Change to Pledge of Allegiance

Debate Information

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

https://www.quora.com/Does-the-First-Amendment-protect-atheists
Clearly Freedom of Religion doesn't cover Freedom to Irreligion(sarcasm). Given that the word 'god' here has its first letter capitalised this would mean in 1954 the whole nation had monotheistic beliefs therefore stepping on polytheistic beliefs and every other belief that's not monotheistic, animism, misotheism, dystheism, Kathenotheism. Or possibly everyone in America had already reached and believed the idea that all gods are the same, all gods just point to this one god then the christians say they all point to OUR God. And even Jediism can make the same claim with The Force.

Luckily we have something recent that now protects non-theists only for the territories of America. This law should've been passed before this kid's life and many others were ruined.
A blessed day to the church of the flying spaghetti monster.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/atheists-legal-protection-us-religious-freedom-bill-signed-barack-obama-a7489641.html

How theists react when we tell them "I have rights too"

I thought Jesus told them to hide in their room to properly connect with him.

So with this new legislation there is no more ranting for the right of the non-theistic to express and not express ,to belief and to disbelief. Though I can open up the possibility that other people are still ignorant of this law despite that it's 2017. I guess there's only one thing left to ask.

Should there be a change to the Pledge of Allegiance?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Maybe the Congress can add some more like pledging respect for feminists but here's a draft.

Hmm that gave me an idea...
BaconToes

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections