frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Why Have Jews Been Kicked Out Of 109 Different Countries?

Debate Information

Just curious. Any suggestions?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 809 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Hey Genius

@Nomenclature

The claim that Jews have been expelled from 109 countries is a widely cited anti-Semitic conspiracy theory and has no basis in historical fact. The figure of 109 is believed to originate with a list of locations appearing on a longstanding Australian anti-Semitic website. This false claim has also led to frequent use of the number 110 by white supremacists, generally to urge that the United States or some other specific location be the next and 110th place to expel Jews.

In reality, Jews have been expelled from various countries throughout history due to various factors such as discrimination, persecution, pogroms, and wars. For example, Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492 and from France by Louis IX. Jews have also emigrated from countries due to economic reasons, better opportunities, and other factors.

NomenclatureOakTownADreamer
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold
    The claim that Jews have been expelled from 109 countries is a widely cited anti-Semitic conspiracy theory and has no basis in historical fact. 

Yes, I understand. Anything you don't like the sound of is an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory. Even when the locations they have been expelled from are systematically listed on Wikipedia and accompanied by credible historical references.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

@Nomenclature
    You mocked me for using Wikipedia as a source.  Now you use it.  And, by the way, there are not 109 countries in the list.

@Nomenclature
    That's right.  Divert and shift the debate when you're losing.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @JulesKorngold
    That's right.  Divert

Awww, I'm sorry. Did you think you were the only person allowed to deflect everything the other person says?

Looks like the Jew got Jewed.

Dee

@Nomenclature
    Are you gonna tell us why you used Wikipedia as a source after mocking me for using it?   ;)
    @JulesKorngold
    Are you gonna tell us why you used Wikipedia as a source after mocking me for using it?

I'm a man who appreciates the irony in killing someone with their own sword.

DeeJulesKorngold

@JulesKorngold
    Are you gonna tell us why you used Wikipedia as a source after mocking me for using it?

I'm a man who appreciates the irony in killing someone with their own sword.

Sure.  Where are the 109 COUNTRIES on the list?  I see mostly cities.
    @JulesKorngold
    Sure.  Where are the 109 COUNTRIES on the list?  I see mostly cities.

Let's just agree they've been kicked out of a lot of places.

250 Carthage

415 Alexandria

554 Diocese of Clement (France)

561 Diocese of Uzzes (France)

612 Visigoth Spain

642 Visigoth Empire

855 Italy

876 Sens

1012 Mayence

1016 Crimea [to Turkey {Ottoman Empire} and Egypt]

1100s Germany, resettled to Poland

1159 Silesia, resettled to Poland

1181 France

1290 England, by Edward I. This lasted 350 years! Many resettled to Holland

1290 Wales, resettled to France and Holland

1306 France, many going to Provence and Spain

1348 Switzerland

1349 Hielbronn (Germany)

1349-1360 Hungary [to Czech]

1348 Germany, resettled in Czech

1349 Hungary

1350 Crimea [to Poland]

1388 Strasbourg

1394 Germany

1394 France and French Domains, by King Charles

1421-1422 Austria, resettled in Czech

1424 Fribourg & Zurich

1426 Cologne

1432 Savory

1438 Mainz

1439 Augsburg

1445 Out of Lithuania, resettled to Crimea

1446 Bavaria

1453 Franconis

1453 Breslau

1454 Wurzburg

1485 Vincenza (Italy)

1490 Provence [to Italy]

1492 Spain - Jews given three months to accept Christianity or leave. The Alhambra Decree, by Proclamation of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella

1492-93 Sicily, many going to Tunisia

1494 Silesia, most going to Poland

1495 Lithuania, resettled to Poland

1496-97 Portugal [to Holland, Brazil and Maghreb] {bear in mind the "official" discovery of Brazil, by Portugal, was in 1500!!}

1499 Germany

1510 Naples

1514 Strasbourg

1519 Regensburg

1519 Ratisbon, Germany

1527 Florence

1540 Naples

1542 Bohemia

1550 Genoa

1551 Bavaria

1555 Pesaro

1559 Austria

1561 Prague

1567 Wurzburg, Genoese Republic

1569 All Papal Territory except Rome and Ancona

1571 Brandenburg

1582 Netherlands

1593 Brandenburg, Austria

1597 Cremona, Pavia & Lodi

1598 Genoa, Italy

1614 Frankfort

1615 Worms

1619 Kiev

1649 Ukraine

1654 Little Russia

1654 Recife, Brazil, forced to leave by the Catholic Portuguese. THESE WERE THE FIRST JEWS IN AMERICA, the sefardins, who settled in Manhattan.

1656 Lithuania

1669 Oran (North Africa)

1670 Vienna, by Emperor Leopold I

1683 French Possessions in America, by King Louis XIV

1712 Sandomir

1727 Russia

1738 Wurtemburg

1739-40 LittleRussia

1744 Bohemia

1744 Livonia

1745 Moravia

1753 Kovad (Lithuania)

1761 Bordeaux

1772 Jews deported to the Pale of Settlement (Russia)

1774 Prague, Bohemia and Moravia

1775 Warsaw

1789 Alace

1804 Villages in Russia

1808 Villages & Countrysides (Russia)

1815 Lubeck & Bremen

1815 Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria

1820 Bremes

1843 Russian Border Austria & Prussia

1862 Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. During the heat of the Civil War, in December, by order of U.S. General Ulysses S. Grant, initiating the most blatant official episode of facts about the cheating, robbing Jews in nineteenth-century American history. Jews were undermining the war effort and dealing in contraband and material critical to the military. Grant issued his General Order No. 11. Jews complain to President Lincoln, who reverses the order.

1866 Galatz, Romania

1917 Jaffa and Tel Aviv, by Turkish Authorities

1919 Bavaria (foreign born Jews)

1937 Germany

1938-45 Nazi Controlled Areas

1948 Arab Countries (International Jewish Encyclopedia)

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I think it's because people are sick of the whining did you ever come across any other bunch of people that can whine so much?

Also when I was a Catholic the belief was that Jews killed Jesus after they  sentenced him to death in a rabbinical court ; there's 2 billion Catholics that aren't to fond of them it seems ......the Germans had a bit of a falling out with them also .....just saying 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee

One of my tutors in college years ago was Jewish and she was a really nice lady. But after conversing with a large number of Jews online since then, the thing which strikes me is just how inherently dishonest many of them are. They'll use any fallacy or tool at their disposal to try to win an argument, even when they are 100 percent clearly in the wrong. They'll even conspire to have you banned if they don't agree with what you're saying. 

I always figured it was more to do with the ultra right wing politics than their religious identities, but Judaism and the far right are an absolutely terrifying combination.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

You're spot on, it's the constant whining that gets me as in Jewish suffering is worse than any other type.

Again I agree with you about identify with right wing policies , look at Minesubcrafted who has joined the fray with his typically right wing American revisionist views on the matter  
    Nomenclature
  • jackjack 447 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Hello hater:

Yeah...  Jews have been hated by much better haters than you.. You'd think a lesser people would have crumbled under all that hate.  But, no.  After 6,000 years, we've not only survived, we've THRIVED.  And, the haters hate us for it.  We RUN the show.   We RUN it all..  Always have, and always will.. 

So, go ahead and hate, but you KNOW who your superiors are.

Bwa ha ha ha ha

excon

NomenclatureJulesKorngoldDreamer
    @jack
    Hello hater:
    Yeah...  Jews have been hated by much better haters than you..

How would you know? You're not Jewish. You're a first class slimeball who takes advantage of a false Jewish identity for personal gain. A pathetic imposter who pretends to be Jewish for social and economic benefits. You're the lowest type of scum there even is. A parasite who feeds on the past suffering of others to carve out a life advantage for himself in the present.

Dee
  • jackjack 447 Pts   -  

@jack

You're a pathetic imposter who pretends to be Jewish for social and economic benefits. You're the lowest type of scum there even is. 

Hello hater...

Now, we're drifting into ku ku town.  Du-de!  Tell me cra*zy man?  WHAT social benefit do I get telling you I'm a Jew, and how much are they paying me??

Keep going.. I LOVE this stuff.

excon
    NomenclatureDee
    @jack
    Hello hater...
    Now, we're drifting into ku ku town.

I don't have any interest in what you have to say because you're a vile person who deceives others for personal benefit. You sit online all day lying about being Jewish, lying about being a military hero and lying about anything else which you think will win you any kind of advantage in life. You're truly one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered. An absolute goddamned loser.

• @Dee

Miss Dee,

YOUR QUOTE WITH NO BACKUP:
    "Also when I was a Catholic the belief was that Jews killed Jesus after they  sentenced him to death in a rabbinical court ..."

Because of your BIBLE STUPIDITY, I will help you out to show where the Mackerel Snapper Catholics got the information that the Jews killed Jesus, okay Bible fool?

"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last." (1 Thessalonians 2:14-16)

Miss Dee, to prevent you from further embarrassment next time you make an absolute statement, at least "try" to support it with facts, okay dear?  You're welcome.

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "MISS DEE" THAT MAKES UNSUPPORTED CHRISTIAN CLAIMS, WILL BE ... ?

• jackjack 447 Pts   -  
    @jack
    Hello hater...
    Now, we're drifting into ku ku town.

I don't have any interest in what you have to say because you're a vile person who deceives others for personal benefit. You sit online all day lying about being Jewish, lying about being a military hero and lying about anything else which you think will win you any kind of advantage in life. You're truly one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered. An absolute goddamned loser.

Hello hater:

Sounds like you quit.   Sounds like I WIN..

Bwa ha ha ha ha

excon

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Rant away you unhinged Catholic nut 
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 169 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @Nomenclature ;@JulesKorngold

Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language in the proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,

Your first quote of your thread that was supposed to be true:  "Why have Jews been kicked out of 109 different countries?"

Then when "Juleskorngold owned you" because you were wrong, you embarrassingly had to consent that he was correct with this quote: "Let's just agree they've been kicked out of a lot of places."

Are you related to Miss Dee in any way, because she does the same thing in making statements with spurious backup!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" THAT EMBARRASSES HIMSELF IN HIS OWN THREAD BECAUSE HIS REFERENCES WERE WRONG, WILL BE ... ?

@jack
    Sounds like you quit.   Sounds like I WIN

Yes, you win the most delusional loser of the year award. It was a landslide victory. My congratulations.

• @Nomenclature @JulesKorngold

Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,

1. Your first statement quote that was supposed to be true: "Why have Jews been kicked out of 109 different countries?"

2. Then when "Juleskorngold owned you" because you were wrong, you embarrassingly had to consent that he was correct in this quote:  "Let's just agree they've been kicked out of a lot of places."

Are you related to Miss Dee in any way, because she does the same thing in making statements with spurious backup!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" THAT EMBARRASSES HIMSELF IN HIS OWN THREAD BECAUSE HIS REFERENCES WERE WRONG, WILL BE ... ?

Nomenclature
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    Your first statement quote that was supposed to be true: "Why have Jews been kicked out of 109 different countries?"

This isn't a serious debate you halfwit. It's a troll. 

Then when "Juleskorngold owned you" because you were wrong

Neither you nor he has shown any evidence that I am wrong, so you should stop making things up and shut your foolish mouth. 

Have Jews been kicked out of countries 109 times?

Yes. But a lot of context is needed to understand that list and the list makers intentions, methods and intellectual capabilities.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/45973/have-jews-been-kicked-out-of-countries-109-times#45979

Whether Jews have been kicked out of 89 countries, 109 countries or 129 countries is completely academic. 

I see that, as per usual, you have nothing intelligent to say and are simply here to sit in a glass house throwing large stones.

JulesKorngold
    Argument Topic: Hey Troll

@Nomenclature said:  It's a troll. 

You sure are.
  • BoganBogan 419 Pts   -  
    Jews were persecuted in Muslim counties because Mohammad despised them for not converting to Islam.      Mohammad ordered the execution by beheading of over 300 Jewish men who had refused to change their religion to Islam, and he watched them all being executed with his 9 year old Jewish wife, Ayisha.    The was no HBO and Game of Thrones in the 7th century.       The Koran and the Hadiths are full of anti semitic texts condemning Jews.     In western Europe, Jews were despised as the killers of Christ.

To some extent, Jewish behaviour does have a part to play in their own persecution.    Telling other religions that your religion is the Chosen religion of God, will not make you popular among the people of other religions.    The Jewish cultural belief that they should not eat food prepared by a non Jew just happens to be extremely insulting to whatever host population they resided among.    So too, their insistence that their daughters never marry a non jew can also be perceived by the host population as an attitude of extreme racism towards the majority.    In addition, host populations may consider Jews loyal only to themselves, and not to the nation state of the countries they reside in.     Jews were very prominent in the Communist movements in early 20th century Europe, which was why Hitler absolutely hated them.
  • @Nomenclature

Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,

First thing, you are a HYPOCRITICAL PSEUDO-ATHEIST because you stated before that there is no reason to converse with me anymore as the link below shows, but you do anyway, hypocrite!

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEIHYSZ

MY QUOTE TO YOU: “Your first statement quote that was supposed to be true: "Why have Jews been kicked out of 109 different countries?”

YOUR IDIOTIC RESPONSE: “This isn't a serious debate you halfwit. It's a troll. 

So, you can be with your alleged facts, as usual, if your thread is not serious? Huh?  Priceless admittance by you that your stupidity runs rampant upon this thread and forum! 

MY QUOTE TO YOU: “Then when "Juleskorngold owned you" because you were wrong …..”

YOUR PITIFUL RESPONSE: “Neither you nor he has shown any evidence that I am wrong, so you should stop making things up and shut your foolish mouth.”

You were WRONG with the title of your ever so wanting thread , which is: WHY Have Jews Been Kicked Out Of 109 Different Countries?  Whereas, the original link you used stated: “HAVE Jews been kicked out of countries 109 times” which is explicitly different, and was not an absolute like your misguided title of your embarrassing thread stated!!!  GET IT FOOL?  

Then, after making the wrong title of your thread, you had to get on your knees to admit that you were wrong when juleskorngold had to correct you! Duh.  Your admittance was this “sheepish little boy" statement of yours: “Let's just agree they've been kicked out of a lot of places.”  

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE OF TRYING TO SAVE FACE: “Whether Jews have been kicked out of 89 countries, 109 countries or 129 countries is completely academic.”

WHAT?!  Now it only becomes “academic” when you were made the fool in being wrong as shown by juleskorngood and myself? Priceless!

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR AGAIN: “I see that, as per usual, you have nothing intelligent to say and are simply here to sit in a glass house throwing large stones.”

As shown in this post alone, I and others had a lot of logical intelligent things to say about your stupidity upon YOUR OWN TOPIC OF YOUR THREAD! 

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE THE “NOMENCLATURE” THAT IS GIVING ATHEISM A BAD NAME, WILL BE … ?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

lying about being a military hero and lying about anything else 

I forgot that one , he had some tall tales of his military exploits where of course he was always the brave st George slaying the dragon and getting the damsel , I also recall another tall tale where he claimed his black friend was refused service  in a restaurant until guess who intervened  ? Why of course our hero Roger Ramjet (Excon) hero of the nation .....As if he ever had a black friend , I wonder if he tells his family how he along with Cornfed take joy at the annihilation of Palestinian kids ?

Nomenclature
    @21CenturyIconoclast
    First thing, you are a HYPOCRITICAL PSEUDO-ATHEIST

Oh, I see. I'm just pretending to be an atheist, am I? 

Your trash posts are pointless, nobody even reads them, and I wish you the best of luck overcoming your learning disability.

@Dee
    I forgot that one , he had some tall tales of his military exploits where of course he was always the brave st George slaying the dragon

@jack is a textbook delusional narcissist. Some of his posts genuinely make me cringe and he's one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered in 25 years of using the internet.

Dee
  • @Nomenclature

First thing, you are a HYPOCRITICAL PSEUDO-ATHEIST

YOUR LITTLE BOY QUOTE TO RUN AWAY FROM FACT!: "Oh, I see. I'm just pretending to be an atheist, am I?

Atheists try not to be made the fool, which YOU failed to do in your comical thread as shown, understood? Maybe? Yes? 

Additionally, you were easily made the hypocrite because you said you would never confront me again, as shown in your post herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEIHYSZ  Since you went against your word in trying to answer my posts in your LYING thread herein, you then became a HYPOCRITE!  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and YOU are miserably failing in "reading comprehension!" 

YOUR PATHETIC POST WHERE I OWNED YOU IN THIS THREAD OF YOURS!:  "Your trash posts are pointless, nobody even reads them" 

Pointless?  Nobody reads them? You read my post in question to respond to me, therefore you are a HYPOCRITE AGAIN!  Nomenclature, stop making us easily laugh at you, okay?! 

Listen, I showed you that you LIED and made a fool of yourself with your topic title that you embarrassingly tried to correct to juleskorngold, remember? Sure you do. Here, let me refresh your lacking memory shown below:

MY QUOTE TO YOU: “Then when "Juleskorngold owned you" because you were wrong …..”

YOUR PITIFUL RESPONSE: “Neither you nor he has shown any evidence that I am wrong, so you should stop making things up and shut your foolish mouth.”

You were WRONG with the title of your ever so wanting thread , which is: WHY Have Jews Been Kicked Out Of 109 Different Countries?  Whereas, the original link you used stated: “HAVE Jews been kicked out of countries 109 times” which is explicitly different, and was not an absolute like your misguided title of your embarrassing thread stated!!!  GET IT FOOL?  

Then, after making the wrong title of your thread, you had to get on your knees to admit that you were wrong when juleskorngold had to correct you! Duh.  Your admittance was this “sheepish little boy" statement of yours: “Let's just agree they've been kicked out of a lot of places.”  

YOU MUST HAVE LOOKED INTO THE MIRROR WITH THIS QUOTE OF YOURS TO YOURSELF!:  "I wish you the best of luck overcoming your learning disability."

Listen, maybe you should contact the moderators to close this embarrassing thread of yours down, whereas, this would save you further embarrassment in front of the membership! Agreed? Sure you do!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST HYPOCRITE LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" THAT CONTINUES TO EMBARRASSINGLY BURY HIMSELF WITH MORE INEPT POSTS OF HIS, WILL BE ... ?

@Nomenclature

Look at this thread, instead of me telling you the obvious in where you should ask the moderators to shut down this embarrassing thread of yours for being an embarrassment to you, it is dying on it's own accord!

You did the right thing in not responding to my post on February 4th above, in saving you even more embarrassment, good for you!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS OWN THREAD FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, WILL BE ... ?

@21CenturyIconoclast
    Look at this thread, instead of me telling you the obvious in where you should ask the moderators to shut down this embarrassing thread of yours for being an embarrassment to you, it is dying on it's own accord!

The only embarrassing thing I see here is your spamming of multiple trash posts because you're so desperate for attention. Why don't you just get a dog?

Also, the possessive of "its" shouldn't contain an apostrophe. Perhaps you should go away and work on your grammar, and give that enormous mouth a chance to rest. There's a good boy.

Dee
  • @Nomenclature

Well the one thing they all has in common none had a United States Constitution..........

@Nomenclature

Nomenclature, the number 1 Bible fool of this forum, the king of non-sequiturs, is dumbfounded of the English language proper use of words, doesn't understand biblical axioms, and cannot decipher simple propositions, and has to now run away from me because I make him the Bible fool,

Shhhhhhhhhh .............. haven't you been embarrassed enough with your thread in erroneously turning it around from its initial concept?  You will NEVER live your stupidity down in this thread in the future, whereas it will be with you until you do the correct thing and just leave DebateIsland to save yourself from even further embarrassment!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST THAT WANTS TO MAKE A FOOL OF THEMSELVES LIKE "NOMENCLATURE" DID WITH HIS EMBARRASSING THREAD SHOWN HEREIN, WILL BE ... ?
    @21CenturyIconoclast

I'm not interested in your pointless trash posts thanks. I've made that clear to you so I'm assuming you have a learning disability.
  • @Nomenclature

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, we put enough egg upon your face in your embarrassing thread, shhhhhhhhhhh .............
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    Argument Topic: The original post might be anti-Semitic.

The original post might be anti-Semitic.

I'm still new to combating anti-Semitism. I got a question I wouldn't dare ask on a main stream liberal website. How do I bring talk about Muslims' anti-Semitism without being called Islamophobic? 

Might sound , but I am afraid of mainstream liberals because of such contradictions. Then, when we know nothing about race because it is taboo we get shamed for lack of knowledge on a taboo subject.
    @Dreamer
    The original post might be anti-Semitic.

https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/109110

Grow up mate. The ADL has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. 

Under the guise of fighting hate speech, the ADL has a long history of wielding its moral authority to attack Arabs, blacks, and queers.

https://www.bostonreview.net/articles/emmaia-gelman-anti-defamation-league/

Twitter is running down facts on the ADL — including its work getting American cops trained in the tactics Israel uses against Palestinians. Why do corporations and politicians still believe the ADL is a “civil rights” organization? Sit down for some history.

https://medium.com/@emmaiagelman/faking-rights-why-anti-racists-detest-the-anti-defamation-league-cc-starbucks-f5b5c7dcff9e

Two confidential Anti-Defamation League memos from the 1970s show that the pro-Israel “civil rights” group sent spies to report on talks by Noam Chomsky, a noted critic of Israel.

“Chomsky is an Arab apoligist, [sic] pure and simple,” one reads [PDF], addressed to Irwin Suall, then national director of “fact-finding.”

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/secret-files-reveal-anti-defamation-league-spied-noam-chomsky

Chomsky was raised as a Jew, btw.

I'm still new to combating anti-Semitism. I got a question I wouldn't dare ask on a main stream liberal website. How do I bring talk about Muslims' anti-Semitism without being called Islamophobic? 

You're asking how you make an Islamophobic statement without being called Islamophobic? Seriously?

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: I don't see how interrupting racism can be considered Islamphobic.

"You're asking how you make an Islamophobic statement without being called Islamophobic? Seriously?"

This is my main problem with liberal politics right now. If a person is new to a subject and doesn't phrase it perfectly they can quickly obtain a scarlet letter of racist along others. Which leads to a catch 22, if a person is too far behind how are they to catch up?

Just hope the correct articles appear and they read the articles and become educated?

The point is I view that often two forms of social justice conflict which is the weak point of liberalism.

@Dreamer
    This is my main problem with liberal politics right now. If a person is new to a subject and doesn't phrase it perfectly they can quickly obtain a scarlet letter of racist along others. Which leads to a catch 22, if a person is too far behind how are they to catch up?
    I'm not a liberal buddy. I'm much further left.

In my opinion there's no reason to divide bigotry into separate classifications like anti-Semitism and Islamophobia. The only purpose I see there is to show favouritism to one group over another. Bigotry is bigotry. 
    The point is I view that often two forms of social justice conflict which is the weak point of liberalism.

Sure, but liberalism has dozens of weak points. 

• DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  

Hmmm, if your not a liberal what do you see yourself as?
    @Dreamer
    Hmmm, if your not a liberal what do you see yourself as?

I'm a socialist buddy.