frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Browns trade QB Deshone Kizer to Packers for DE Damarious Randall

Debate Information

The Cleveland Browns (who lost all of their games last season) have recently traded their QB (Quarterback), DeShone Kizer, to Green Bay in exchange for DE (Defensive End) Damarious Randall, and Green Bay may replace their current backup QB, who struggled after Aaron Rodger's injury.

As previously mentioned, the Browns lost all 16 of their games last season, and DeShone Kizer is a bad QB, imo. He threw for 11 touchdowns and 22 interceptions, with 5 rushing touchdowns.

What do you think?
billpassed
I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Sports is for the simple minded, especially sports like American football.
    ProtoAthenian
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Sports is for the simple minded, especially sports like American football.
    Actually Football is probably one of more complex strategy games, in many ways rivaling that of chess.  It's nothing sinpleminded about it. I personally am not a big football follower, but fully appreciate the balanced nuances of the game.
    SilverishGoldNova
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ProtoAthenianProtoAthenian 12 Pts   -  
    I live about a mile away from Lambeau Field, so the Packers are very special to me. The Pack's defense, particularly against the pass, has been horrid for seven years with few exceptions (2014 was mediocre instead of terrible). While the prevailing idea has been that we simply haven't had talent, it was interesting to see certain cornerbacks of ours have success after leaving GB. Casey Hayward is a pro-bowl corner in San Diego and Micah Hyde is settling in nicely in Buffalo. Why couldn't they succeed here?

It will be fascinating to see if Randall, a former first-rounder who went on a several-game interception-streak last season, will be the third CB in the last few years to struggle in GB just to leave and find success somewhere else. It would be incredibly frustrating for us if that does indeed happen, however the silver lining is that we fired our defensive coordinator so hopefully that fixes the situation.

So far both Kizer and Hundley are performing terribly in training camp, hopefully one of them steps it up soon. Only time will tell who got the best deal in the trade, one thing to note is that Randall has had attitude issues, his foolish tweet about the NBA playoffs is no doubt a harbinger for his times ahead with the struggling Browns. If they continue to do poorly he will likely only make matters worse.