frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Does the Biblical God exist? Possibly.

2»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• brontoraptorbrontoraptor 123 Pts   -   edited June 2018
    @SkepticalOne

You claimed that God would know he was God when he got here, even though it isn't Biblical. So explain why God would know he was God while in his mother's womb.

SkepticalOne said:
    @SkepticalOne

Exactly. So prove Jesus knew he was God as a toddler. I'll wait.

That's not an argument I've made...that's why its a strawman. 

Should I take your insistence on perpetrating this strawman coupled with your failure to address my actual arguments as a concession? 
    I accept your concession. ;-)
    Demonstrably false.

QUOTE:
    "Strawman (Jesus knew he was divine as a baby) "
    -SkepticalOne
    SkepticalOne
  • brontoraptorbrontoraptor 123 Pts   -   edited June 2018
    @SkepticalOne
    I have never really understood the white mans science - Athesim. I’ve tried to understand it, but I don’t see the logic behind it. What is you’re understanding or belief on where or how humans first evolved?

@SkepticalOne
    I have never really understood the white mans science - Athesim. I’ve tried to understand it, but I don’t see the logic behind it. What is you’re understanding or belief on where or how humans first evolved?

@TheeKnowing

There was this monkey you see. And it began talking you see. There were no other monkeys who could speak, so he spoke to himself. Abrakadabra! Language...
  • @SkepticalOne
    Wow, there's a lot to unpack there. Instead of running down that rabbit hole, I'll just ask how does any of that relate to the existence of the Biblical god (which is the subject of this thread)?
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • @SkepticalOne

You claimed that God would know he was God when he got here, even though it isn't Biblical. So explain why God would know he was God while in his mother's womb.

SkepticalOne said:
    @SkepticalOne

Exactly. So prove Jesus knew he was God as a toddler. I'll wait.

That's not an argument I've made...that's why its a strawman. 

Should I take your insistence on perpetrating this strawman coupled with your failure to address my actual arguments as a concession? 
    I accept your concession. ;-)
    Demonstrably false.

QUOTE:
    "Strawman (Jesus knew he was divine as a baby) "
    -SkepticalOne

Quote mining the thread to support your distortion illustrates the lengths you are willing to go in order to avoid having your views challenged.

Anyone interested in the truth can find your strawman before this quote from me.
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.