Do YOU have the Constitutional right to record anything your eyes can legally see?

Debate Information

Hello:

These days, everybody has a camera, and they're recording your government in action - especially the police - and the police don't like it..  When videographers show up to film at city hall, they're told the bureaucrats are "uncomfortable", and cannot be recorded.  When the  cops arrive on scene, they're quick to tell the cameramen where they CAN record, and where they CANNOT, hence my question.  

Do you HAVE the Constitutional right to record ANYTHING your eyes can LEGALLY see?  If not, why not?  I say YES.   If you can legally BE where you are, you can legally record it.  Lemme ask it another way..  Do you, Joe Citizen, HAVE an expectation of privacy when you're in public?  If so, why?  No, I'm not talking about rest rooms.

I didn't link any particular website, because YouTube is RIFE with these type of videos.  Search for 1st Amendment Auditors.

excon

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections