frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What makes Evolution so true?

Debate Information

When you take a logical look at evolution, You come up with so many questions. Examples?
1- Where are all the transitional fossils?
2-What came first Man or Women? If woman, How did the man come? Vice verse
3-What evolved first [Darwin AND Dawkins said evolution happens in a progressive kind of table, Like pregnancy] Blood vessels, Heart Or Blood.  [After all we came from a single cell]
4-Why haven't we seen any kind of evolution? [The kind of evolution which states a human can come from a single cell]
5- The chances a protein arrived from absolutely nothing are 10 To the 254th power.  So how can we believe something so outrageous? 
Just because it is mainstream science, Doesn't mean it is factual science. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    Logic said:
    When you take a logical look at evolution, You come up with so many questions. Examples?
    1- Where are all the transitional fossils?

Inc4t: there are so many fossils that demonstrate how so many species evolved.  I am not sure if you spend anytime in museum of natural history in NYC or any other major cities.

2-What came first Man or Women? If woman, How did the man come? Vice verse
    Inc4t:
    the reproductive system in every species had to evolve, to ensure sustainability. In biology  we learned how reproductive systems work in simple organisims and more advanced species.

3-What evolved first [Darwin AND Dawkins said evolution happens in a progressive kind of table, Like pregnancy] Blood vessels, Heart Or Blood.  [After all we came from a single cell]
    Inc4t:
    first there were single cell organisims, milti-cells, etc. I thought that was all covered in biology classes in high school.

4-Why haven't we seen any kind of evolution? [The kind of evolution which states a human can come from a single cell]
    inc4t:
    there was progression from single cell to multi-cell

5- The chances a protein arrived from absolutely nothing are 10 To the 254th power.

So how can we believe something so outrageous? 
    Just because it is mainstream science, Doesn't mean it is factual science. 

Inc4t:
    evolution is really complex and it is true that we don't fully understand it. We will gain more knowledge of evolution over time.

• LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    @inc4t I will anser the second one first.  What reason does the animal have to reproduce? Which came first, Drive to Reproduce Or ability? 
    Why should they reproduce? 
    As for the first one, I'm no christian but here : http://creation.com/that-quote-about-the-missing-transitional-fossils
    Now for the third,  You still didn't answer the question. I'm not talking about cells, I am talking about the fundamentals in the human body. 
    Fourth,  You make a point, But i don't see a reason for it to evolve? 
    If there is no other life on earth to give it a threat, It can get whatever it needs to survive, So why should it evolve. Things evolve for a reason i suppose. 
    Fifth, You didn't answer the question, The number is extremely outrageous. Did you know this is only around 10 To the 82th power atoms in the universe?  [That number may be wrong, But it's close]
    So the chance a protein, Needed for a single cell to arrive from nothing, Is MORE than the number of atoms in the universe.