frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Roast Game is fact!

Debate Information

The Roast Game is pretty simple
 First ask any family member "what is special about a holiday roast?"
The family member would have the tendency to guess assumptively
"Ham"
"Turkey"
"Beef"
You say "no" to the family member
Then you ask them "who or what do you think is special?"
The family member says "I believe that children are special"
You respond "So, you eat children for a Christmas roast?"
The family member would freak out at you because he knew that the family ate children and he is surprised that you knew it too.

The whole point of the game is to get your point across, which is the idea that the family eats children as their Christmas roast, and you interview and prove your common knowing and realizing of the idea or tradition that families have.
If they freak out, they already admitted it.

Link to original debate: http://www.debate.org/debates/Bryan-Mullins-The-Roast-Game-Families-were-eating-their-own-children-for-19-years/1/
agsrEmeryPearson

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BryanMullinsTh1BryanMullinsTh1 46 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    This is pretty much my first debate argument on this new website. If no one responds on debate.org, or I win the last two debates I will have on that site, etc. I will stop going there.

Here will Be my new username, BryanMullinsTh1.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    You are either mentally ill or a troll.
    BryanMullinsTh1BaconToes
    BryanMullinsTh1BaconToes
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • WilliamSchulzWilliamSchulz 255 Pts   -  
    Hello Brian,

You probably know me from DDO. I am WilliamSchulz, who you debated over the same topic a few months back. You also spammed the site with this same debate, and it is finally time to put this to rest. DDO on DDO, this will be our last debate on this topic.

In order to preserve DI from spam, I challenge you to one final formal debate over this topic. This time, there are actual voters and actual people to appeal to. If you win, you can keep posting on this topic, but if I win, you have to stop posting on this topic over DI, because I am sick of this crap. 

I will form a debate with 48 hours and a 9 point voting system with more rounds and more areas to persuade or fall. 

If you keep posting if I win, then I will ask moderators to delete your debates. With that said, do you accept these terms?
    BryanMullinsTh1
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

• @someone234 this is not trolling, this is me being serious.
    Apparently, you don't understand that.
  • You guys don't understand.
  • @WilliamSchulz you spelt my name wrong, by the way.
    @BryanMullinsTh1 You're so predictable. This kind of trolling is just sad, not even aggravating just plain sad.
    BryanMullinsTh1
  • Let me reinstate my argument!
    The Roast Game is pretty simple
     First ask any family member "what is special about a holiday roast?"
    The family member would have the tendency to guess assumptively
    "Ham"
    "Turkey"
    "Beef"
    You say "no" to the family member
    Then you ask them "who or what do you think is special?"
    The family member says "I believe that children are special"
    You respond "So, you eat children for a Christmas roast?"
    The family member would freak out at you because he knew that the family ate children and he is surprised that you knew it too.

The whole point of the game is to get your point across, which is the idea that the family eats children as their Christmas roast, and you interview and prove your common knowing and realizing of the idea or tradition that families have.
    If they freak out, they already admitted it.
    My first round wasn't a "jump to a ridiculous conclusion" it was just a compulsively convincingly logical theory and conclusion. It makes logical sense because when you ask a family member these questions, you get the sense that the family member is assuming that I don't know what they were eating, making excuses like guessing average roast meats like "ham", " turkey", or "chicken"
    Then he faces your sudden answer "no" which gives him a sign that he is just making excuses to escape the question and to carry on with life. The roast game is just a psychological mind tester. It tests the human will to tell the truth.

Asides, it is easily provable by the fact that The Roast Game itself is easy proof that families were eating their own children after slaughtering them. After they slaughtered them they did this process where they skin the children, take out any fecal matter or anything inedible to humans, slice the right meat parts off like the "roast" meat, de-bacterialize the meat, season it, then cook it, after cooking it, they eat the children. That is my proof, which is the logical explanation of the truth that is found out in The Roast Game. Which to be honest, is absolutely mind blowing.
    So funny I forgot to laugh.
  • WilliamSchulzWilliamSchulz 255 Pts   -  
    Nevertheless, my challenge still stands to end this game in one final debate, do you accept?
    BryanMullinsTh1
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

• @someone234 It's not any kind of trolling. It is a most SERIOUS fact.
    someone234
  • It is still fact.  :|
    I'm serious :|
  • http://www.debateisland.com/discussion/1560/debate-for-bryanmullinsth1-the-roast-game-is-it-fact-or-fallacy

The debate has been settled, it is fact, though voters tie it in sign of desperation. I will no longer have to debate a fact now. I will let it fly like a butterfly that has risen from the cacoon after its stage of being a chrysalis. It is a fact forever!  :)