frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Mac is better than windows

Debate Information

Which one is better, Mac or Windows and why?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    Mac is designed for fools. Everything about it is fool-proof. The reason you cannot make a mistake or even get a virus on a Mac is because it is an operating system that allows you to do so little to it.

Windows is far superior to Mac in like literally all ways except automated processes. If you want to build a bot Mac actually can be better for you because Mac is coded to work like a bot and this is not a joke, the actual way clicking and typing are coded in Mac enables you to code an automated bot in it easier. Other than that Windows is superior.

I am guessing you haven't heard of Linux. If you are serious about arguing if Mac or Windows is better you're just ignorant of the topic; Windows is better than Mac there is not even a question. The real question is if you're really worried about using the objectively superior system, why aren't you using Linux? I personally don't mind what you use but I don't know how you can worry about Mac vs Windows when the real war is Windows vs Linux and it always will be.
  • beckysmithbeckysmith 34 Pts   -  
    Mac is designed for fools. Everything about it is fool-proof. The reason you cannot make a mistake or even get a virus on a Mac is because it is an operating system that allows you to do so little to it.

Windows is far superior to Mac in like literally all ways except automated processes. If you want to build a bot Mac actually can be better for you because Mac is coded to work like a bot and this is not a joke, the actual way clicking and typing are coded in Mac enables you to code an automated bot in it easier. Other than that Windows is superior.

I am guessing you haven't heard of Linux. If you are serious about arguing if Mac or Windows is better you're just ignorant of the topic; Windows is better than Mac there is not even a question. The real question is if you're really worried about using the objectively superior system, why aren't you using Linux? I personally don't mind what you use but I don't know how you can worry about Mac vs Windows when the real war is Windows vs Linux and it always will be.
    I definitely agree with you that you can do more with Windows and that Mac is more "simple" but actually, isn't that an advantage for maybe even most of the worlds population? Not everyone is interested in coding or the back end of computers, some people like simplicity, and frankly this is how Apple strived to be the largest company in the world today. I know what Linux is thanks for your assumption lol, and I think that Linux has the smallest market of the three. I would agree with you that Linux would be the the best in terms of its power, and what you can do with it, but its market is the smallest so can it really be the best? The reason I chose to compare Mac vs Windows are because they are the largest two operating systems are most seen around the world.
    someone234
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @beckysmith Linux is free (literally free) and you can do infinite things with it. The Illuminati don't want you to know that so you are not advertised it. They realised how huge a threat it would be to allow Linux to properly work on phones and tablets so Android has ended up being bastardised as it is an 'owned' Linux which isn't free and has patents regarding it. The reason this cannot ever be done to Linux is that GNU (the original Linux Kernel inventor) owned the patent and instantly made it free for all to copy and edit. So the very owner of the Linux copyright has made it permanently impossible to own properly. This has had a huge butterfly effect whereby other Kernels joined in as they'd be demonised by the Linux community if they didn't also make theirs relatively free (or dirt-cheap as some have to make a living from what they do).

I do not use Linux much at all at present and use this site right now through Windows 10. I have no shame in admitting that I am too lazy to get into Linux as is but I am most certainly going to in the next few years as it fascinates me that it requires 0-trust (absolutely everything you do in Linux and even Android even though in Android it's impossible to make the phone fully yours) is basically a 0-trust system if you're circumventing Google, Facebook and all that Jazz. You most likely use Chrome instead of Firefox and most likely have a gmail email or an Outlook one (outlook is owned by Microsoft who own Windows etc) it's all an Illuminati that spies on you cross-platform. Google is in tight cahoots with both Apple and Microsoft but Linux and the entire Unix movement of operating systems are dedicated to fighting the concept of money being involved in making the Internet and technology accessible to all in the world.