frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

International Day of Happiness - how will you celebrate International Day of Happiness?

Debate Information

International Day of Happiness

is on March 20th.  Known as Happiness Day is celebrated throughout the world.  Founded June 28, 2012  

was the result of the effort of United Nations adviser Jayme Illien.

There is a nice article with ideas how you can celebrate International Day of Happiness
http://www.success.com/article/6-ways-to-celebrate-the-international-day-of-happiness
How will you celebrate 

International Hapiness Day

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_Happiness

:)  :) :) :) :)

1. Live Poll

International Day of Happiness - how will you celebrate International Day of Happiness?

7 votes
    1. I promiss to start the day with positive intention on International Day of Happiness
      28.57%
    2. I will Ask friends, family to contribute to a list of music, art, books and activities
      14.29%
    3. I will smile as much as I can on International Day of Happiness
      14.29%
    4. I will Determine your character strengths and explore ways to use them to help others
        0.00%
    5. I will Send a letter of appreciation to someone I hold dear
      14.29%
    6. I will host International Day of Happiness Dinner
        0.00%
    7. I will not celebrate International Day of Happiness
      28.57%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I just learned about this holiday today and think that's a great idea to celebrate.  I will celebrate  

by ensuring a positive attitude on that day. I believe that much of our stress is result of our attitude, so being mindful about being happy should generate positive energy for ourselves and others around us.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • keuzlekeuzle 3 Pts   -  
    That's interesting, I didn't know about that one. I will start the day with happiness.
  • juearstictionajuearstictiona 2 Pts   -  
    I would probably die a all day activity or something simialar to that.
  • I will do a quick celebration, but nothing good.
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    I think that International Day of Happiness a good-intent holiday, and unlike Valentine's Day and Christmas it doesnt push for a commercial angle.  That is great.  
    I will smile and will send happy thoughts to my fellow DebateIsland users - maybe even those who respectfully  don't agree on my Trump views :)

WhyTrump - a good question
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    I agree that Internation Day of Happiness is a good idea.  It is good for self reflection and I don't see much downside of celebrating this holiday. I like the idea of appreciation letter.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney