frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

So, what if Jews ARE a race? Will the world end? Will it ruin your religion? Will you be afraid?

Debate Information

Hello,

Yeah, that.

excon
JulesKorngoldNomenclatureMineSubCraftStarved

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

So, what if Jews ARE a race? Will the world end? Will it ruin your religion? Will you be afraid?

So, what if Jews AREN'T a race? Will the world end? Will it ruin your religion? Will you be afraid?

Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  

Jews aren't a race and you're not a Jew. In life, intelligent people who have integrity pursue and acknowledge truth, even if truth is painful or not what they were expecting. Unintelligent cowards invent their own truths based on the world they want to experience. Have a guess which one you are?

Dee
  • jackjack 447 Pts   -   edited February 2023

Jews aren't a race and you're not a Jew.

Hello hater:

In real life, people don't make up sh*t about people they don't know..  When they do that, it's bizzaro.  And, when they do that for YEARS and YEARS, not only is it bizzaro, it's pathologic. 

But, don't change a thing..  I LOVE exposing you..

excon, Nigerian prince
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack

Hi Bigot , 

Just wondering if this poor girl thinks she's a mermaid and you think you're a Jew , might you be related?

Don't you just know the unfortunate girl is obviously American ( aren't they all) 

Nomenclature
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    I am not afraid of anything, but what I am worried about is that the zeal with which so many people emphasize their group identities will push the world further towards collectivism, sparkling another chain of wars, revolutions and authoritarian regimes.

Based on what is happening to Jordan Peterson right now, it seems that we are already at the point where in certain developed democracies questioning someone's identity has become an offense. In other words, people are free to declare themselves a member of any group within a certain scope, and it becomes their sacred attribute.

I want all group identities based on gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, etc. torn down - and I want them replaced with soft group identities based on commonalities of interests and values. I want to live in a world in which asking whether Jews are a race or not makes no sense, and where even calling someone "Jew" makes no sense.
  • @Dee

Miss Dee, 

Yes I know, you are not addressing my posts to you in the "Christian Handicapped" thread because you are still laughing at yourself for being so damn funny!  You truly have a "gift" of comedy, whereas you cannot address a threads topic per se, but only to add your comedy routine in facetiously running away from them!  :(

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/8886/christian-churches-remove-your-handicapped-ramps-and-parking-spaces-now

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "MISS DEE" THAT CAN ONLY SHOW HER COMEDY ROUTINE IN ANY THREAD, BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ADDRESS IT'S TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE, WILL BE ... ?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

I am not afraid of anything, but what I am worried about is that the zeal with which so many people emphasize their group identities
    Hello May:

Thank you for your observation, but you're a tad off kilter..  For the last 20 years, on sites like these, in religious threads, I signed my posts, excon, Jew.  You've probably seen me do it.  I identify as a Jew, NOT to exemplify it, but to let my opponents know where I'm coming from..

In THIS particular instance, I signed off as I usually did, and some yahoo signed on to tell me I'm NOT a Jew.   And, the hatred has been going on for the last 6 years..  Yes, I'm arguing with him.  To tell a person he's never met that he's NOT a Jew is ludicrous.  I AM a Jew, for crying out loud. 

But, to EXEMPLIFY it???  Nahhh... Exemplify what?  You did a bunch of exemplifying Jews your own self here recently..  So, I'll leave the exemplifying to others.

excon, Jew
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited February 2023
    @jack
    Thank you for your observation, but you're off kilter..  For the last 20 years on sites like these, in religious threads, I signed my posts, excon, Jew.  You've probably seen me do it. 
    Not only have we seen you do it. We've seen you continue to do it long after we've discovered -- and explained why -- you're not Jewish.
    I identified myself as a Jew, NOT to exemplify it, but to simply let my opponents know who I am.
    That isn't how it works, imbecile. If I want to self-identify as a donkey it doesn't make it true just because I say it's true. 
    In THIS particular instance, I signed off as I usually did, and some yahoo signed on to tell me I'm NOT a Jew.
    It isn't a matter of opinion. You're objectively not a Jew.

You dance the same circle every day of your pathetic life. You claim to be Jewish, other people explain why you're not Jewish, and you accuse them of hating Jews. 
    And, the hatred has been going on for the last 6 years.

Bingo. If you don't like being hated them stop pretending to be something you know full well you aren't. Don't try to make it about the other person. Don't accuse the other person of hating Jews just because they explain to you the factual reality that you're not Jewish.

Dee
    @jack

I have not used the word "exemplify" anywhere, so not sure what you are referring to here. My point is that people care too much about their group identity, and you do not appear to be an exception.

If someone tells me that I am not a Slav, do you know how much desire I will have to argue back? Exactly zero. I could not care less if I am a Slav or not, and unless the distinction has some relevance to the specific discussion (cannot imagine what such a discussion would have to be), any word said about this is a waste of good oxygen. People can call me Chinesr, or American, or Indian, or Scottish - makes no difference to me.

Why does someone not considering you a Jew irk you so much? This identity has to mean something to you. What exactly, if you do not mind me asking?
  • jackjack 447 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

Why does someone not considering you a Jew irk you so much? This identity has to mean something to you. What exactly, if you do not mind me asking?

Hello May:

It's simple..  I'm a Jew.  I PROMISED never again.  "Never again" is a phrase which is associated with the lessons of the Holocaust and other genocides.  In the context of genocide, the slogan was used by liberated prisoners at Buchenwald concentration camp to express anti-fascist sentiment.

You can't BE for "never again", and stand silent in the face of blatent antisemitism.

excon
    Nomenclature
    @jack
    Hello May:
    It's simple..  I'm a Jew. 

No, you're not a Jew. You're a dishonest atheist crook who pretends to be a Jew for the social benefits, and you attack anybody who exposes your pathetic scheme.

I PROMISED never again.  "Never again" is a phrase which is associated with the lessons of the Holocaust 

Listen to me you disgusting worm of a man. You were not a victim of the Holocaust. Exploiting the past suffering and death of others for social gain in the present is just about the lowest thing any person can actually do. 

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

It's simple..  I'm a Jew.  I PROMISED never again

Oh please stop you melodramatic loon " I promised never again" , yet you applaud like a demented lunatic when your buddy Cornfed mentioned his delight at watching Palestinians getting blown to bits on TV , you also refused point blank to condemn him when I asked , in fact you follow him around like a lap dog

.  "Never again" is a phrase which is associated with the lessons of the Holocaust and other genocides.  In the context of genocide, the slogan was used by liberated prisoners at Buchenwald concentration camp to express anti-fascist sentiment. 

The nearest you ever came to such experiences is through another dreadful Hollywood re- make where the focus is 90 per cent on exaggerated American heroics in the Second World War 

You can't BE for "never again", and stand silent in the face of blatent antisemitism. 

We got us a right good ole  all American hero here we can all rest easy in our beds 

Nomenclature
    @Dee
    Oh please stop you melodramatic loon " I promised never again" , yet you applaud like a demented lunatic when your buddy Cornfed mentioned his delight at watching Palestinians getting blown to bits on TV 

Honestly Dee, every time this imbecile opens his mouth he disgusts me just a little bit more than the day before. Trying to exploit the Holocaust as an appeal to emotion about why nobody should question his demonstrably false claim of being Jewish is right up there with the absolute lowest things I have ever seen another human being do. 

Trying to gain social advantage from one of the darkest events in human history, which didn't affect his own life in the slightest, is beyond my ability to stomach. He reminds me of that woman who got famous by pretending to be a 9/11 survivor.

Dee
    MayCaesar said:
    @jack

I have not used the word "exemplify" anywhere, so not sure what you are referring to here
    Hello May:

Yeah..  You missed it again..  You don't have to say the word "EXEMPLIFY" in order to exemplify something..  You know, I'm done with you..  These are NOT accidental misunderstandings you're having.
    NomenclatureDee
    @jack

Stop talking Jack. The best thing you can possibly do for yourself is to just stop talking. 
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

Hi Nom, I got to agree ,
    I don't think I've ever come across a lower person in my life and I've come across some dreadful types, he gets some kind of warped pleasure in imagining he's personally come through immense suffering ,its disgusting to say the least imagine living your whole life as a lie

Cornfed does the same dance when it suits
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    he gets some kind of warped pleasure in imagining he's personally come through immense suffering ,its disgusting to say the least imagine living your whole life as a lie

Exactly Dee. 

Tania Head. That's the name of the woman I was thinking about.

Tania Head: Where is the woman who faked being a 9/11 survivor now?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a37525762/where-is-tania-head-now-fake-911-survivor/

Jack uses the exact same methodology as this piece of trash. Exploit the suffering of others for personal social gain, then when people begin explaining that your story doesn't add up, accuse them of attacking the victims. It's just disgusting behaviour, born of narcissism and delusions of self-importance.
    Dee
    @jack

I was making a very specific argument. It did not involve any exemplification. You are making stuff up so it is easier for you to respond without addressing the actual point.

You do not have to consider yourself to be a Jew to stand up against anti-semitism. Pardon me for repeating my question, but I would really like to see an answer: why does someone not considering you a Jew irk you so much?