frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Whats the dummest thing that you ever saw?

Debate Information

I bet every one has come a cross some real dum things in there times and Ive seen heaps and you just think what the and then you think after wow I whish I got that on my cell phone then put it on tic tok. Any way last Friday I got on the sub way then this real ugly chick came in it and she was obviously a dicke because she had rings in her nose and she was waring a man s vest and her hair was totally bald. Any way then she retched up and grabbed the handle and she had real hairy arm pits and I thought what the and how groce is that.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    Well, once @just_sayin tried to convince me that Jesus rose from the dead because his brother said so. Actually, that was earlier today.
    Dee
  • BarnardotBarnardot 521 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Nomenclature Well I’m religious but there is a lot of dufis stuff in the bible because that’s how they wrote thing s in those days it was just heaps of exaggerated made up baloney and it was so dum and some people believe it just because they get off of that sensation stuff I mean it was just completely over the top and they don’t tend to do that nower days except for Corbet conspiracy stuff but the Bible is no where near that bad
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot
    Well I’m religious

I knew there was something wrong with you, but I just couldn't figure out what.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

Whats the dummest thing that you ever saw?

That's easy , that would be you trying to string a coherent sentence together
    Nomenclature
  • BarnardotBarnardot 521 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;That's easy , that would be you trying to string a coherent sentence together

Well you can take out  the mikey as much as you like but at least I give it a go and get better by doing this site and the work shop I go to and you could say that there are some dum people there to for example theres one guy who cant put a round bloke in a square hole and it seams even more dum when you see that the square hole is actually bigger than the round bloke. But the thing is that he works on it and thats a lot better than a lot of people who think there perfect and expect other people to axcept there dum ways and dum beleifs.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Barnardot

For example there's a guy can't put a round bloke into a square hole 

Wow! Donald Trump is working there?

• BarnardotBarnardot 521 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;Wow! Donald Trump is working there?

No this was a guy who was a patent there but he was the worst and all I have is dislexicand word dis association but as it happened what happened is that he always used to loose his temper which is why he couldn't put the round thing in a hole that was bigger any way. Any way what happened one day is that he actually did get it in so the social worker gave him a re ward which was an ice cream cone and then wham he shoves it in to his eye like what the.

• maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    probably the way you spelled dumbest. @Barnardot
    MineSubCraftStarved
  • @Nomenclature
    Well, once @just_sayin tried to convince me that Jesus rose from the dead because his brother said so. Actually, that was earlier today.
    This is a fallacy Nomen the definition of dumb is an inablilaty to learn and understand new things and people do rise from the dead it isnt a new thing.
  • A person running around a baseball diamond the wrong way.