frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How will the Falcon Heavy change space exploration? Will it be positive or negative overall? Why?

Debate Information

How will the Falcon Heavy change space exploration? Will it be positive or negative overall? Explain why in an argument. 
With the launch of the Falcon Heavy on February 6, 2018, it partially reusable Falcon Heavy falls into the heavy-lift range of launch systems, capable of lifting 20 to 50 metric tons into low Earth orbit (LEO), under the classification system used by a NASA human spaceflight review panel. It has the 4th highest cargo capacity of any rocket. 
Cost: 90 million USD (2018)
Height: 70 m (230 ft)
Width: 12.2 m (40 ft)

Note 1: If you say it will do nothing or something similar to that because it is fake or something like that, it will be deleted. 
Note 2: Read the poll questions to get more clarifications on each part of the title. 
billpassedErfisflatjoecavalry
  1. Live Poll

Will it be positive or negative overall?

6 votes
    1. Postitive
      66.67%
    2. Negative
      33.33%
  2. Live Poll

How will the Falcon Heavy change space exploration?

6 votes
    1. It will change it a lot
      33.33%
    2. It will change it a little
      16.67%
    3. I mis clicked here so please do not pick this!
      50.00%
I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    The Falcon Heavy marks a time a time of change as privet space companies like Space X are now becoming more important ins space exploration. Government
    sponsored organizations like NASA has been leading space exploration for a long time. Space X newest rocket the Falcon Heavy is cable of a new cheep way to get things in to close earth orbit shows that privet companies are going to play a bigger role in space exploration and I think that is a good thing.
    ErfisflatBaconToes
  • FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    @Nope ;

Hi.

Apologies for being critical. But you should pay more attention to your spellchecker and grammar.

"Privet" is a plant, often used in hedging.

"Cheep" is a sound that birds make.

"Cable" is a thick rope or wire.

"A time a time"?

"Ins"?

All in all, I can see eleven obvious spelling and grammatical errors in your three sentences.

Apologies once again. But these easy to rectify errors, just bug me. 
    PogueErfisflatNopeBaconToes
  • FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    With regard to the question.

The Falcon Heavy system, looks little more than a facelift of existing rocket launch systems.

That said. We are still in the very early throws of real space exploration. 

Therefore, any advancement in capability must be regarded positively.

I would suggest that, the technology needed for a rapid advancement of space exploration, does not as yet exist.

Falcon Heavy should be regarded as another small step for mankind.
    ErfisflatBaconToes
  • billpassedbillpassed 146 Pts   -  
    The Falcon Heavy, Space X, Private Space companies, etc. would change the future of space exploitation due to higher efficiency and lower expenses.
    ErfisflatBaconToes
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited March 2018
    I hope aliens don't get caught and tortured in the name of research by these merciless scientists.
    PogueErfisflatBaconToes
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    I hope aliens don't get caught and tortured in the name of research by these merciless scientists.
    I thought they were 4d and up or something so we can not see them. 
    ErfisflatBaconToes
    I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    SpaceX, NASA, and private space companies would positively change space exploration due to higher efficiency.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover.