frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Google actual Cloud possible?

Debate Information

Google data center in the actual cloud. Watch the 2 min youtube video from Google.

DebateIsland
  1. Live Poll

?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      60.00%
    2. No
      40.00%
    3. It's real
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I am optimistic that as computing evolves, we will see technology not concievable today.  Great video!
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Hilarious video.  Great marketing for Google public cloud. I don't think it will actually get to the cloud-cloud, but I believe that Google will be a real player in the Public Cloud space, gaining market share from Amazon.  I also believe that the way we think about data centers and public cloud will evolve much further. With advance of serveless computing trends, the notion of data center 30 years from now will be so abstracted, that in many cases it will not be possible to know where the software is hosted - it will be parallel executed somewhere in the hive of many devices that have available capacity at a given time.  I like the video.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • kuleonWagnerkuleonWagner 13 Pts   -  
    I agree with agsr.
  • I think that it may be possible, but it in the far future to an extent.
  • wookk_10918wookk_10918 2 Pts   -  
    No, I don't think so.
  • Google Cloud Technology is an absolutely great new development that could be launched some time in the future as technology which could potentially execute this is implemented/created.
  • Yes, It is possible. Also, I have to say how much I enjoy DebateIsland.com! I just sent out a tweet, post and texts as well as calls on my Instagram, Twitter and to my friends and family. Great job DebateIsland.com team. I will also be making some Amazon purchases through your ads. I live the Trump stuff on the bottom.
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    Very nice video.  I don't think it will happen, but we will be surpirsed in other ways with technology advances,  I am glad that no one voted that google actual cloud is real on this poll, otherwise I would be concerned about whom am I debating with on this site :)
    as others said, We LOVE DebateIsland!  I am willing to buy a t-shirt of if DebateIsland team will sell me one.  I also noticed they added sponsored Amazon adds.  I will do all my amazon shopping through this site now to ensure I provide my support.
    thank you for developing such a great site, and creating a clean community of courteous debaters for all of us!
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I agree with the other comments. Love2debate Loves2 debate on DebateIsland.  I also started doing my Amazon shopping through DebateIsland anazon ads since they started last week - I want to show my appreciation to them for building such a great experience for us.
    as far as the video, I just watched it again, and got another chuckle.
  • I dont think it's possible.  But, I agree with all the great comments about this site.  DebateIslandRocks!