frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is USA Technology Behind?

Debate Information

Do you think that U.S. Technology is behind?
I DISAGREE.
yolostidebillpassedBaconToes
Is USA technology Behind?
  1. Live Poll

What do you think?

9 votes
    1. Yes
      33.33%
    2. No
      66.67%
DebateIsland.com Founder/Administrator | Contact Me Via Private Messaging (aarong), Contact Support At customerservice@debateisland.com | Happy Debating! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    Behind what? Compare it to almost every nation on earth and it is not even a competition. The US is ahead of almost all nations if that is what you are asking.
  • WilliamSchulzWilliamSchulz 255 Pts   -  
    Nope said:
    Behind what? Compare it to almost every nation on earth and it is not even a competition. The US is ahead of almost all nations if that is what you are asking.
    Except in education, but is that considered a technology?
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

• yolostideyolostide 95 Pts   -  
    No, they are very innovative and have a lot of companies founded in the US possibly.
  • billpassedbillpassed 146 Pts   -  
    No, they have advanced technology.
  • PoguePogue 584 Pts   -  
    No, we have a lot of innovative companies. Compared to other nations we are a lot more advanced than almost all of them.
    I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain .” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    I have visited quite a few countries in my life. In my experience, the US technology trumps the technology of every other country on the planet, with maybe the exception of oil giants such as UAE and Qatar (who have enough money to spend on buying the top-level technology from the US) - however, it is not as evenly distributed as in some of the other developed nations. You will find that, while the average American has access to more technology than, say, the average Japanese - the poorest Americans can live in technologically extremely outdated areas, compared to the poorest Japanese. Las Vegas will put Tokyo to shame, but the outskirts of Detroit look very pale next to the outskirts of any of the large Japanese cities.