frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

hand writing

Debate Information

your hand writing can reveal your pesonality

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Complete and utter nonsense 

I tell you what if you give a sample of your writing to these ( most likely American " experts" ) and they conclude the writing was done by a 4 eyed tubby nonce you got a convert , deal?
    Galvanise
  • JoesephJoeseph 654 Pts   -  
    @maxx

What do you base your theory on? Graphology is according to what I've read a psuedoscience, you disagree it seems?
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    no, just  post for arrog to prove a point @Joeseph
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Wow! No death threats , that's a relief just your usual squealing 
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    You are the one who popped onto my post and instantly began insults. What the hell is the matter with you anyway? Is that how you get your jollies, by insults rather than debating? Why dont you go join insult. Com. Better place for you@Dee
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You are the one who popped onto my post and instantly began insults.

Right , you issue death threats but thats because I  " insulted " you by asking you to prove your assertions , seriously.?

What the hell is the matter with you anyway? 

Nothing , I'm not the irrational one issuing death threats 

Is that how you get your jollies, by insults rather than debating?

It's hardly my fault you fly into a rage when questioned on a debate  site and start issuing death threats

Why dont you go join insult. Com. Better place for you

Because I might see you there on  a stiffy  trying to coax young kids into the back of your van ,

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Ha, Ha , I forgot that one he told  me he runs self defence classes  ......for kids , who would have guessed 
    Galvanise
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I have no idea who "arrog" is, but I know a guy named aarong and they would surely not like this debate that's, by your own words, a bait to try to "prove a point".
    DeeGalvanise
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Hi Maxx, I'm wondering is it OK for me to go out for a walk today? 

You said you and your " associates: were on the way over here to kill me , that was 7 weeks ago , my bodyguards have resigned because they're sick of waiting , I'm living in a state of fear......
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    not your problem is it? if aarong doesnt care enough about his own site to ban those who clearly violate the terms and services of this site, then i can be just as mean and nasty as anyone@Luigi7255
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

not your problem is it?

Seems to be a big problem for you where only opinions by fellow Americans like you and  Kornfed who  run squealing to mods if anyone challenges  your nonsense 

if aarong doesnt care enough about his own site to ban those who clearly violate the terms and services of this site,

Well he obviously doesn't otherwise you would be on a life ban 

then i can be just as mean and nasty as anyone@Luigi7255

We know , you issue death threats when asked for proof for your moronic opinions

• Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Two wrongs don't make a right, Maxx. If people are violating the ToS, that doesn't mean you should too.
    GalvaniseDee
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    sure. dont be any more inane than you have to be. all the mods and or arrong has to do is read the posts and easily can tell. who did what. i welcome him to do so.@Galvanise
    JulesKorngold
  • jackjack 447 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Oy vey

Hello:

My signature in Hebrew.  What does it mean?

סטיבן

excon
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

sure. dont be any more inane than you have to be. all the mods and or arrong has to do is read the posts and easily can tell. who did what. i welcome him to do so.@Galvanise

Yes , because death threats Is what mature people do when hammered in debate 
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    one more on. i did not give death threats, anyone can clearly see where i said i had associates that will pay you a visit. That is not a death threat. good god you are so stu-pid. you are such a . and you can not debate, you resort to ridicule, lies and slander because you are not intelligent enough to debate. you prove it by the insults alone. @Dee
    JulesKorngold
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    by my history and record on this site i do debate properly and that can easily be proven; it is only when people refuses to debate and began lies and slander that i retaliate. if you believe differently then prove me wrong.@Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    that is not proof. show me one debate, just one in where i began talking trash to others. go ahead, do it. one. just make sure that i began it.@Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

My signature in Hebrew.  What does it mean?

You're a w-nker , I'm right aren't I ?

סטיבן
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    imagine that@Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

One more on. i did not give death threats, anyone can clearly see where i said i had associates that will pay you a visit

Oh right , so it's only a threat of violence

That is not a death threat.

Right a threat of violence all because you were asked a question 

good god you are so stu-pid

But I'm not a convicted kiddy fiddler like you 

. you are such a . and you can not debate,

Says you the id- ot who says  " children were born to do bad " then screeches  " I never said that " Then you follow up by screeching " you cannot debate I'm reporting you " .......you're a complete moron 

you resort to ridicule,

I call you what you are dont blame me for your viile tastes 

lies and slander because you are not intelligent enough to debate. you prove it by the insults alone. @Dee

Well intelligence according to you is claiming honey cutes cancer but hospitals wont use it as theres no money in it for them .....bwahahahahahaha

• maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    well why dont you go back and copy and paste the entire post and we will see. other wize, you are lying. go ahead, do it; let us see what led up to the threat@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

They are both human concepts and only exists with in how we perceive it. Yet, humans are naturally born to do what we call bad, and have to be taught to be good..Our basic animal instincts tend to lean to fighting, stealing, and so on. we are all born with the concept of what we call bad. prove me wrong.

There we go Mad Maxx is a  d-mb brute he thinks by constantly screeching  " prove me wrong " he has made an argument,  he's that  d-mb he doesn't know the burden of proof is on him, he has not one piece of data to back his nonsense up 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I've no problem proving you flew into a rage after being caught lying , you clearly said .....humans are naturally born to do what we call bad

HERE YOU ARE BELOW BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID , YOU 'RE THAT INSANE YOU ACTUALLY DENY YOU SAID IT , READ BELOW 

No. I never anywhere said we are born to (DO bad. I said we are born with out knowing good, and do the opposite of what we consider is good, until they are taught differently.  We are born and  children will naturally fight or steal from each other, unless elders teach them

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Show us your kung fu tiger stance.

The guy is an obese whale , more like his wobble stance 
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    not my fault you can not understand.. all you do is twist words. we are born to do bad, because we have no concept of what society deems to be good. last time i will explain it. as for the other point, in which you side stepped because you know you lied about it, you refused to copy the entire debate on what led up to my threat. do not make claims about me then fail to prove it. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

not my fault you can not understand..

I just pointed out your lies again  " I never said that " after saying exactly   that 

all you do is twist words.

I'm twisting nothing I'm using the exact words you used 

we are born to do bad,

Prove it? You also said you never said that 

because we have no concept of what society deems to be good. last time 

Prove it?

i will explain it. as for the other point, in which you side stepped because you know you lied about it

I lied about nothing 

, you refused to copy the entire debate on what led up to my threat

Really? After I proved you lied you flew  into a rage , here you are again in a rage actually denting you lied even though  its all there in your own words 

At least you admit your cowardly threats

. do not make claims about me then fail to prove it. 

I just proved you're a compulsive .....again 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

The guy is a cabbage. Can you imagine this guy doing a karate exhibition , ..........spectator says   " hey Maxx  nice karate moves "  our hero replies  
     " that's not karate , it's Judo , prove me wrong or me and my associates will kill you"