argument of wrong may be over a civil war that is taking place outside the normal boundaries of just on Nation. How does one recognize / see a nation as a state?

Civil Wars are fought between civilians correct?

I find the answer to this question is a united state that is shared by America due to the very poor current state of the union established by connections set between democracy and voters. Any governing force anywhere mingles often in such ways with any justice system does not need to implement a draft to place voters in harm's-way. In some cases, the action may be covert or just accidental by malpractice of law. For the record, as whole truth, Israel does not have a Military they oversee an Armed Service due to the introduction of females in the ranks of service. This is only a detail of whole truth and nothing but truth as fact, not a declaration of incompetence of service by women in that position of sacrifice itself. 

Dee
  • @Dee
    After exhaustively reading through your copy and pasted listed from Wikipedia, I have determined that over all of Israeli history past 1949, 838 civilians were killed by Israeli forces. This hardly constitutes terrorism... Especially when you take into account of the fact that around half of the civilians were killed in botched airstrikes, rather than deliberate war crimes and massacres.
    If Israel is a terrorist country for killing 838 civilians over the span of 74 years. What do you call Britain, a country that killed 24,000 people in the span of three days(bombing of Dresden)? Or is there a double logic that you are holding?
    JulesKorngoldDee
  • @Galvanise
    apartheid systems
    If Israel is apartheid, why did it have an Arab party in power two years ago? Why do Arabs even hold power in the Knesset if Israel is an apartheid nation?
    We already debated this on previous threads(from all you stopped posting arguments), so I doubt you'll respond to me again.
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

●●●If Israel is a terrorist country for killing 838 civilians●●●

Got ya that surely couldn't be terrorism as the numbers are to low , so using your logic 9/11  wasn't terrorism ?
    Argument Topic: Keep Up The Good Work

@MineSubCraftStarved
    My alt is a genius!
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

He sure is by your standards he's not sure if 1+1 =2 or 3.......hey maybe you can help him .....
    Galvanise
  • MineSubCraftStarvedMineSubCraftStarved 148 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Dee
    If 9/11 was done over the course of around 100 years and with an intention other than to annihilate other groups, then yes, it would be similar to what Israel did. However this was not the case.
    9/11 was terrorism because it was done by a group that sought to eradicate western civilization through mass killing. Israel isn't seeking to annihilate the Arab world through mass killing, so it isn't trying to achieve terrorism. Simple as.
    You ignored this point entirely:
    What do you call Britain, a country that killed 24,000 people in the span of three days(bombing of Dresden)? Or is there a double logic that you are holding?
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved ;

Why do you sneer at copy and pasted pieces?

How many people injured by Israeli forces in the last year?

Where did you get your ridiculous 838 figure from?

What figures makes something terrorism?

Human rights organisations around the world have cited Israel for war crimes and atrocities,  the evidence is conclusive regards Israels targeting of schools and hospitals

Your deflections by asking an irrelevant question is telling.

I don't expect much more from you a man who hasn't decided if 1+ 1= 2 or 3
    Galvanise
    @MineSubCraftStarved

The state of Israel from its formation planned the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians this I clearly demonstrated to be the case in the past 

Israel indulges in terrorism you don't get to define the terms

Israel is consistently cited for war crimes and human rights abuses ,they are a cowardly bunch of bullies who hypocritically define attacks on them " terrorism" but attacks by them are never such  right?

Your final question is totally irrelevant and a red herring 

Hey did you ever find out if 1+1 = 2 or 3?
    Galvanise
    Argument Topic: 3,000

Terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians have resulted in a tragic loss of life over the years. More than 3,000 Israeli civilians have been killed in terrorist attacks since 1948.

Notably, the Second Intifada, a period of intense conflict between the Israeli military and Palestinian militant groups that lasted from 2000 to 2005, was a particularly devastating time for Israeli civilians. During this time, suicide bombings and other terrorist attacks killed hundreds of Israelis, both Jewish and Arab.

MineSubCraftStarved
    Argument Topic: The Munich Olympic Massacre

The Munich Olympic massacre was a terrorist attack that occurred on September 5, 1972, during the Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany (now Germany). Eleven members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage by a Palestinian terrorist group called Black September, which was affiliated with the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

On the morning of September 5, eight terrorists wearing tracksuits entered the Olympic Village and broke into two apartments housing members of the Israeli team. They took nine hostages, killing two in the process. The terrorists demanded the release of more than 200 Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails.

Over the next several hours, the situation played out in a tense standoff between the terrorists and German authorities, who struggled to contain the situation. After negotiations failed to secure the hostages' release, the terrorists and hostages were taken to a nearby military airfield for a helicopter escape attempt.

As the terrorists and hostages were boarding the helicopters, a botched attempt by German security forces to overpower the kidnappers erupted in gunfire. By the time it was over, all nine hostages, five terrorists, and one German police officer had been killed. The remaining three terrorists were later captured and extradited to the Middle East by the German government in a controversial move that many consider to have been a mistake.

The Munich Olympic massacre was a shocking event that had a significant impact on the world's perception of terrorism and security in international sports events. It also had a lasting impact on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, with many Israelis feeling that the attack marked a turning point in the already damaged relations between the two sides.
    MineSubCraftStarved
    Terrorist attacks by Israeli forces have resulted in total casualties for this period 63,543, including 31,227 fatalities.
    1948–2021.

That's not counting the massacres and terrorist attacks in 2022/23 

Clearly demonstrates that people like @MineSubCraftStarved have to dishonestly claim the figure is only 838
    Galvanise
  • @Dee
    He sure is by your standards he's not sure if 1+1 =2 or 3.......hey maybe you can help him .....

The inside background on this is that it is a self-evident truth from a movie (Title name: Lucy) involving unlocking the full potential of the mind. There is a point in reason where 1 + 1 will no longer ever make 2.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise ;

I totally agree , just look at minesub and his absurd denialism , he's actually denying reality 
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 890 Pts   -  
    Some have tried a whataboutism argument about Israel.  That's not the debate topic.

Amnesty international has claimed Hamas does target Israeli civilians:
    The campaign of suicide bombings and deliberate attacks against Israeli civilians by Hamas and other armed groups constitutes crimes against humanity -- among the most serious crimes under international law. Hamas should publicly renounce this policy, commit to ending such attacks and cooperate in bringing to justice those who plan and take part in them. 

Human Rights Watch has condemned Hamas for targeting Israeli civilians: 

Palestinian armed groups’ rocket and mortar attacks during the May 2021 fighting in the Gaza Strip, which killed and injured civilians in Israel and Gaza, violated the laws of war and amount to war crimes, Human Rights Watch said today. 

The UN has condemned Hamas for firing rockets at Israeli citizens.

Over the past 50 days, more than 4,000 rockets have been shot at Israel from the Gaza Strip. Thousands of these rockets were launched from densely populated areas. Hamas is committing a double war crime — first by using Palestinian civilians as human shields and second by intentionally targeting innocent Israeli civilians.

NATO cites evidence that Hamas also uses human shields and feels Israel is justified in using weapons in those instances.

National governments should be able to publicly justify their position, and reveal their adversary’s use of civilians in combat. This can only be accomplished by thoroughly documenting incidents, preparing supportive messages, and working across multiple channels to convey those narratives.

The answer to the debate question seems pretty clear Hamas has target Israeli civilians.

JulesKorngoldMineSubCraftStarvedjack
    @Galvanise
    It is not a whataboutism
    No it definitely is.  The question is not about Israel's conduct.  Its about Hamas'.  Even if Israel has engaged in bad behavior, it would not alter the fact that Hamas has not only targeted Israeli citizens, but has used it own people as human shields in an effort to falsely accuse Israel of targeting civilians.  Those claims are made by NATO, Human Rights Council, the UN, and Amnesty international.  Whipping out a claim of "Israel bad" , just doesn't measure up.  It is impotent to alter the fact of Hamas' actions - which there is substantial evidence for.  It may make some feel better to say "Israel bad too", but the debate is about Hamas' conduct - and that fact seems well established.
    JulesKorngold
    @Galvanise

Honestly Dee, there is so much idiocy on this website that it's difficult to even contemplate that I'm arguing with real people who truly believe they are making sound arguments. It's no wonder we annoy them, because we have a village populated by village id-ots.

As a nation they all sing the very same mantras ....guns don't people .......minimun wage is evil...... we have the greatest free speech laws in the world (majority  members on here ) think free speech should only apply if you agree with them ..... only other countries do terrorism ......they insist on being ripped off with healthcare costs ......they think trillion dollar spends on the military is money well spent , housing the homeless though is  criminal .........and I  could unfortunately go on , a nation of mostly dreanged uneducated imbeciles .
    just_sayin
    @Dee
    What an incredibly week argument you have made.  Insulting others doesn't show that Hamas has not targeted civilians.  You haven't produced any evidence that claims that.  Even Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have admitted to using human shields when launching rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods.  The "oh the world is against me so I must insult the world" line of debate, may make you feel better, but it is a very impotent argument.  
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

What an incredibly week argument you have made.

Listing off Israeli war crimes is a weak argument? Seriously? The truth really does hurt it seems , thankfully human rights agencies around the world disagree your infantile denialism 

BTW " week " ....seriously?.

Insulting others doesn't show that Hamas has not targeted civilians

I insulted no one , I defended myself  against a vicious troll who has been disciplined naturally you kiss up to such 

.  You haven't produced any evidence that claims that.  Even Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have admitted to using human shields when launching rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods.

You forgot to mention since 2000 DCIP has documented 26 cases involving Palestinian children being used as human shields by the Israeli terrorists , whys that?

The "oh the world is against me so I must insult the world" line of debate, may make you feel better, but it is a very impotent argument.  

What are you on about? You seem very angry and upset that freedom fighters give Israeli bullies the thumping they deserve , are you going to cry? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

You forgot to mention since 2000 DCIP has documented 26 cases involving Palestinian children being used as human shields by the Israeli terrorists , whys that?
    @Dee
    Listing off Israeli war crimes is a weak argument? 

Yes, its a weak argument, if Israeli war crimes isn't the debate topic.  You could list cheap alternatives for Viagra also, and I'm sure Galvanise would appreciate it and give you a thumbs up, but it is irrelevant to the debate topic.  

I insulted no one , I defended myself  against a vicious troll who has been disciplined naturally you kiss up to such 

Yeah, right.  You never insult anyone **sarcasm**

Because its off topic.  This isn't about Israeli conduct, but Hamas' conduct.  I keep mentioning that.  Not sure you got it the first half dozen times.

You seem very angry and upset that freedom fighters give Israeli bullies the thumping they deserve

Nope.  Not angry.  Just worried about you not being able to admit that Hamas has intentionally launched thousands of missiles at Israeli civilians and have used their own children as shields for launching those rockets.  

JulesKorngoldDee
    @just_sayin

Yes, its a weak argument, if Israeli war crimes isn't the debate topic.

It's a great argument proof being you've no response, you may get help if you wish

You could list cheap alternatives for Viagra also, and I'm sure Galvanise would appreciate it and give you a thumbs up, but it is irrelevant to the debate topic. 

Wow,! Your the same guy who claims to be a christian and boasts about feeding the poor,  do you show your wife your hate posts or the preacher on Sunday when you do your pretend Christian act ?

Yeah, right.  You never insult anyone **sarcasm**

I don't mean to be condescending to you ( that means talk down to you ) but you  yanks are terrible cry babies you all love dishing it out but bawl like liddle gurls when you get some 

Thats Because its off topic.  This isn't about Israeli conduct, but Hamas' conduct.  I keep mentioning that.  Not sure you got it the first half dozen times.

No its not , its a hate piece I keep mentioning that not sure if you got it  the first 2om times 

Nope.  Not angry.  Just worried about you not being able to admit that Hamas has intentionally launched thousands of missiles at Israeli civilians and have used their own children as shields for launching those rockets.  

You're " just worried" why not pray on it.?

I've nothing against brave freedom fighters , I have though against Israeli terrorists using kids as human shilelds

@Dee
    How many people injured by Israeli forces in the last year?
    Not a lot probably given how Israel hasn't been in any armed conflicts. How about you tell me if you want to make an argument surrounding that?
    Where did you get your ridiculous 838 figure from?
    From the list of sources that you pulled from Wikipedia by counting up the death tolls(taking the highest estimates).
    You sent the link, shouldn't you know this?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_committed_by_Israel
    What figures make something terrorism?
    A sustained military practice of specifically targeting civilians only for the sake of murdering them.
    the evidence is conclusive regards Israel's targeting of schools and hospitals
    You mean when Hamas places rockets and weapon caches in those buildings, right? Because Israel rarely ever bombs such buildings without their existence of hostile military activity in the vicinity.
    The state of Israel from its formation planned the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians this I clearly demonstrated to be the case in the past 
    Which is why there are over 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel today, correct?
    If Israel is committing ethnic cleansing, why was there an Arab party in the Israeli government in 2021?
    Not sure what you mean also by the beginning... Because as I have discussed extensively previously, the vast majority of evictions in the 1948 Arab-Israeli war were done out of security, not ethnic cleansing. Thus Israel did not practice ethnic cleansing.
    Terrorist attacks by Israeli forces have resulted in total casualties for this period 63,543, including 31,227 fatalities.
    Killing enemy soldiers in wars is not terrorism... That's absurd...
    Your final question is totally irrelevant and a red herring 
    It's completely relevant to your bad definition of a terrorist state. Again:
    What do you call Britain, a country that killed 24,000 people in the span of three days(bombing of Dresden)? Or is there a double logic that you are holding?
    Stop avoiding the question. It is completely relevant to the topic, as how many civilians does a country need to arbitrarily kill to be a terrorist state?
    @Dee
    I've nothing against brave freedom fighters
    So Hamas militants are now freedom fighters?
    I'd love you, an Irish atheist to go and move to Gaza and tell them how brave their struggle is.
    Where next, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, maybe a quick stop Hezbollah for kicks and giggles? After all, these organizations are brave in their courageous effort to win the freedom of geocoding infidels. Truly the most exemplary of "freedom fighters."
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

So Hamas militants are now freedom fighters?

Yes, just like the IRA 

I'd love you, an Irish atheist to go and move to Gaza and tell them how brave their struggle is.

Thats not a problem , did you never read of Irish support for Palestine.?

Where next, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, maybe a quick stop Hezbollah for kicks and giggles?

Stop exaggerating,  that's more in line with your thinking

After all, these organizations are brave in their courageous effort to win the freedom of geocoding infidels. Truly the most exemplary of "freedom fighters."

But Israeli terrorists regulatly use Palestinians as human shields and you applaud and salute then because you cannot think for yoursslf 

Galvanisejust_sayin
  • @Dee
    Yes, just like the IRA 
    I think it's not a very morally high idea to call groups that wish to destroy Israel and genocide/persecute Jews "freedom fighters." I also don't see how the IRA are also freedom fighters, they were a despicable movement that sought to murder and hurt the English people and Crown. I don't see how murderers can ever be justified. You are justifying terrorism by deflecting it as freedom fighting.
    Hamas can never be fighting for a free Palestine because a free Palestine never existed. They are fighting for their own Islamist movements. So they are not "freedom fighters."
    Thats not a problem , did you never read of Irish support for Palestine?
    And did you hear about all those activists that were severely attacked after entering Gaza and Area A of the West Bank? Like those two German activists a few weeks back that were ran out of some town in Judea and Samaria?
    No Islamist government would ever be friendly to you.
    Stop exaggerating,  that's more in line with your thinking
    Wdym by exaggerating? What did I exaggerate?
    But Israeli terrorists regularly use Palestinians as human shields and you applaud and salute then because you cannot think for yoursslf 
    The only Israeli policy that I can think of that resembled something like human shields would be Israel's Open Neighbor Policy. However, in such cases civilians do consent to it, rather than being forceed to proceed with Open Neighbor Policy procedures. Thus it cannot be considered human shields, especially when the civilian is not placed as a direct obstacle between the soldiers and their enemies.
    Regardless, such a practice ended in 2005. Thus Israel cannot be considered to be using Palestinian human shields in any which way now. However, Hamas can as it regularly hides weapon caches, military outposts, and rocket sites deep within residential districts, schools, and hospitals.
    https://www.icrc.org/en/doc/assets/files/other/irrc_856_otto.pdf - A report on it[Open Neighbor Policy], describing it's procedures.
    JulesKorngold
    @Galvanise

It is remarkable that once you wear a uniform.and have the state behind you that somehow legitimises rape,,brutalty  discrimination , etc  etc in the eyes of these hate filled bigots

In a situation like Nothern Ireland Catholics were denied jobs , housing basic human rights and lived appaling lives where misery was their lot ,this daily humiliation gave rise to  the savagery of the IRA the savagery on both sides was truly awful.and it got to stage that people on both sides got sick and tired of it , look at it now a remarkable turn around and peace at last 

I'm Irish I like most Irish I know have British relatives and friends who I still have to this day  and the reverse is true as most British have Irish friend and relatives

A lot of British people during the troubles especially Socialists realised that the treatment of Irish Catholics was grossly unfair as working class brothers and sisters are the ones who always suffer

That vile creature Mine sub fully approved of the paras who slaughtered the unfortunate ordinary citizens who were out on a march asking for peace , he claimed they were in fact in the wrong , even decent people in Britain roundly condemned the savagery of this particular regiment  who were guilty of unjustified brutality in several other incidents

How do you even reason with people like him who disgracefully along with Kornfed and Jack befriend and totally support Kornfeds  announcement " that's he going of to enjoy Israel drop bombs on a Palestinian shopping centre"

Mine sub is the product of a well to do American family where he's inherited the typically id-otic narrow minded jnfantile mind set of these people where they shoot their collective mouths off at trendy vegan garden parties, where after a second bottle of bud light they are emboldened to start getting all teary eyed and patriotic and actually believe that only for Murica the world couldn't survive 
    Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

1 : "Not a lot " 9,000 is quiet a lot, how about you give me an argument around that?

2: The list I sent was only a sample of Israeli terrorist attacks and you couldn't even address that 

3: So under your definition Hiroshima and Nagasaki were acts of American terrorism., at last agreement 

4: No,what I actually mean is Israel.has been cited for hundreds of human rights abuses and atrocities do you still wish to.deny this?

5:From the formation  of the state of Isrsel.Ben Gurion put forward a plan for ethnic cleansing , you've already taking a previous pasting in tha debate   I'm not going to school you again.

6:Targeting children's  schools ,hospitals and shopping centres is terrorism , you actually refuse to condemn your buddies Kornfed and Jack for claiming to." enjoy " such , so tell me why.you support the slaughter of ordinary people?

7:You persist with your irrelevant red herring of a question and attempt to endorse state terrorism.by introducing a weak  reinterpretation of terrorism , you've admitted Isreal is a terrorist state using your own reinterpretation , well done you.

Do you also concede Hiroshima and Nagasaki were acts of terrorism as using your own definitions it appears so.

You've lost ......again.
    Galvanise
    Argument Topic: Boo Hoo

Dee and Nomenclature/Galvanise cry and whine over dead Hamas terrorists.  May there be many more of them!   B)
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Boo Hoo

Dee and Nomenclature/Galvanise cry and whine over dead Hamas terrorists.  May there be many more of them!   

Argument Topic : That's not fair Boo Hoo 

Kornfed  / Minesub is bawling over Israeli child killers taking a pasting from brave freedom fighters , keep up the good work men all should be given medals for bravery 
    Argument Topic: It's Time For A Little Humor

Paddy drags a massive box to the Antiques Roadshow in Dublin. ‘Where did you get this?’ asks the expert. It’s been in my loft for 40 years, to be sure,’ replies Paddy, ‘and I think it must be some kind of a family heirloom.” I see,’ says the expert. ‘Tell me, do you have insurance?”

'No,’ replies Paddy. ‘Do yus think I shud?” Yeah,’ replies the expert. ‘It’s your water tank.'

@Galvanise

I've heard a few prime example from Biden over here in the last few days, Biden talked the usual inane typically American  tripe about  " working together " , " shared visions " "  unity in thinking" etc , etc,  of course the politicians over hear clapped like demented starving  seals awaiting fish at his every utterance.

The general consensus was " he's a jolly good fellow" he seems to me just a puppet who's trained to say the " right " same old tired much used and loved  mantras

Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Time for more fun ......Abraham was out shopping when he bumped into a friend who said, "I hear your wife is having a baby boy - when's it due?" "I suppose when we mutilate its " - he says.