frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Will Trump meet with Kim Jong Un ?

Debate Information

Trump said he would be honored to meet with the dictator, Kim Jong Un. Will he? Lindsay Graham, US Senator for South Carolina, says that Kim Jong Un makes Assad look like a quier boy.
therepronlegislater
  1. Live Poll

?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      71.43%
    2. No
      28.57%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• thereptherep 61 Pts   -  
    There's no way, I'm not sure if a dictator who's also a communist and is horrible to his citizens will meet with Trump in the White House.
    kmelkevolution17
  • kmelkevolution17kmelkevolution17 95 Pts   -  
    Yes, he will meet with the Communist Dictatorsnd that's great. He may strengthen the relationship between US-NK and possibly prevent a Nuclear War at the same time as well. That's a very strategic and smart more made by Trump. A war could be avoided if that does happen.
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    When we had cold war with Russia, the first step was to open up the dialogue.
    I see that benefits outweigh the cons.  They should meet - keep your friends close amd enemies closer
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @therep, I agree that he is a horrible dictator, but I am still thinking it would be a good idea to open up some sort of diplomatic dialogue.
    ronlegislaterlove2debate
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ronlegislaterronlegislater 17 Pts   -  
    It would be a great idea, agree with @agsr .
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I think Trump's call with Putin set a precedent, so he will meet with Norh Korea too