frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should We Choose Data Over Beliefs?

Debate Information

From a logical and rational perspective, choosing data over beliefs is generally considered to be the more reliable and objective approach to decision making.

Beliefs are often based on personal experiences, cultural influences, and other subjective factors, which can lead to bias and variation in people's opinions. On the other hand, data is typically based on empirical evidence, scientific research, and other objective sources of information. Data can provide a more accurate depiction of reality and is less susceptible to personal bias or interpretation.

In situations where decisions can have significant consequences, such as in scientific research, medical treatments, or policy-making, it is generally best to rely on data rather than beliefs. However, beliefs can also play an important role in shaping our values, ethics, and non-scientific aspects of our lives. Ultimately, it's important to strike a balance between using data to inform decision-making and being open to the perspectives and values that make us unique as human beings.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I personally always rely on data from credible sources a lot of people make the mistake of thinking beliefs especially ones based on religious or ethnic beliefs are somehow reliable such beliefs lead to foolishness

This is why I'm mostly on solid ground as only a fool argues against facts

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Dee's Belief

When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank

Reported to aarong as hate crimes.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Korngolds belief in hate speech .....reported 

JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 602 Pts   -  April 10
    What do you call an Irishman with 400 girlfriends?  A shepherd. 
    jack

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Admission

Dee said:
    @JulesKorngold

I didn't make up that joke.  I got it from an Irish website.  Enjoy!
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

I got my hilarious comments from a Jewish site , enjoy .....Jew have to laugh 
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: There's A Difference

The comments below are not jokes.  They are hate speech:
    When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas

I have to agree with that one Kornfeds mother has the most gold medals for s-cking German d-ck ( a family specialty )  , she has no equal rumour has it she has plenty more ......gas in the tank
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Reported yet again by me and others for you constant stalking ,bullying and harassment 

Argument Topic: There's A Difference

The comments below are not jokes.  They are hate speech:

jack

Why do you hate  the Irish? What do you hope to achieve posting up continuous vile anti Irish hate pieces?