frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Was Trump a Good President?

Debate Information

Was Trump a Good President?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @Debater123

I have told you I can witness he was an Exsecutive Officer it is unclear if I have a right to vote for a President of the United States of America or even if that job is still part of the state of the union to create all men equal by their creator. Didn't say you cannot have an opinion, I asked are you qualified by any original precedent to vote on the abilities of President of the united state of constitutional America. I have confessed to my participation in perjury as it relates to elections with a woman as President. Perjury sacrifices a person of their right to vote I understand the perjury that took place and the level it was on Exsecutive officer both candidates had not run for P{resdient of the United States of America only exsecutive officers.
    Debater123
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    I didn't really like Trump as a President much, to begin with. But what really made me go off him completely was his handling of the Covid Crisis. Now, I understand that because this is a novel virus every country was bound to make some mistakes to a certain extent. But nothing compares to the lousy attitude of Trump that resulted in thousands of covid related deaths that could have been avoided. I am also reminded of Dr. Anthony Fauci stating in the middle of last year that there would be about 100, 000 cases a day by the winter, and guess what; he was right. At a certain point in this crisis, the Trump administration was not following the best scientific medical advice and was making decisions in favor of the economy at the expense of millions of lives; technically that is mass murder! I don't care how you spin it; that literally is genocide!

It is for that reason I conclude that Trump was not only one of the worst presidents in the US but in the history of mankind, and all other presidents that ended up either directly or indirectly causing genocide amongst their own people.

Why would you try to blame the failures of Dem governors on Pres. Trump?
    Debater123
  • Debater123Debater123 601 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 Then if you are not questioning my opinion on whether or not he was good, I see no reason to further this conversation unless you inform me of your opinion on whether or not he was a good president and/or upheld the duties of his office to a good or bad standard.
  • CYDdharta said:
    I didn't really like Trump as a President much, to begin with. But what really made me go off him completely was his handling of the Covid Crisis. Now, I understand that because this is a novel virus every country was bound to make some mistakes to a certain extent. But nothing compares to the lousy attitude of Trump that resulted in thousands of covid related deaths that could have been avoided. I am also reminded of Dr. Anthony Fauci stating in the middle of last year that there would be about 100, 000 cases a day by the winter, and guess what; he was right. At a certain point in this crisis, the Trump administration was not following the best scientific medical advice and was making decisions in favor of the economy at the expense of millions of lives; technically that is mass murder! I don't care how you spin it; that literally is genocide!

It is for that reason I conclude that Trump was not only one of the worst presidents in the US but in the history of mankind, and all other presidents that ended up either directly or indirectly causing genocide amongst their own people.

Why would you try to blame the failures of Dem governors on Pres. Trump?

Why would you try to blame the failures of Pres. Trump on the Dem governors?

I wouldn't
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2665 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    CYDdharta said:Why would you try to blame the failures of Dem governors on Pres. Trump?
    I wouldn't.

Two can play that game buddy.

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    ZeusAres42 said:

CYDdharta said:Why would you try to blame the failures of Dem governors on Pres. Trump?
    I wouldn't.

Two can play that game buddy.

Except that you did.

You're not very good at this.

• CYDdharta said:

I wouldn't

Except that you did.

You're not very good at this, are you? You most definitely don't understand the concept of reductio ad consequentia do you?

• The demonstration of ability as President of the United States is not a matter of opinion. I do not see that the voters place a President of the United States in the Exsecutive office.

You most definitely don't understand the concept of reductio ad consequentia do you?

Of course I do, that's why I replied in this thread in the first place.  You most definitely don't understand the concept of self-own, do you?
    ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2665 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    CYDdharta said:

You most definitely don't understand the concept of reductio ad consequentia do you?

Of course I do, that's why I replied in this thread in the first place.  You most definitely don't understand the concept of self-own, do you?

If you say so. I've only been replying to you right now just to toy with you as I am a little drunk and a bit bored. With a clear head, I probably wouldn't give you the time of day. I used to think you were a decent and reasonable person. Oh boy, how wrong was I eh? And by your own admission, you've just proved you have no idea what reductio ad consequentia means at all. And the irony is that I am the one that doesn't understand the concept of self-own; perhaps I'm living in a parallel world? 

FYI, Reductio ad consequentia has nothing to do with posting a debate and then reciprocating to that debate. Reductio Ad Consequentia is the use of a rule to support a position without realizing that the same rule would require that support for other positions. The point of Reductio Ad Consequentia is to demonstrate that the rule being made is problematic, and at worst, invalid. But you of course already know this like you already know everything; satire!

The grandiosity that you're emanating speaks volumes! No glimmer of self-awareness whatsoever. Anyway, good night little boy.

CYDdharta

If you say so. I've only been replying to you right now just to toy with you as I am a little drunk and a bit bored. With a clear head, I probably wouldn't give you the time of day. I used to think you were a decent and reasonable person. Oh boy, how wrong was I eh? And by your own admission, you've just proved you have no idea what reductio ad consequentia means at all. And the irony is that I am the one that doesn't understand the concept of self-own; perhaps I'm living in a parallel world? 

FYI, Reductio ad consequentia has nothing to do with posting a debate and then reciprocating to that debate. Reductio Ad Consequentia is the use of a rule to support a position without realizing that the same rule would require that support for other positions. The point of Reductio Ad Consequentia is to demonstrate that the rule being made is problematic, and at worst, invalid. But you of course already know this like you already know everything; satire!

The grandiosity that you're emanating speaks volumes! No glimmer of self-awareness whatsoever. Anyway, good night little boy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, "No glimmer of self-awareness whatsoever." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post more garbage about how Pres. Trump is responsible for all of the China virus deaths while whining about "Reductio ad consequentia".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ZeusAres42
  • TreeManTreeMan 330 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta ;
    oh, you racist pig, Biden comes into office and coronavirus cases instantly start to decline

BTW in a study done by Australia into how well each country dealt with covid, the US came second last

think that’s very good?

even India, which is quite poor, did better than the US

So did the EU, and it’s not doing well either
    @CYDdharta ;
    oh, you racist pig, Biden comes into office and coronavirus cases instantly start to decline

BTW in a study done by Australia into how well each country dealt with covid, the US came second last

think that’s very good?

ZeusAres42CYDdharta
    @CYDdharta ;

think that’s very good?

ZeusAres42CYDdharta
  • SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    Biden has absolutely nothing to do with the decline in Corona virus.
    Debater123
  • anarchist100anarchist100 781 Pts   -  
    @Sonofason
    What does?
    TreeMan said:
    @CYDdharta ;

think that’s very good?

Oh, you need not look any further than worldometers to see the comparison between India and the US. India is a huge population in comparison to the USA and the US is still ranked the number 1 in terms of cases and deaths. That kind of speaks volumes. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Anyway, in before this guy comes at you with a whole load of rubbish and then asserts he's just giving you facts.

CYDdharta

• Debater123Debater123 601 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    @TreeMan
    A. All faults of the US during Covid lead back to regional rather than federal leadership.

B. Cases were dropping even before Biden's inauguration, quite dramatically, in fact, Biden, who was not even President at the time, was somehow responsible for cases dropping.
    ZeusAres42
  • @TreeMan
    A. All faults of the US during Covid lead back to regional rather than federal leadership.

B. Cases were dropping even before Biden's inauguration, quite dramatically, in fact, Biden, who was not even President at the time, was somehow responsible for cases dropping.

That's not entirely correct. While even governors did play a part in this pandemic there were also many decisions made by the Trump administration that lead to harm being done. This was also highlighted live by Dr. Anthonthy Fauci but in a more diplomatic way. The Trump administration was slow to act and did make avoidable mistakes as also highlighted by Dr. Anthonthy Fauci along with many other medical experts. Eventually, Trump at one point did yield to this medical advice but by then it was too late.

• SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -  
    @Sonofason
    What does?
    It doesn't matter what does, so long as you understand that Biden doesn't
  • SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -  
    @TreeMan

That's not entirely correct. While even governors did play a part in this pandemic there were also many decisions made by the Trump administration that lead to harm being done. This was also highlighted live by Dr. Anthonthy Fauci but in a more diplomatic way. The Trump administration was slow to act and did make avoidable mistakes as also highlighted by Dr. Anthonthy Fauci along with many other medical experts. Eventually, Trump at one point did yield to this medical advice but by then it was too late.

Perhaps you will share some examples of the mistakes Trump made?
    Debater123TreeMan
  • Debater123Debater123 601 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

1. Okay, what mistakes, and how did that make the US stand out as a bad country during Covid?

2. Trump actually took early efforts in order to combat the virus, such as the travel ban and pointing out the virus in its early stages. I'm not sure if that is 'slow to act'.
  • Wasn't a President good or bad.
    TreeMan said:
    @CYDdharta ;

think that’s very good?

...and about that "decline"

There were, no doubt, a lot of missteps in fighting the virus; but those can mostly be laid at the feet of Dem governors.

The death rate across the country would have been significantly lower if the governors of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Massachusetts hadn't ignored CDC guidelines by putting covid-infected patients in nursing homes.  If you need to point the finger as someone, look no further than these governors.

While these governors were ensuring that the disease spread among the most vulnerable segment of the population;

OTOH, the Trump administration was busy at work fighting the virus and trying to keep the economy afloat;

Superstrongman

Oh, you need not look any further than worldometers to see the comparison between India and the US. India is a huge population in comparison to the USA and the US is still ranked the number 1 in terms of cases and deaths. That kind of speaks volumes.

Anyway, in before this guy comes at you with a whole load of rubbish and then asserts he's just giving you facts.
    India has 3x the population of the US and 3x the number of covid deaths, with the disease soaring in India.  What volumes do you think that speaks?