frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Christian God is real

Debate Information

Persuade me if you disagree

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JudaismJudaism 180 Pts   -  
    Not the Christian god, the Jewish one.
    EvidenceEmeryPearsonGeorge_Horse
  • thompsontjthompsontj 3 Pts   -  
    That statement did not persuade me. Why is the Christian God not real?
    George_Horse
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Judaism said:

Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    thompsontj just compare the Torah with Paul. If G-d exists, He won't contradict Himself.
    Erfisflat 

Ha, ha! Is this a joke? The Torah, and even more importantly, the talmud and Zohar mention a round earth.

"The entire world and those upon it, spin around in a circle like a ball, both those at the bottom of the ball and those at the top.  All G-d's creatures, wherever they live on the different parts of the ball, look different (in color, in their features) because the air is different in each place, but they stand erect as all other human beings.
    Therefore there are places in the world where, when some have light, others have darkness; when some have day,others have night. There is a place in the world where the day is long and night is but a short time. It is written: 'I acknowledge You, for I am awesomely, wondrously fashioned, wondrous are Your works and my soul knows it well' (Psalms 139:14). And this secret has been passed on to men of wisdom - the wisdom of the Torah." 

From this, we can infer that the earth is 1. shaped as a ball, 2. is not fixed in one place, but spins on its axis, 3. humans live all over this globe, with their feet on the ground, hence, a center of mass called gravity. 4. One side is day, the other night, the earth spins, 5. there is a place where it is almost constantly light and the night is short (Antarctica).

All of this came from "the wisdom of the Torah." Rashi writes that "Blimah means without any foundation, because they stand in the air." He is again referring to the earth. Job tells us in 26:7, "He suspends the earth on nothing." Nothing, in Hebrew, is again "Blimah."

The Zohar was written over 2,000 years ago by Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai.

As Jews, we believe in the G-d of Israel, and if that G-d says the earth is round, it's round. Talk to any astronomer or astronaut. Do you think these people lie, what's the motive? Did you know that the Hebrew word for "firmament" is raqiya? And that is has been mistranslated by the KJV to mean dome? Did you know that this word actually means, "expanse?" For those that know Hebrew, the proof is irrefutable. 

Leave the cult, and go to the truth. Kiss G-d and He'll never let you go. Shalom (peace).

Evidence
  • thompsontjthompsontj 3 Pts   -  
    "The entire world and those upon it, spin around in a circle like a ball, both those at the bottom of the ball and those at the top.  All G-d's creatures, wherever they live on the different parts of the ball, look different (in color, in their features) because the air is different in each place, but they stand erect as all other human beings.
    You quoted that statement, but it was not the right verse. I don't think that is an actual verse. I think you just made that up. I do not believe that the earth is flat, or that the Bible supports that it is. But even if it did, that would not convince me that the Christian God was not real.

@thompsontj

I didn't make it up. The verse doesn't exist in the Bible, it's in the Zohar. 
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Judaism supports one god, Hinduism many. I am quite sure the abrahamic religions are less true.
    someone234 Hinduism always worshiped one god, Brahman. 
    @Judaism from Brahman which is raw essence of power and life the others came. This is in the North Pole that we can get to Brahman.
    @someone234

North pole? What? You don't know your Vedas.
  • FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    Judaism said:

Isn't the Jewish God simply pseudo Christian? 

Or vice versa.

And isn't the Islamic God simply pseudo Christian/Jewish?

Or vice versa.

It all seems a bit childishly, my God is better than your God.

As for the question.

There is no proof that any of the above Gods are real.
    PogueBaconToes
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited March 2018
    Judaism said:
    @someone234

North pole? What? You don't know your Vedas.

Brahman is 'within' the 'innermost' the 'centrepoint of all that is'. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    And of course you state this without any proof whatsoever , the same statement can equally be put forward by others reagading the thousands of different gods that have been claimed to exist all without proof of course 

Even if the Christian god did exist how do you know he’s a good god and not an evil god ?
  • BaconToesBaconToes 236 Pts   -  
    As @Dee said, there is not a single solid proof of any god(s). There are, however, multiple unrefuted scientific proofs that prove evolution, the Big Bang, etc. 
    Poguewith_all_humilityEvidenceMr_BombasticGeorge_Horse
    i fart cows
  • with_all_humilitywith_all_humility 222 Pts   -  
    Judaism said:
    Erfisflat 

Ha, ha! Is this a joke? The Torah, and even more importantly, the talmud and Zohar mention a round earth.

Therefore there are places in the world where, when some have light, others have darkness; when some have day,others have night. There is a place in the world where the day is long and night is but a short time. It is written: 'I acknowledge You, for I am awesomely, wondrously fashioned, wondrous are Your works and my soul knows it well' (Psalms 139:14). And this secret has been passed on to men of wisdom - the wisdom of the Torah." 

From this, we can infer that the earth is 1. shaped as a ball, 2. is not fixed in one place, but spins on its axis, 3. humans live all over this globe, with their feet on the ground, hence, a center of mass called gravity. 4. One side is day, the other night, the earth spins, 5. there is a place where it is almost constantly light and the night is short (Antarctica).

All of this came from "the wisdom of the Torah." Rashi writes that "Blimah means without any foundation, because they stand in the air." He is again referring to the earth. Job tells us in 26:7, "He suspends the earth on nothing." Nothing, in Hebrew, is again "Blimah."

The Zohar was written over 2,000 years ago by Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai.

As Jews, we believe in the G-d of Israel, and if that G-d says the earth is round, it's round. Talk to any astronomer or astronaut. Do you think these people lie, what's the motive? Did you know that the Hebrew word for "firmament" is raqiya? And that is has been mistranslated by the KJV to mean dome? Did you know that this word actually means, "expanse?" For those that know Hebrew, the proof is irrefutable. 

Leave the cult, and go to the truth. Kiss G-d and He'll never let you go. Shalom (peace).

I have not done any research on Zohor by Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai, and will, but was he considered to be a prophet? Did he profess that G-d gave him this insight through visions/angelic messengers or is he a commentator of the ancient text?
  • stormyboistormyboi 13 Pts   -   edited March 2018
    God is real and you can prove it to. Only the most cliche argument for a christian to make is that the universe as it is, the most impossible thing to happen. But it's true. There has to be a hand involved in the creation of the universe
    George_HorseNathaniel_B
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    stormyboi said:
    God is real and you can prove it to. Only the most cliche argument for a christian to make is that the universe as it is, the most impossible thing to happen. But it's true. There has to be a hand involved in the creation of the universe
    Then who created God. Someone or something has to have created it then. How can I prove it? 
    George_Horse
    I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @stormyboi

There has to be a hand involved in the creation of the universe

Because you you have no other argument you put this one forward ,  it’s a poor argument because going on your logic if what you say is true then there has to be a hand in the creation of a god 
    Pogue
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    Erfisflat said:
    Judaism said:

The video is "unavailable"??
    Judaism said:

Yes, true but it depends on what the Jews consider God?
    From what I could tell, their God is definitely not the God of Abraham (who was not Jewish), Isaac (who was not Jewish) and Jacob (Israel who again was not Jewish) whose fourth son was Jew (Judah).

So if the children of Jacob/Israel turned to other gods, then their God is NOT Jewish, or the ones their fathers worshipped.
    God is definitely NOT Christian, that part I agree with you.
  • EmeryPearsonEmeryPearson 151 Pts   -  
    Odin is the true god. He predates the Christian concept of a deity. The Christian deity is merely a false idol created at a later date.
    Judaism said:
    @thompsontj

I didn't make it up. The verse doesn't exist in the Bible, it's in the Zohar. 

And neither is God the God in the Kabballah or Zohar.

Zohar:
     Zohar is the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah. It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology.

Mysticism:
    noun
    noun: mysticism
    1. belief that union with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or the spiritual apprehension of knowledge inaccessible to the intellect, may be attained through contemplation and self-surrender. (Yoga)
    2. belief characterized by self-delusion or dreamy confusion of thought (LSD, Peyote mushrooms human sacrifice and drinking of blood, etc.), especially when based on the assumption of occult qualities or mysterious agencies.
    Erfisflat
    Pogue said:
    stormyboi said:
    Then who created God. Someone or something has to have created it then. How can I prove it? 

(note to self, because so far no one is willing to leave their brains to accept their Creator. So I just keep talking to myself, hoping to keep improving on my explanation)

How would one start creating Infinite and Eternal God, .. who is not a being, but the Ground of Being, or best described as He described Himself to our Prophet Moses who asked God: "Who are you, what should I say if people ask me as to 'who you are?'": And God summed it all up: 'I Am' Now go and tell everyone that asks you, that  ' I Am'  has sent me to you!"

We can see what the brain is, but how do you explain the infiniteness of the mind since it too is like God and has no borders? Actually according to the Bible, our mind/spirit IS God, or of God, He breathed it into the body which He made/programmed, described us to be. What is different about us and God is that "we" are defined by our body, but God is defined by Himself. (there is more to this of course, which is mentioned in John 1- as in Gods beginning, .. not the beginning OF God, but 'A' beginning with Him)

Seriously now, let's do a scientific experiment with our 'mind'. But first, how does our mind see things?

Well, we know that our body has billions of sensors, from the tip of our fingers, to the retina, which is the area at the back of the eye that receives the refined, visual message from the front of the eye, and it transmits that visual message to the brain using electrical signals.

So EVERY information that our body/tent/temple is receiving, is transformed into electronic signals, and is transmitted to the brain, which shoots these signals up above the brain which we, or us mind/spirit read (we can actually see this happening with fMRI)

In other words, we perceive our entire physical universe as just electronic signals. This is what "reality" is to our mind, a plethora of organized electronic signals.

Hebrew 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word (language) of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What does this really mean? It means that the 'source of the word of God' is not visible, but the word itself, which are extremely complex mathematical rules and laws, that when expressed, create both our body, and our physical reality/world/universe around us.

Let's test this out: First, we know that our body abides by the rules of the Word of God, so we cannot walk through walls with our physical body, but our mind is free, we can go wherever we please with our mind. They can imprison our body, but not our mind,
    .. or can it? Yes, that too can be done, as we see NASA doing, as our Earthly Leaders who were always lead by Satan has been doing since Adams fall, "imprisoning our minds in Religious ideologies and doctrines." But of course, this is not real imprisonment, but self induced imprisonment believing in suggestions/doctrines on blind faith.

Now the Bible does tell us that in the Last Days, knowledge shall be increased, and I see this in my kids Computer-Gaming-Worlds, especially revealing is the game called "Minecraft", .. where the computer world, which is made up of a computer-language, where your character can dig and mine for materials, and build with it just like we do in Gods version what we call in our "real world".

So you see people, .. you are a lot more than what Darwin, Dawkins, NASA, CERN, the talking 70's answering machine they used to call Stephen Hawking and your PTB leaders want you to believe you are, a footnote to a footnote, an evolving amoeba.

Ecclesiastes 12:
    6 Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed,
    Or the golden bowl is broken,
    Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain,
    Or the wheel broken at the well.
    7 Then the dust will return to the earth as it was,
    And the spirit will return to God who gave it.
    Pogue
    Odin is the true god. He predates the Christian concept of a deity. The Christian deity is merely a false idol created at a later date.

That's actually true, because the story of Odin does predate the Christian deity/deities, which is just 1,700 years old, created by Constantine and his Church of Satan.
    Like you said, .. true "god", small 'g' and not our Creator, the Infinite and Eternal God. You mean Odin and his son Chris Hemsworth, .. right?

They should actually make a movie, the Christian god, creator of the Big-Banged universe the Pope, wielding Constantine's sword beheading early Believers who were of the Way, and here comes Chris Hemsworth as Thor wielding Odin's hammer fighting this evil child molesting and murdering horde. Hmm, I could actually see this!?

I bet Thor would loose, .. and end up bowing before the creator of the Big-bang Pope and kissing his ring, and the Pope patting Thor's head saying: "There you go 'precious', .. that's a good boy now, kiss the ring!"

Erfisflatwith_all_humility
    stormyboi said:
    It is impossible to happen, yet your God is created. Your God somehow created a flood that is very similar to multiple other religions. Then, he made a man with no boat making skills to make and use that boat. After that, with most of the world's animals placed in that boat. Hmmmm, seems probable.
    PogueGeorge_Horse
    i fart cows
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    BaconToes said:
    stormyboi said:
    It is impossible to happen, yet your God is created. Your God somehow created a flood that is very similar to multiple other religions. Then, he made a man with no boat making skills to make and use that boat. After that, with most of the world's animals placed in that boat. Hmmmm, seems probable.
    He doesn't respond to that. I said the same thing and he has not responded. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
    @BaconToes ;
    @Pogue

1) God is eternal, so he was never created.
    2) God created a flood, so what?
    3) God probably gave Noah a lot of instructions.
    4) God could fit them all in if he wanted to. Plus, there were only two of each, and likely not every species, rather every genus maybe.
    Repost from the other debate
    Noah's Ark (Hebrew: תיבת נח‎; Biblical Hebrew: Tevat Noaḥ) is the vessel in the Genesis flood narrative (Genesis chapters 6–9) by which God spares Noah, his family, and a remnant of all the world's animals from a world-engulfing flood.[1][2]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark

A global flood as stated in the Bible would be devasting, affecting all animals and plants. 
    As this Rabbi stated:
    "We have to appreciate that this was no ordinary boat. It measured 300-by-50 cubits, was bigger than a football field and contained over a million cubic feet of space!"
    http://www.aish.com/atr/Noahs_Ark.html

Cubit is a measure of a unit used in the Bible. It is estimated to be about 18 inches for each cubit.
    "So by converting biblical measurements, we end up with an ark that's 540 feet long, 37.5 feet high and 75 feet wide. Whether that's large enough to carry two of each species is a question for theologians, science fiction writers, or physicists who specialize in quantum state mechanics."
    https://www.thoughtco.com/biblical-measurements-116678
    540x37.5x75 is about 1518750 ft^3 cubic feet. 

Genesis 6:19–20:
    ‘And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come into you to keep them alive.’
    Everything of flesh, excluding tiny insects and aquatic animals 
    https://creation.com/how-did-all-the-animals-fit-on-noahs-ark

Here are some of the problems of the Genesis Flood.

1. Breeding- Some animals will not breed with each other, and there is no way to test if two animals can breed with each other
    2. Building the Ark- Noah would have to go through decades of learning how to build the boat, how to steer it, how to fix problems aboard a ship etc. Building a ship that long ago would be a near-impossible feat.                                                                                                                                                              As https://ncse.com/cej/4/1/impossible-voyage-noahs-ark stated:"Before he could even contemplate such a project, Noah would have needed a thorough education in naval architecture and in fields that would not arise for thousands of years such as physics, calculus, mechanics, and structural analysis. There was no shipbuilding tradition behind him, no experienced craftspeople to offer advice. Where did he learn the framing procedure for such a Brobdingnagian structure? How could he anticipate the effects of roll, pitch, yaw, and slamming in a rough sea? How did he solve the differential equations for bending moment, torque, and shear stress?"
    3. Waste- Animals need to defecate. How would Noah clean it up and dispose of it?
    4. Water and Food- In order to survive "about one year" long journey on the Ark, the animal would need a large quantity of food and water. https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/how-long-did-the-flood-last
    5. Knowledge of Animals- Noah would also have to know the size of all animals he would place in the ark. He would need to have specially made cages for different types of animals. The cages would also need to be unbreakable for
    Aquatic animals and small insect can apparently survive according to the bible. Several types of fish can only inhabit one type of water. Some can only live in salt water or fresh water. Some can only live in clear water while other can only live in dark water. The salinity of the ocean would be affected. While the Bible claims that some freshwater fish could live in the "gradual" change in salinity, they will shrivel up and die. This goes on to show how the bible is misinformed and continuously giving false information.
    Plants are apparently stored by seeds to be either held in the ark or will survive on their own after the flood. In fact, seeds will not survive underwater for a year. For a seed to be dormant, there need to be specific conditions like tempurtature, water, and light. The changing salinity in the water can affect seed dormancy. Also, simple forms of dormancy are short in duration. For a seed to be dormant for a year, there must be specific requirements, like dry and cool places.  

In conclusion, Noah's Ark is an impossible feat. It would require millions of divine intervention. If this "God" really wanted to wash away all the evil in the world, why not just place all the animals in a magical boat floating up to heaven? For dramatic measures that had to make up a great flood.
    PogueEmeryPearsonwith_all_humility
    i fart cows
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    @BaconToes
    You brought up evil with "In conclusion, Noah's Ark is an impossible feat. It would require millions of divine intervention. If this "God" really wanted to wash away all the evil in the world, why not just place all the animals in a magical boat floating up to heaven? For dramatic measures that had to make up a great flood." If this magical God wanted to get rid of evil, why not "make" us not have the temptation and be biologically made for that. 
    BaconToes

I friended myself! 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2018
    Nonsense,

real1
    riːl/
    adjective
    1. 1
      actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.
      "Julius Caesar was a real person"
      synonyms:actual, existent, non-fictional, non-fictitious, factual; More
        (of a thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.
        "the earring was presumably real gold"
        synonyms:genuine, authentic, bona fide, pukka; More
        adverb
        NORTH AMERICANinformal
        1. 1
          really; very.
          "my head hurts real bad"

Now let’s wait for no doubt the “ real “ version of real as in the “ alternative “ Christian definition 
        @with_all_humility

Sorry I wasn't responding lately, we had a death in the family.

The rabbi was not a prophet, rabbi simply means teacher. He was, by all accounts, given divine revelation.
        BaconToes
        @Evidence

I didn't mean to say that G-d is Jewish, that's ridiculous. what I meant was the god we Jews worship.
        @Evidence

Your response doesn't make any sense. The G-d of Israel is not the G-d of Kabbalah? Is the G-d of Israel not the G-d of Tanakh, the Torah, etc.?
        @Evidence

This is because we Jews see everything as coming from the same G-d. The Talmud and Zohar are in agreement with Torah (the five books of Moses). 

Therefore, how can it not be the same G-d?
        with_all_humility
         :+1:  Psa 7:14  Behold, the wicked man conceives evil and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies.

@anonymousdebater
      • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
        @Pogue ;

Free Will => Choice to Do Evil
        given that evil exists
        No. God could have made is to not have that temptation and want to do (it is in our DNA). So no. 

:+1:  Psa 7:14  Behold, the wicked man conceives evil and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies.

@anonymousdebater
        No. God could have made is to not have that temptation and want to do (it is in our DNA). So no. 
        with_all_humility

I friended myself! 
        Pogue said:
        @Pogue ;

Free Will => Choice to Do Evil
        given that evil exists

@anonymousdebater

We were created in His image, thus we have free will of thought.  It is free will that allowed Adam & Eve to eat of the tree of knowledge. Jesus's brother James also tells us...

James 1.2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. 

Let the lowly brother boast in his exaltation, 10 and the rich in his humiliation, because like a flower of the grass he will pass away. 11 For the sun rises with its scorching heat and withers the grass; its flower falls, and its beauty perishes. So also will the rich man fade away in the midst of his pursuits. 

12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is fully grown, brings forth death

16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. 18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.[1] 

[1]  The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (Jas 1:2–18). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

@Pogue@anonymousdebater
        someone234Pogue
        @with_all_humility You must spread the word where people will be inspired. Here you will only find Satan's work clouding your shining of the light. :)
        with_all_humility
        @with_all_humility You must spread the word where people will be inspired. Here you will only find Satan's work clouding your shining of the light. :)
        This may very well be true...evil is amuck.  However, the wisdom of Solomon says...Pro 27:17  Iron sharpens iron and one man sharpens another. 

someone234
        @with_all_humility As long as you are a warrior at heart and not a coward, then all moments are moments of glory.
        with_all_humility
      • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
        @with_all_humility

God as depicted in the Bible is evil his intentions are for man to do evil ,

Evil God allows good to exist only so that greater evil may be achieved
        Evil God likes evil best when we freely choose it, but allowing us free will means that some people may choose good
        Evil God works in mysterious ways

with_all_humility
        @Dee Allowing something to be possible and intending it to be the optimal choice are two totally different things.
      • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2018
        @someone234

Allowing something to be possible and intending it to be the optimal choice are two totally different things.

Again this equally applies when putting the reverse option 
        @Dee God doesn't have to be good to be neutral.
      • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
        @someone234

God doesn't have to be good to be neutral

Agreed , but I’m not arguing that  
        @Dee You want God to be evil because you are a very, very sick individual and I know this because of the things you say on other debates here but no Dee, no he won't forgive you.

You think it's funny to joke about killing people en masse, you think you can just starve a dog for some art work and tautn it with biscuits as it's tied to a post and salivating begging you for food and drink.

You also, from , have shown yourself to totally lack the capacity to empathise with anything or anyone and only align yourself with very high-conflict oriented conservatives.
      • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
        @someone234

You want God to be evil because you are a very, very sick individual

i dont believe in god I’m demonstrating how weak the good god argument is , the sick one is an individual who can defend the immorality of the Bible 

and I know this because of the things you say on other debates here but no Dee, no he won't forgive you.

I don’t believe in ghosts 

You think it's funny to joke about killing people en masse,

No , I think it’s funny and tragic you enjoy watching people starve slowly to death without help of release 

you think you can just starve a dog for some art work and tautn it with biscuits as it's tied to a post and salivating begging you for food and drink.

I don’t think any such thing and you’re making ridiculous assumptions based on nothing as I merely posted up a debate topic of which the background story is fascinating as is demonstrated by the “ jump the gun “ herd mentality displayed by you and others regarding the topic 

You also, from , have shown yourself to totally lack the capacity to empathise with anything or anyone and only align yourself with very high-conflict oriented conservatives.

Interesting , Americans call me Liberal , conservative , socialist , fascist , communist and neo Nazi , actually I’m amused as I love people /humanity and actually have just hosted a charity drive to bring aid to Syrian refugees , but hey go ahead and stick another label on me 
        BaconToesPoguewith_all_humility
        @Dee was the aid cyanide pills? That's the aid you suggest to give them.
      • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
        @someone234

as the aid cyanide pills?

what does that mean 

That's the aid you suggest to give them

why not read what I said and try again ?
        @Dee No, I don't need to see what you said. I have better things to look at.