frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Your DnD Alignment

Debate Information

THE QUIZ ALL SHOULD TAKE AND WHICH APPLIES TO THIS TOPIC: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

THE MUCH LONGER QUIZ THAT MAY REVEAL IRL THINGS ABOUT YOU PHYSICALLY (the 'alignment' part uses better worded questions for modern times though): http://easydamus.com/character.html ;

There is a much more extensive quiz that will give not just your alignment but also your species and... nature (rogue etc).

The reason I prefer to avoid that quiz is not just that it's SO LONG so most people won't want to complete it but also that part of it involves revealing your physical details like height etc that can be back-traced from the result (short people never get wizard for example, lighter people never get warrior) so for those reasons I like to keep it to alignment.

Couple of things to bear in mind when taking this quiz, it was made for older times. 'King' should equal to 'President' or 'Prime Minister' and also the idea of making bronze coins appear gold should be equated to credit card fraud etc. Any time where the scenario doesn't seem that bad, try to apply it to more modern times where you'd actually feel conflicted.

For the Master vs Serf question, take it to be a boss and the employees rather than to see whipping as a 'given' since they are servants of sorts to begin with.

Please post the entire result (the X's) because they are much more telling than the 1/9 alignment you get assigned since you may be an outlier.

This is a very fluid quiz when it comes to maturity and lifetime and unlike any other personality quiz it is almost guaranteed to change as you grow up so feel free to come here a few months from now and observe the changes (you may get the same alignment bu the X's begin to shift slowly) I was a chaotic good early on in life but I've gone from neutral evil to chaotic evil in my journey to the person I am today. I shall take the quiz again (the results don't save and I like to force myself to retake it to see any changes in the X's based on my present mentality).

Once I'm done I'll post my results. :)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    True Neutral (barely outdoing Chaotic Neutral)

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    True Neutral (barely outdoing Chaotic Neutral)

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
  • Chaotic Neutral
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @SilverishGoldNova what's the exact combination of X's?