frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The biblical God is a "he" not a "she"

Debate Information

Although modern progressive "Christians" like to refer to God as a woman, this is to me highly unbiblical. The rules of this debate are:

* Do not commit logical fallacies
* Use evidence from the 66 book bible.
John_C_87NomenclatureCatProudToBeCatholic

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PepsiguyPepsiguy 109 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Why the bible god isn't a woman

To be fair, the God of the bible transcends gender. However, he refers to himself into male terms like "God the father" and became a man - named Jesus.

Here are some verses where god is referred with male pronouns

John 3:16

Psalm 23:1-6

John 16:13 

John 14:26

Romans 8:16

John 14:6

Proverbs 30:5

Ephesians 2:10

The title "God the mother" is found nowhere in scripture. God is never referred to as "she". Also, the people who refer to God by female pronouns will also not hesitate to call a trannie by their preferred pronouns
    Cat
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    In many languages all nouns are gendered. For example, in Russian "home" is spelled as "дом" and is referred to as "he" - however, in Spanish it is spelled as "casa" and is referred to as "she". These are arbitrary language elements that have been formed as a result of thousands years of evolution of languages and, at this point, bear little meaning. If tomorrow all Russians suddenly decided to refer to "home" as "she", nothing would meaningfully change.

As such, there is no difference between referring to the Biblical god as "he" or "she", since the creature in question is allegedly not an animal and does not have a gender. In the Bible "he" may have been used, but that is just an arbitrary linguistic convention, likely caused by the gender hierarchy in the old societies that wrote these stories.

It is quite different for humans: "he" versus "she" are not arbitrary here. If you refer to me with "she", then you will be objectively wrong, for I am a man. Sure, there are some edge cases such as transgender people, or people with abnormal chromosomal structures, that present a grey area - but languages are never defined by edge cases, but by general trends.

This seems to be a concept many people have a hard time grasping: that existence of outliers does not negate general trends. Yes, some people win fortunes by playing lotteries; no, playing lotteries is not a great strategy for making a lot of money.
    PepsiguyZeusAres42Cat
  • @Pepsiguy
    Fallacy......
    The Bible is a translation of other documents from the Vadican Vault.
    MayCaesar said:
    In many languages all nouns are gendered. For example, in Russian "home" is spelled as "дом" and is referred to as "he" - however, in Spanish it is spelled as "casa" and is referred to as "she". These are arbitrary language elements that have been formed as a result of thousands years of evolution of languages and, at this point, bear little meaning. If tomorrow all Russians suddenly decided to refer to "home" as "she", nothing would meaningfully change.

As such, there is no difference between referring to the Biblical god as "he" or "she", since the creature in question is allegedly not an animal and does not have a gender. In the Bible "he" may have been used, but that is just an arbitrary linguistic convention, likely caused by the gender hierarchy in the old societies that wrote these stories.

It is quite different for humans: "he" versus "she" are not arbitrary here. If you refer to me with "she", then you will be objectively wrong, for I am a man. Sure, there are some edge cases such as transgender people, or people with abnormal chromosomal structures, that present a grey area - but languages are never defined by edge cases, but by general trends.

This seems to be a concept many people have a hard time grasping: that existence of outliers does not negate general trends. Yes, some people win fortunes by playing lotteries; no, playing lotteries is not a great strategy for making a lot of money.

@MayCaesar

I won't defend the 3rd and the 4th paragraph because they are

1. arguing against a joke
    2. completely irrelevant to my argument.

The first paragraph misses the point of the argument. You are reading the title more hyper-literally than progressives claim about how "fundamentalists" read the bible. The point of the argument is that God should be referred to with male pronouns because that is what the bible uses. Even if a word changes spelling or pronunciation its meaning does not change.
    CatProudToBeCatholic
    @John_C_87

1. The bible is the source of Christianity.
    2. The bible dates way before the vatican. The Vatican is not the leader of Christianity. There was never at any point in history a single authority on all of Christianity since the days of the apostles.. 
    watch these videos for more information:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvmAaXUKkco
    Bible translators choose the oldest available documents and have as many translators from as many denominations to translate - even sometimes non Christian scholars are involved.
    https://drivethruhistory.com/ancient-manuscripts-of-the-bible/
    http://https//www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/stewart_don/faq/words-bible/question5-earliest-part-of-the-old-testament-that-still-exists.cfm
    https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-translations.html

This misconception is so common it infuriates me. But hey, left wingers are the masters of "if you repeat a lie enough times people will think its the truth".

Here's also how many people have broken off from the catholic church for disagreement. There are so many denominations of Christianity that could have preserved the bible. Hell there was another religion to preserve the old testament in its original language - the Jews!!.
    Family Tree of Christian Denominations  Christian
    Cat
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Pepsiguy

The rules of this debate are:

So, to clarify, you are banning logical fallacies in this debate about whether your invisible friend is male or female?

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up there chief.

dallased25Cat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2023

Although modern progressive "Christians" like to refer to God as a woman, this is to me highly unbiblical

Is it indeed? When did your god tell you his gender?

. The rules of this debate are:

Says you a nut who believes in an uncased cause 

* Use evidence from the 66 book bible.

Ahh got it only 'evidence ' from a contradictory book of b-ll cr-p is allowed 

I see anyone who disagrees with your fantasies is now a 'leftist" yesterday anyone who disagreed with you was a 'Nazi' 
    NomenclatureCat
    Argument Topic: I said the God of the bible is referred with male pronouns

@Dee

Without the bible, then we wouldn't have an idea of the God of the bible. Now you are a pest.
    NomenclatureDeeCat
    Argument Topic: And We All Know How Historically Accurate The Bible Is!

@Pepsiguy
    Without the bible, then we wouldn't have an idea of the God of the bible.

I think you may have found the root cause of your insanity.

DeeOakTownACat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Pepsiguy

Without the bible, then we wouldn't have an idea of the God of the bible.

But you still don't you id-ot as you read the biles slavery verses where your psychopathic god sets up the rules for the buying , selling and beating and mistreating of slaves who are your property and you concluded "this must be a truly loving god " 

Do you see now why I think you're a drooling half -wit? 

Now you are a pest.

But you're a racist and an id-ot oh and worst of all .....Murican 
    Cat
  • @Pepsiguy

The point of the argument is that God should be referred to with male pronouns because that is what the bible uses.

After copies upon copies and translations upon translations of these texts (all done by fallible humans), isn't it interesting that *this* version in English is the 'right' one?! God clearly works in mysterious ways.
    OakTownACat
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
    @Pepsiguy

Yet the context in which "he" is used is important. "He" can be functionally essential, or it can be just an arbitrary convention. In the former case "he" should be used whenever referring to god; in the latter case it does not matter how one refers to god, and the fact that in the Bible the god is referred to with "he" does not change that.

If you refer to me with "she", you will make a linguistic error, because the traits I possess are incompatible with the traits a female human must possess. The question is, does god possess traits that are fully compatible with a human male's traits and incompatible with a human female's traits?
    Cat
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 853 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Stop dead naming God

In sacred texts where the authors claim to be speaking the words of God, God chooses masculine pronouns and nouns to identify himself.  Jesus taught his disciples to pray by beginning with the words "Our father which art in heaven."  Those who use feminine pronouns are essentially dead naming God and choosing to not use the pronouns and nouns He has chosen for Himself.  So stop it.  His identify is His to choose, and not subject to other's political agenda.
    NomenclatureCat
    @just_sayin
    where the authors claim to be speaking the words of God, God chooses masculine pronouns

So the authors claimed to be speaking the words of God, and you just took them at their word? No further reasoning required?

You don't find it a little bit curious that these texts were written during a period when society was heavily patriarchal and male dominated? Because I find it extremely suspicious that scripture reflects so neatly the culture of the times, without thought to how it would change in the future. Almost as if it was written by men and not God.

Cat
    @Nomenclature
    I think Jesus knew the difference between a Father and a mother.  I'm not sure if a lot of the Woke today can though.
    NomenclatureCat
    @just_sayin
    I think Jesus knew the difference between a Father and a mother.

Jesus didn't write the Bible, buddy. Not sure if anybody told you.

Cat
  • @Nomenclature

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Jesus didn't write the Bible, buddy. Not sure if anybody told you."

You are blatantly WRONG in your quote above!

1. JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS  Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.” (2 Peter 1:1)

2. JESUS AS GOD, THEREFORE WROTE THE BIBLE WITH HIS INSPIRED WORDS: "And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

NomenclatureProudToBeCatholic
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    2 Peter 1:1

Sure buddy. Jesus, who had been dead for several hundred years when the new testament was written (if he ever even lived in the first place), took a short break from decomposition in order to write the holy gospel. Except he was too modest to want to take credit for it, which is why all the chapters are listed under other peoples' names. 

The gap between Americans and reality keeps getting wider every single day.

DeeCat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS......

Lets hear some of your 'loving ' gods instructions to the feeble minded sheep .........

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
    NomenclatureCat
    In sacred texts where the authors claim to be speaking the words of God, God chooses masculine pronouns and nouns to identify himself.  Jesus taught his disciples to pray by beginning with the words "Our father which art in heaven."  Those who use feminine pronouns are essentially dead naming God and choosing to not use the pronouns and nouns He has chosen for Himself.  So stop it.  His identify is His to choose, and not subject to other's political agenda.
    "Dead-naming" is a concept referring to the act of someone calling someone else a name they carried during period of their life that they want to mentally escape from. Using a wrong pronoun is a mistake of a different kind.

Besides, pronouns are determined by the language structure and negotiable, not declared. Everyone saying, "My pronouns are blablabla", makes a conceptual mistake. It is like saying, "My height is 190 cm", and telling everyone wanting to measure and verify it, "How dare you question my height? You are being offensive!"
    Cat
  • @Pepsiguy

Genesis 1:27: So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;  male and female he created them.

Man and woman were created in the image of god...therefore God is "he" AND "she".
    NomenclatureCat
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • @Nomenclature

YOUR BIBLE INEPTNESS CONTINUES WITH THIS QUOTE: "Jesus, who had been dead for several hundred years when the new testament was written (if he ever even lived in the first place), took a short break from decomposition in order to write the holy gospel."

Before you remove one foot from your mouth to insert the other, learn the Bible if you are going to be in the DebateIsland Religion posts area, okay? Jesus did NOT decompose because He ascended into His 1400 square mile Heaven as described herewith:

"So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, ..." (Acts 1:6-11)

YOUR QUOTE OF IGNORANCE ONCE AGAIN: "Except he was too modest to want to take credit for it, which is why all the chapters are listed under other peoples' names."

What part of this Jesus inspired passage don't you understand?:  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

KEY PHRASE: " .... that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, ...." The "us" represents the books of the Bible in the names of others, get it?

YOUR QUOTE STEPPING IN THE PROVERBIAL POO: "The gap between Americans and reality keeps getting wider every single day"

Conversely, your Bible ignorance has no bounds, and is an embarrassment for you to be in this forum to begin with, in what ever country you are living in!  LOL!

BTW, look up the word "Iconoclast" which is in my moniker that explains my position, understood?

CatProudToBeCatholic
  • @Dee

YOUR QUOTE OF IGNORANCE RELATIVE TO MY MONIKER:  "Lets hear some of your 'loving ' gods instructions to the feeble minded sheep ........."

My moniker is "21stCenturyIconoclast," therefore, what part of "Iconoclast" don't you understand? 

I'll give you one better in Jesus being the Christian God:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the Lord of armies In the day of His burning anger. And it will be that, like a hunted gazelle, Or like sheep with no one to gather them, Each of them will turn to his own people, And each of them will flee to his own land.  Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives raped." (Isaiah 13:15-18)"

We can only wonder in what little children sound like when they are dashed to pieces as they cry out in pain?

Cat

The JUDEO-Christian Bible God is a male gender, period!  This is because when reading the primitive Bronze and Iron Age scriptures, women are 2nd class citizens!  

Therefore, with the following Jesus inspired passage, as God (1 Kings 18:39), an inferior woman could NEVER be the pseudo-christian's God!

“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.” (Timothy 2:12) .... GET IT?

CASE CLOSED, NEXT?

CatProudToBeCatholic
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    What part of this Jesus inspired passage don't you understand?

Which. 

Before you remove one foot from your mouth to insert the other, learn the Bible English if you are going to be in the DebateIsland Religion posts area, okay?

Don't presume a group of strangers should know when you're being sarcastic. You clearly could have made some allies, but instead you seem to be more concerned with feeding your own sense of self-importance. If anything, that's a win for the Jesus gang.

DeeCat
  • @Nomenclature

I am sorry that if YOU are going to be in a Religion Forum, then you at least should know in what you are talking about as I have explicitly shown you in being wrong!

YOUR QUOTE OF ME ALLEGEDLY FEEDING MY SELF-IMPORTANCE:  "but instead you seem to be more concerned with feeding your own sense of self-importance."

I cannot help the FACT that I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, as shown. Therefore, there is NO SELF-IMPORTANCE being made, but only biblical axioms to show the pseudo-christians in how dumbfounded they are to swallow Christianity in the 21st century, and the outcomes of same.

The Jesus Gang will NEVER win upon the facts of their primitive belief system, whereas conversely, they win on you being wrong with your assumed knowledge of this disgusting faith of Christianity!

Cat
    @Nomenclature
    And yet, his disciples said he was the Son of God.  Do you know the difference between your mommy and your daddy?  Jesus did.  Again, God choose to be identified with male pronouns.  Respect Him and use the pronouns He choose for Himself.    Dead naming is so disrespectful.  
    Cat
  • @just_sayin

Dead naming is so disrespectful.  

If it is possible to deadname Jesus, he/she is transgender. 

@21CenturyIconoclast

Do us all a favour .....go  away 
    NomenclatureCat
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 169 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @Dee

YOUR QUOTE OF DISMAY:
    "Do us all a favour .....go  away "

Listen, I understand that you were not privy to my actual modus operandi, and were embarrassed in not reading between the lines by not being able to define "Iconoclast."  But, who would "school you" upon the Bible if I left this forum?  

I could say to prevent you from further embarrassment regarding you not knowing the Bible, you're the one that should "go away" because pseudo-christians would make short work of you, but I won't because you can learn from my posts against the assumed Christians.  You can thank me later.

Cat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Actually I find you to be a total bore with predictable copy and pasted opinions regards the bile , in fairness your childish views  fit perfectly with your intelligence level which is on a par with that of a sea slug .....please try harder ......
    Nomenclature
    @Dee

YOUR CHILDISH PRE-SCHOOL QUOTE AS EXPECTED: "Actually I find you to be a total bore with predictable copy and pasted opinions regards the bile , in fairness your childish views  fit perfectly with your intelligence level which is on a par with that of a sea slug .....please try harder ......"

I can't tell you the myriad of times that people like you have tried to lash out against my biblical knowledge, whereas you wish you had 1/25th of said knowledge to combat the pseudo-christian.  Don't worry, when I see you get into trouble because of your bible stupidity, I will help you out, nonetheless, therefore, I am going to be quite busy with you alone!

Now seriously, try and stay away from your pre-school childish antics, and at least use adult refutations next time, instead of using "total bore," alleged "copy and paste, "intelligence level of a sea slug," etc., because you seemingly are forgetting that the membership is watching you act in this juvenile manner!  

@just_sayin
    And yet, his disciples said he was the Son of God.  Do you know the difference between your mommy and your daddy?

Roflmao. What? This is hilarious. Do you know the difference between your daddy and his son? I'm the son of my mother, so does that make my mother a man?

Just wow.

Dee
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited January 2023
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    I cannot help the FACT that I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, as shown.
    The only thing you've shown is that you're a brainless halfwit who quotes Bible passages about Jesus rising from the dead, and thinks that proves Jesus actually rose from the dead. And the worst part is that you're not even being serious!! At least, I truly hope you aren't. Making circular arguments where you use a source to validate the same source is plain dumb and you should zip it and go away as Dee politely asked.
    Deejust_sayin
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Argument topic : let's examine the insanity of @ 20 cunts on ice ........

Here is one of this id-it's  previous rants .......

Subjectively, the JW’s slap the face of our Armed Forces who risked and lost their lives to also save the cowardly Jehovah Witness from certain death at the hands of our enemies in WW2!

When it comes down to the Jehovah Witness to actually stand up for their freedom, they ran away using their ungodly Watchtower publication in WW2 until the conflicts were over. Then the Jehovah Witnesses were glad that the freedom they now have, others had fought and died for.  http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008487

Enough said methinks .......

Nomenclature
  • @Nomenclature

YOUR EVER SO WANTING QUOTE: "The only thing you've shown is that you're a brainless halfwit who quotes Bible passages about Jesus rising from the dead, and thinks that proves Jesus actually rose from the dead."

Your wanting intellect does not understand that I use the Bible as a tool to show how dumbfounded the 21st century pseudo-christians are, get it? NO YOU DON'T, and that is your problem!  

In turn once again, YOU are the one that needs to "go away" from this forum because you have yet to bring forth a substantial argument to the pseudo-christian crowd, whereas I use the Bible to bury them, where their God said things that they cannot refute for obvious reasons, understood, NOT!

I have a great idea, I know, you just stay away from my posts so you don't have to try and address them and making a fool of yourself when doing so, agreed? Thank you!

Nomenclature
    @21CenturyIconoclast

I use the Bible as a tool to show how dumbfounded the 21st century pseudo-christians are, get it? NO YOU DON'T

Correct. I don't get it because I'm not a Christian, nor a pseudo-Christian. Hence, your claim is as senseless as everything else which comes out of your mouth. 

YOU are the one that needs to "go away" from this forum because you have yet to bring forth a substantial argument to the pseudo-christian crowd

So a crowd which only exists in your imagination, and isn't actually a real objective crowd? 

I'm really struggling to understand if you're dumb, insane, or a curious combination of both.

I have a great idea, I know, you just stay away from my posts so you don't have to try and address them

You were the one who replied to my post, dopey. If you want to be respected by others, then show others respect. It isn't a complicated idea to grasp.

• @Dee

Uh, the link that you showed for the JW's relating to wars, did NOT have me initiating said link! What happened, another mistake in your behalf? LOL!

Listen, don't you have enough proverbial poo on your face at this time in trying so hard to upstage me with my anti-religious MO in this forum with your child-like rhetoric AGAIN? Give us a break, okay? Now, your type of member that frequents forums like this always has to have the last word to feel worthy, therefore, take ONE MORE pre-school post to me in doing so. Ready?  BEGIN:

ProudToBeCatholic
  • @Nomenclature

YOUR FUNNY AND REVEALING POST IN ADMITTING THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC 101: "Correct. I don't get it because I'm not a Christian, nor a pseudo-Christian. Hence, your claim is as senseless as everything else which comes out of your mouth."

Uh, you don't need to be a pseudo-christian to understand a simple premise of my approach to the religious adherents within this forum. Therefore, may I suggest that you take an online Reading Comprehension Class ASAP?  For your convenance, here is a Reading Comprehension Class for you to join in the link below, where you can thank me later, okay?

https://www.time4learning.com/homeschool-curriculum/reading-comprehension.html

@21CenturyIconoclast
    Uh, you don't need to be a pseudo-christian to understand a simple premise of my approach to the religious adherents within this forum.
    So, on the one hand, you're repeatedly excusing your rudeness to "pseudo-Christians" and "religious adherents", while on the other, I've already explained to you I'm not religious. I'm fairly certain Dee isn't religious, either. Hence, this is not "logic 101". This is, in fact, the deranged, irrelevant ranting of an intellectually challenged imbecile.

Dee
    @21CenturyIconolast ;

Uh, the link that you showed for the JW's relating to wars, did NOT have me initiating said link! What happened, another mistake in your behalf? LOL!

Isn’t it dangerous for you to use your whole vocabulary in one sentence?

You're that embarrassed by your own inane  bleatings from the past  you're trying to pretend they're not yours , you funny little fellow 

Listen, don't you have enough proverbial poo on your face at this time in trying so hard to upstage me with my anti-religious MO in this forum with your child-like rhetoric AGAIN? Give us a break, 

Wow! I really got to you , I bet your mom didn't  put your coloring pages on the fridge door again , I'm right aren't I ?

Now, your type of member that frequents forums like this always has to have the last word to feel worthy, therefore, take ONE MORE pre-school post to me in doing so. Ready?  BEGIN

It always gives me immense pleasure mocking Murican right wing religious nuts like you and btw I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.

I'm throwing the stick now watch as you go running and bring it back ....GO ..........good boy ......

Nomenclaturejust_sayin
  • @Nomenclature

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE YET TO JOIN AN ONLINE READING COMPREHENSION CLASS: "So, on the one hand, you're repeatedly excusing your rudeness to "pseudo-Christians" and "religious adherents", while on the other, I've already explained to you I'm not religious."  I'm fairly certain Dee isn't religious, either. Hence, this is not "logic 101". This is, in fact, the deranged, irrelevant ranting of an intellectually challenged imbecile."

WOW!  You must be from a Third World Country that has no education for their people whatsoever!!!!  OMG, when will your outright stupidity regarding the understanding of the English language ever end?! H-E-L-L-O-? You and the equally dumbfounded DEE must be family members with the same inept gene pool, yes?  

I am going to "try" and make this as simple as possible for you to "maybe" understand this time. Take a deep breath, READY?

1. Heads up fool, I am not excusing my rudeness to pseudo-christians, where I am here to show them how dumbfounded they are for swallowing such a primitive belief system, STOP!

2.  I know you're not religious. STOP!

3.  I know the equally dumbfounded as you DEE is not religious. STOP!

4.  You not understanding logic 101 regarding this situation as I have explained it to you is your fault because of your lack of intellect. STOP! 

5.  The irony is the FACT that your name calling to me actually represents YOU for not thinking "outside the box," but instead, making yourself the continued fool! STOP!

To save 
    yourself from further embarrassment, what did I tell you to do?  Correct, take the online "Reading Comprehension Class" shown in the link below, remember?Therefore, let us know when you pass said class to be able to "maybe" return to this esteemed forum to be able to decipher what the membership it actually telling you, GOT IT FOOL? Yeah, you do. LOL!

NEXT INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED MEMBER LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" THAT DOESN'T COMPREHEND WHAT OTHERS ARE TELLING HIM, WILL BE ... ?

NomenclatureDee
  • @Dee

YOUR PRE-SCHOOL QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "Isn’t it dangerous for you to use your whole vocabulary in one sentence?"

My vocabulary passed your at this time when I was 10 years old, far back in time. 

YOUR PRE-SCHOOL QUOTE #2 REGARDING THAT I SAID THINGS ABOUT THE HELL BOUND JWS: You're that embarrassed by your own inane  bleatings from the past  you're trying to pretend they're not yours , you funny little fellow" 

I am NEVER embarrassed about showing the JW pseudo-christians in how dumbfounded they are, therefore, here is a novel idea for you, show me the link where you posit that I made this JW claim.  Ready?  Post the link, or forever be wiping the egg from your face while upon this forum where you truly DO NOT belong in the first place!

YOUR PRE-SCHOOL QUOTE #3:
    "Wow! I really got to you , I bet your mom didn't  put your coloring pages on the fridge door again , I'm right aren't I ?"

Self-explanatory. What did we expect from the pre-schooler thinker Miss Dee? LOL!

YOUR PRE-SCHOOL DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE #4: "It always gives me immense pleasure mocking Murican right wing religious nuts like you and btw I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you."

Poor dumbfounded Miss Dee has yet to understand the term "ICONOCLAST" in my moniker, whereas I am NOT religious, but an Atheist. Therefore, Dee must be from the same Third World Country that the equally dumbfounded Nomenclature is from that had no education for their people!  DUH!

YOUR PRE-SCHOOL LITTLE GIRL QUOTE #5: "I'm throwing the stick now watch as you go running and bring it back ....GO ..........good boy ......"

Self-explanatory once again, where we expected nothing less from the pre-school thinker Miss Dee! LOL!

NEXT WOMAN THAT IS AS DUMBFOUNDED AS MISS DEE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE TERM "ICONOCLAST" WILL BE ... ? ROFLOL!!!

@21CenturyIconoclast
    WOW!  You must be from a Third World Country
    Oh wow. So you're a racist as well as an imbecile? Now, why doesn't that surprise me? Funny how this poor little kid from Zimbabwe understands your language better than you do, since he isn't the one capitalising random words. 
    OMG, when will your outright stupidity regarding the understanding of the English language ever end?
    Another sentence dripping in unadulterated irony. When will you learn how to use the quote function the site provides for you, halfwit?
    Heads up fool, I am not excusing my rudeness to pseudo-christians
    Then how have I managed to quote you doing exactly that, twice? Also, Christians is a word which does need to be capitalised. 

You can't even write coherently in your own language!!! That's how dumb you are!!!
     I know you're not religious
    If you know I'm not religious why are you repeatedly referencing religion when I challenge your idiotic statements?
    You not understanding logic 101 regarding this situation as I have explained it to you is your fault because of your lack of intellect.
    Lmfao. Is this the same "lack of intellect" which enables me to quickly determine the difference between a common noun and a proper noun? Something you evidently struggle with?

You're one of these people who is literally so dumb it stops you figuring out how dumb you are, aren't you?

Dee
    Deleted (duplicate)
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Something else worth mentioning is that, if it was your intent to disguise the fact that you're a Bogan alt account, you're not doing a very good job. Troglodyte.
    Dee
  • @Nomenclature

What part of this proposition of mine didn't you understand to save your from further embarrassment in this forum? Huh?  

AGAIN: To save yourself from further embarrassment, what did I tell you to do?  Correct, take the online "Reading Comprehension Class" shown in the link below, remember?  Therefore, let us know when you pass said class to be able to "maybe" return to this esteemed forum to be able to decipher what the membership it actually telling you, GOT IT FOOL? Yeah, you do. LOL!

BTW, I do not run with the sheep in this forum like YOU DO by using the existing "quote function," where I like to personalize them as shown, get it Third World Country fool?  Now, I can't take any more time to squash you little minnow fishes like you and your equally dumbfounded of reading comprehension, Miss Dee, where I have bigger fish to fry, understood?  

Therefore, inept members like YOU need to have the last word to make you seemingly feel good, and to once again HIDE from your reading comprehension inadequacies!

BEGIN ANY LAST WORDS TO ME HERE TO PROVE YOUR READING COMPREHENSION STATUS IS ZERO: _______________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Nomenclature

H-E-L-L-O-?  What part of my proposition shown below didn't you understand to save you from acting like you are from a Third World Country?  Huh?

AGAIN: To save yourself from further embarrassment, what did I tell you to do?  Correct, take the online "Reading Comprehension Class" shown in the link below, remember?  Therefore, let us know when you pass said class to be able to "maybe" return to this esteemed forum to be able to decipher what the membership it actually telling you, GOT IT FOOL? Yeah, you do. LOL!

Listen up, I cannot take any more time in easily squashing you little minnow fishes like you and Miss Dee, because I have bigger fish to fry, understood Third World Country fool?

Now, inept members like you need to have the last word in seemingly making them feel good while they are wiping the egg from their face in not being able to "think outside of the box," and in your case, to continue to hide from your reading comprehension inadequacies!

BEGIN YOUR LAST WORDS HERE IN PROVING THAT YOUR READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO:
    NomenclatureDee
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    What part of my proposition shown below didn't you understand to save you from acting like you are from a Third World Country?  Huh?

Ziploc your mouth, Bogan. You're a half-witted imbecile with nothing constructive to say outside of making yourself look like the foolish, semi-literate racist this entire site knows you are. Only someone of your low intellect and high arrogance could possibly be slinging insults while you simultaneously lack the brains to even locate the quotation function.

DeeCatProudToBeCatholic
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Like the  obidient little dog you are you brought the stick back a   , you did well ......god boy .....I love having retards like you doing my bidding ......here you go ....FETCH 
    Cat