frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Marvel or DC - Who would win in a battle?

Debate Information

Here are the characters I have in mind:
Marvel:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Hawkeye
Black Widdow
(The OG's...)

DC:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg

Oh, and we're talkin' MCU and DCEU.
Let's take the newest versions of the character's currently existing. So Avengers from infinity war, and Justice League from the newest only Justice League film.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    The only OG you mentioned in Marvel is Hulk, the rest are not OG you are just new to comics.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    I know absolutely nothing about DC or MC, but I loved the Justice league cartoon as a kid so I say DC. I know so little I had to scroll up to figure out of the Justice league was DC or MC.
    MagnusCharles
  • PieterPieter 40 Pts   -  
    @someone234, no can do.

All of them are considered OGs. If you would but do as much as take the time to Google the definition of 'OG' you would have found that it meant "OG used to mean Original Gangster allthough some poeple these days use OG as a quicker way of saying Original"

In that case, all of them are 'OGs'
  • PieterPieter 40 Pts   -  
    @WordsMatter, haha well if we were to go on personal taste, then I beg to disagree. I prefer Marvel over DC. I am not quite sure who would win in a battle though. DC has some tough heroes. Especially in the comics.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @Pieter only hulk is OG
    MagnusCharles
  • General_SmileyGeneral_Smiley 35 Pts   -  
    DCEU is a stomp. Superman could basically Solo all of them, but just of the sake of argument, for sake of will add Wonderwoman and Aquaman.  

I will start off with Superman. We have Superman take some full force punches that are harder than basically anything we have seen Hulk intentionally take. Secondly, we already know that Superman is insanely fast. In fact, he flew from the fortress of solitude to Africa in approx 9 seconds. So a case of a speed blitz is definitely possible. 

Additionally, we had a news clipping in BvS shows that Superman Pushed 2 tectonic plates away from each other saving a very large earthquake. It would be equivalent to multiple 24 quintillion tons, but hey that is pre-Ressurection supes. Resurrection supes gets an insane amp. And is way stronger. 

He also totally destroyed Stephen Wolf who is a New God and is stronger than the rest of the justice league to handle. It is also stated that He is massively hypersonic. Whenever Superman came in he took him out rather quickly.

Also, we saw that he took on the rest of the Justice League and demolished them while seeing the flash move which is really quick. 

I think Superman could take them all on but for the sake of not losing the debate I want Aquaman and Wonder Woman. 
    DylanMagnusCharlesIdeaoftheEndless
  • SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -  
    @someone234 As the OP said, the OG MCU team, not comics team.  Otherwise Marvel has a fighting chance.  
  • SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -  
    This does not reflect on who I like better.  MCU is far better, but when it comes to a physical fight with them, DCEU will win nearly every time.  Superman alone is a powerhouse.  The only one who could stand against him is post-Ragnarok Thor.  More specifically, pre-Endgame Thor where he just got Stormbreaker.  With that Thor, who with Stormbreaker literally deflects the entire blast from six stones, you may be able to take on most of the JL.  Otherwise, they wipe the floor.  None of the other Avengers, even Hulk, will be able to kill even the weakest, Batman.    
    MagnusCharles
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    MCU team doesn't stand a chance of beating DCEU team. Wonder Woman can easily dodge a bullet, and both Superman and Flash are way faster than her. In Avengers 2, Quicksilver was able to outspeed all Avengers(maybe except Ironman). Considering the fact that Quicksilver was able to outspeed gun's bullet only by little, Avengers would not have even a tiny chance of seeing and predicting the movements of Wonder Woman, Flash, and Superman.
    IdeaoftheEndless