frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Don't kid yourself.. They're coming after gay marriage.

Debate Information

Hello:

Yeah, that.

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @jack

There is nothing legal to go after, there is only incrimination in the way of executive orders to incriminate all republicans involved. We are in contest to create as creator the more perfect union. In America, in truth, whole truth, in nothing but truth there are no other type of American voter but republican. Boom! That’s the sound of people running into a wall which is locking out judicial prejudice as it should have been secured in the first place by Constitutional Right governing order of law. 

Don't kid yourself jack they are not going after gay marriage there is only marriage, "they" exploit or do not expoit. as a united state the people are going only after Binvir or UnosMulier as I have moved into them into the line of fire. As a general guide to common defense towards a general welfare we are in fact talking about going after a united state of criminal perjury and witness tampering, marriage and civil union are a offical event requiring wintess approval as fact. The whole truth. The principle of discrimination is now broken by the act of civil unions that are made between what is said homosexual men and lesbian women who have children with medical assistance and not sexual copulation set in their own liberty. The medical personnel are witness to a civil union between a homosexual and a woman or a lesbian and a male which ends in a civil union. The legal issue is now that because of doctor patient privilege and  privacy law in the medical practice doctors and technitian alike cannot in all forms of honesty ensure that the child produced by the civil union they act as only witness are a legal citizen of the Nation in which their medical licensing is describe to be located in. 

Again, boom! is the sound of smart people banging into the wall all at once as a fabricated united state, a wall they have built around unconstitutional law. At of bricks mass produced by a democracy that painted the brick a color a perfect match to the background not established justice or conditions of Preamble.

"Supreme Cout I have a question: Birth is immigration in the question of nothing but truth this question is as fact no more complicated then that of, yes or no?"

I remeber as a fetus telling my mom's uturis I have no papers to show you what I am.

The spoiler to this story Jack is to have a ruling set by Armed Service Tribunal end in appeal before the Supreme Court. It is needed to document a service in which the indoctrination of women has been officially found to display documented tested ability to serve, protect, and defend American United States Constitution Right.

I think I remember as a fetus telling my mom's uterus, I have no papers to show you what I am. They’ll have to take me the way that they find me. What is gone, is gone, and I don’t give a dam!

Oh Wait! That was the words of a Peter Gabriel song never mind…

"I don't remember" 1980.
  • BoganBogan 449 Pts   -  
    I hope that "they" do go after homosexual "marriage".   From the perspective of time we can now see that homosexual "marriage" was just the thin end of the wedge.    Now we have alphabet people trying to indoctrinate children in schools that they can be whatever gender they want to be, and marching down the street with their rainbow flags chanting "we are coming for your kids!"

Us right winger told you so.