frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is the mention of George Soros synonymous with dirty Jew?

Debate Information

Hello:

Trump says that Holocaust survivor, George Soros is somehow responsible for the Manhattan DA's push to prosecute him.  He calls Bragg, a black man, a "Soros backed animal"  But Soros has never donated to Bragg, or even talked to him.  So, why in the world would Trump mention this Jewish billionaire Holocaust survivor? 

Could it be, perhaps, to stir up Antisemitism??  Nahhh...   Could, perhaps, calling a black man an "animal", stir up racism?  Nahhh.

excon

Nomenclature

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 889 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @jack
    I doubt it.  Personally, I didn't know Soros was Jewish. I knew that he was a huge Democrat party contributor though, with his political nonprofit having given $140 million to Democrats in the 2022 mid-terms and the $170 million in personal money he spent on the mid-terms.
    jack
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @jack
    Could it be, perhaps, to stir up Antisemitism??  Nahhh

Look, you insanely dumb individual, your obsession with antisemitism is absurd. Trump has made no antisemitic remarks, his beef is clearly political, and while he was in office he arbitrarily declared Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel, despite half of it being occupied illegally by the Israelis. Everything you don't like the sound of you label antisemitic. You're a total, window-licking moron.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: More Childish Insults From This Site's Primary Narcissist

@jack
    Could it be, perhaps, to stir up Antisemitism??  Nahhh

Look, you insanely dumb individual...You're a total, window-licking moron.

This is their "contribution" to the debate.   :unamused:
    jack
    @JulesKorngold
    This is their "contribution" to the debate

Nobody likes you Jules. You're a disgusting person and when you die nobody will care.

• jackjack 453 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @JulesKorngold

Nobody likes you Jules. You're a disgusting person and when you die nobody will care.

Hello hater:

Nahh..  I like him..  It's YOU, you piece of sh*t antisemite, that we don't like..

excon, Jewish Prince

NomenclatureJulesKorngold
    @jack
    Nahh..  I like him

No you don't. You don't even know who he is. You simply use him because he's prepared to entertain your despicable lies about being Jewish. 

The fact of the matter is that you are even worse than he is. At least he is honest about his politics. You, on the other hand, pretend to be a liberal, but the moment anybody exposes your scam where you pretend to be Jewish for the social benefits, you immediately make alliances with ultra far right fascists like Jules. 

You hide behind false accusations of anti-Semitism just like the ultra fanatical far Jewish right does, with the one notable difference that YOU'RE NOT EVEN JEWISH. You're a horribly dishonest, self-interested scumbag who spends his entire useless life telling lies about himself and attacking anybody who exposes you.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: More Childish Insults Contributing Nothing

@jack
    Nahh..  I like him

You're a horribly dishonest, self-interested scumbag who spends his entire useless life telling lies about himself and attacking anybody who exposes you.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    Nobody can know what was happening in Donald's head when he was saying this, but that this was a manifestation of his anti-semitic views is just one of the infinity of versions, with no more evidence behind it than any other version. Criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew and a Holocaust survivor does not automatically imply criticizing him BECAUSE he is a Jew and a Holocaust survivor.

A little bit more reasoning is required to make this statement, my friend.
    Argument Topic: Absolutely Flagrant Hypocrite @JulesKorngold Complains About "Useless Insults"

@JulesKorngold

Meanwhile, here are some of his comments from last night:-
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a mental health condition
    I don't engage st*pid people.  
    I am not directly engaging this st*pid individual named "Nomenclature".  I

Nothing this person says can be taken seriously because he is the type of moron who will punch you in the face and then cry assault when you hit him back. He's a disgusting and borderline comical animal.

• jackjack 453 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

is just one of the infinity of versions, with no more evidence behind it than any other version. Criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew and a Holocaust survivor does not automatically imply criticizing him BECAUSE he is a Jew and a Holocaust survivor.

Hello May:

Yeah.. Obviously you know what a dog whistle IS, because you demonstrably bought into Trumps..  Soros isn't mentioned as criticism of the Jews.  It's a dog whistle to antisemites telling them that something is tainted by Jews..  Don't know how you missed it..

Dog whistles are NUANCED on purpose, so people like you won't KNOW what they're actually saying..  It's kinda like Trump saying on Jan 6, "fight like hell for your country or you won't have a country left".

Some heard nice political talk..  Others attacked the Capital because they HEARD the dog whistle.

excon

• NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @jack
    Criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew and a Holocaust survivor does not automatically imply criticizing him BECAUSE he is a Jew and a Holocaust survivor.

Jack the clown takes the fallacy even further. If you explain to him that he isn't Jewish he accuses you of being an anti-Semite. Obnoxious halfwits like Jack should not be using debate sites, period. 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    jack said:
    MayCaesar said:

is just one of the infinity of versions, with no more evidence behind it than any other version. Criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew and a Holocaust survivor does not automatically imply criticizing him BECAUSE he is a Jew and a Holocaust survivor.

Hello May:

Yeah.. Obviously you know what a dog whistle IS, because you demonstrably bought into Trumps..  Soros isn't mentioned as criticism of the Jews.  It's a dog whistle to antisemites telling them that something is tainted by Jews..  Don't know how you missed it..

Dog whistles are NUANCED on purpose, so people like you won't KNOW what they're actually saying..  It's kinda like Trump saying on Jan 6, "fight like hell for your country or you won't have a country left".

Some heard nice political talk..  Others attacked the Capital because they HEARD the dog whistle.

excon

I am still patiently waiting for an argument in support of this claim. That is what "people like me" do: they think and analyze, rather than assume and proclaim.

I have not bought into anything, and my objection to your claim is purely on logical grounds.