frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Religion should be banned

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    How do some go about spreading their various bias mindsets? 

They use the internet as their platform to get their bias mindsets verbally expressed. 

Zombieguy1987
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -   edited October 2018
    @CYDdharta

I didn’t lie you , you in fact attempted to lie your way out of the position you backed yourself into and your idiocy is such you cling too this ........1:2 Which is merely comparing consumerism to a religion ..... Hilarious  , tell me do you work hard at being this ?
    Zombieguy1987
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

I didn’t lie you , you in fact attempted to lie your way out of the position you backed yourself into and your idiocy is such you cling too this ........1:2 Which is merely comparing consumerism to a religion ..... Hilarious  , tell me do you work hard at being this ?

I posted the actual definition in it's entirety.  Whatever you posted didn't come from the definition as you said it did.  That makes it a lie.
    Zombieguy1987
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

Here again is the actual definition from the Oxford you moron .....
    ..1The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. ... 'The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.'

So you’re still lying on account of saying something utterly and attempting to B S your way out 
    Zombieguy1987
    @CYDdharta

Which is something you lied about and attempted to B S your way out , take your correction like a man and move .....you’re welcome 
    Zombieguy1987
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited October 2018
    Joeseph said:
    @CYDdharta

Here again is the actual definition from the Oxford you moron .....
    ..1The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. ... 'The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.'

So you’re still lying on account of saying something utterly and attempting to B S your way out 

When you're in a hole, the first ting to do is to stop digging.  I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THE OXFORD DEFINITION OF RELIGION ... IN IT'S ENTIRETY.  I even included a link to the definition.  "The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts" is NOWHERE to be found in the definition, not that it matters.  In fact, none of this matters, atheism is STILL a religion regardless of the definition used.

ErfisflatZombieguy1987
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited October 2018
    Joeseph said:
    @Erfisflat

Well you would as you also think round is flat ,I guess you go around in a state of always believing the opposite to what is true on account of your genetic idiocy 
    This is the third instance where you tagged the wrong person.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/religion
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat

I didn’t 
    @TTKDB

So you still don’t know why you’re a Christian?   Blame you parents on abusing you they’re the guilty ones buddy 
    Zombieguy1987

I actually gave you the correct unedited version from the Oxford but your denial is typical , and Atheism is still not a religion so tell your preacher can he give you a new argument 
    CYDdharta
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"So you still don’t know why you’re a Christian?   Blame you parents on abusing you they’re the guilty ones buddy"

Did you fly from Europe and then interview my family personally to make the above claim? 

Is Joeseph via his computer and the internet putting words in my parents mouth?

They gave you explicit instructions that said you could talk about them in the Religion section of this website?

They gave you the permission to judge them with your bias mindset? 

I wonder what rules on this website will condone this statement from you? 

"So you still don’t know why you’re a Christian?   Blame you parents on abusing you they’re the guilty ones buddy"

You're calling my parents abusers? 

They're guilty of abuse because you say so? 

Where are your answers? 

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited October 2018
    Joeseph said:

I actually gave you the correct unedited version from the Oxford but your denial is typical , and Atheism is still not a religion so tell your preacher can he give you a new argument 

ROFLMAO

I posted a link to the official Oxford site.  What you posted is NOWHERE to be found at Oxford dictionaries.  I can either believe you, when you have OBVIOUSLY edited the definition (that number "1" in the definition you posted means there is more than one meaning that you omitted) or I can believe the official Oxford site and definition.  It shouldn't be a surprise who I'm going to believe, or anyone with any amount of intelligence, for that matter.

Atheism, by definition, is STILL a religion.

I'm agnostic, you dolt, I don't have a preacher, minister, chaplain, high priest/priestess or anything of the sort.
    Erfisflat
    @CYDdharta

You stupidly say ........I posted a link to the official Oxford site.  What you posted is NOWHERE to be found at Oxford dictionaries.  I can either believe you, when you have OBVIOUSLY edited the definition (that number "1" in the definition you posted means there is more than one meaning that you omitted) or I can believe the official Oxford site and definition.  It shouldn't be a surprise who I'm going to believe, or anyone with any amount of intelligence, for that matter.

Making you wrong yet again let me  correct you again ......again 

1The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. ... 'The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.' 'While it's true that religion is a deeply personal issue, entertainment is not.'

religion - Oxford Dictionaries

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com › religion 

There’s that part you denied was in the Oxford you jackass also here is a definition of Atheism you dummy .....

atheism

NOUN

mass noun

Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

See that you Jackass 

You say .....Atheism, by definition, is STILL a religion.

My reply ..... It’s still not you village  

You say ....I'm agnostic, you dolt, I don't have a preacher, minister, chaplain, high priest/priestess or anything of the sort.

My reply .... Nonsense , you’re a bible thumping moron 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"My reply .... Read above although you will still ask your usual 30 questions in an attempt to comprehend simple statements no doubt"

I'm going to see if you can be banned from the website. 

Zombieguy1987Joeseph
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

@TTKDB ;

"You still cannot answer a simple question you claim to be a Christian but you don’t know why , how truly tragic .

Let me help you it’s because you were abused as in a victim of indoctrination, that’s 39 times you couldn’t answer why you’re a Christian because you know exactly why , you’re an indoctrinated sheep"

With this statement as well, I'm going to see if you can be banned from the website. 
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:

@CYDdharta

You stupidly say ........I posted a link to the official Oxford site.  What you posted is NOWHERE to be found at Oxford dictionaries.  I can either believe you, when you have OBVIOUSLY edited the definition (that number "1" in the definition you posted means there is more than one meaning that you omitted) or I can believe the official Oxford site and definition.  It shouldn't be a surprise who I'm going to believe, or anyone with any amount of intelligence, for that matter.

Making you wrong yet again let me  correct you again ......again 
    1The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. ... 'The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.' 'While it's true that religion is a deeply personal issue, entertainment is not.'religion - Oxford Dictionarieshttps://en.oxforddictionaries.com › religion 
    There’s that part you denied was in the Oxford you jackass also here is a definition of Atheism you dummy .....

You should try this act with the lottery commission;

"I'd like to turn in my winning Powerball ticket"

"But sir, this isn't a winner"

"You , of course it's a winner"

"No, literally none of the numbers on this ticket match the numbers that were drawn"

"Hey jackass, this is the winning ticket, gimme my money"

You found the Oxford dictionary site, now just plug in the word 'religion' and see what the real entry is.

atheism

NOUNmass noun

Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

See that you Jackass 

You say .....Atheism, by definition, is STILL a religion.
    My reply ..... It’s still not you village  

Exactly; Disbelief in the existence of God or gods IS a particular system of faith and worship.  Atheism IS, by definition, a religion.

You say ....I'm agnostic, you dolt, I don't have a preacher, minister, chaplain, high priest/priestess or anything of the sort.

My reply .... Nonsense , you’re a bible thumping moron

ROFL@U

That's about as correct as anything else you've posted.  I don't even own a bible to thump.

Erfisflat
  • Have you have of religious liberty? It is a right.
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Banned because I claim you’re indoctrinated and you cannot defend yourself ....interesting 
    @TTKDB

Because you stalk me daily you want me ..... banned ???????

Hilarious stuff I give you the link to the Oxford with the actual definition and of course you claim your edited version is ...correct .

I can only imagine your an American and your nations love of alternative facts seems to be increasing .

Atheism is now a form of worship ???? Atheism is a form of faith ???? You’re comedy gold mate let me correct you again

what does make something a religion? The supernatural, I know this is tricky stuff to follow but persevere and you may finally get it . 

.Religions are social movements that maintain a belief in the supernatural, and religions are organizations who’s members engage in rituals and celebrations in relation to, or predicated on, shared supernatural beliefs. It is belief in God, or angels, or karma, or heaven, or Allah, or spirits, or past lives, or zombies, or Vishnu, or Satan, or Jesus, etc.—and the gatherings, rites, and activities that go on as a result of those beliefs – that make religion religion.

Atheism lacks a belief in the supernatural. As such, it is not a religion.

Callin atheism a religion is like calling abstinence a sexual position, or baldness a hair color, or not collecting stamps a hobby.

Your claim to be agnostic is just another claim  you cannot back up and you have the reasoning capacity of the typical American Christian nut , your denial is noted with amusement 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Because you stalk me daily you want me ..... banned ???????

Look who's talking? 

You use your computer and the internet to stalk God, religion, and the religious individuals with your bias mindset and diminish them with your indoctrinated sheeple dialogue, if you had your way you'd have Religion banned wouldn't you? 

You carry out your actions with a superb effort it would seem, don't you Joeseph? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

So you still cannot explain why you’re a Christian ? You’ve now avoided answering this simple question 41 times you believe and don’t know why ..... oh dear how tragic 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Did you not SEE this commentary addressed to YOU? 

"Because you stalk me daily you want me ..... banned ???????

(Look who's talking? 

You use your computer and the internet to stalk God, religion, and the religious individuals with your bias mindset and diminish them with your indoctrinated sheeple dialogue, if you had your way you'd have Religion banned wouldn't you? 

You carry out your actions with a superb effort it would seem, don't you Joeseph?)

You're not going to defend your use of the internet to stalk God, religion, and the religious individuals? 

How many other people have you used the internet with to accuse the religious parents of abusing their kids with religion? 

How many religious European parents have you accused of abusing their kids with religion where you live? 

@TTKDB

I accuse and I’m correct the majority of believers were abused by their parents as in indoctrinated this is why people like you cannot answer the simple question I asked  as in you still cannot explain why you’re a Christian ? You’ve now avoided answering this simple question 42times you believe and don’t know why ..... oh dear how tragic 

Watch now as you flee again as you’re incapable of answering as you know the truth .... child abuse as in indoctrination 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You're an atheist right?

Talking down to the religious individuals and parents kids on the internet? 

Calling the religious parents abuser's to their kids? 

And you're doing this on the internet via your computer?

What do I have to flee from? 

An atheist using the internet to stalk millions of religious parents with your atheist rhetoric and calling the religious parents child abuser's? 

Again what about your atheist stalking rhetoric is worthy of anyone running from you? 

What about this:

How many religious European parents have you accused of abusing their kids with religion where you live? 

Dodging that question?

@TTKDB

As predicted you cannot answer why you’re a Christian maybe you need to ask your parents why ? 

Lets re - visit what you keep avoiding ..... 

I accuse and I’m correct the majority of believers were abused by their parents as in indoctrinated this is why people like you cannot answer the simple question I asked  as in you still cannot explain why you’re a Christian ? You’ve now avoided answering this simple question 43 times  you believe and don’t know why ..... oh dear how tragic 

Watch now as you flee again as you’re incapable of answering as you know the truth .... child abuse as in indoctrination 

Now I will watch in amusement as the whole of D I now know you cannot explain why you’re a Christian?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Here's an idea:

Why not share all of this from you?

"As predicted you cannot answer why you’re a Christian maybe you need to ask your parents why ? 

Lets re - visit what you keep avoiding ..... 

I accuse and I’m correct the majority of believers were abused by their parents as in indoctrinated this is why people like you cannot answer the simple question I asked  as in you still cannot explain why you’re a Christian ? You’ve now avoided answering this simple question 43 times  you believe and don’t know why ..... oh dear how tragic 

Now I will watch in amusement as the whole of D I now know you cannot explain why you’re a Christian?"

And share it with a UK newspaper? 

Share it with the NY times?

LA times? 

USA today? 

This way in various parts of the world, millions of people can see what you're about? 

@TTKDB

So you still don’t know why you’re a Christian like the mindless sheep you are you worship a god and cannot explain why .....Hilarious 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

No conversation about the below? 

(And share it with a UK newspaper? 

Share it with the NY times?

LA times? 

USA today? 

This way in various parts of the world, millions of people can see what you're about?)

OK, I'll see what newspaper will carry your words. 

@TTKDB

Your attempts to avoid answering why your a Christian are hilarious so come on 62 times now you’ve avoided .....Why are you a Christian ? P S you can get the other sheep to help you with this “ tough “ question if you want .

Wow ! You’re a Christian and haven’t a clue why 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Here's the newspaper:

The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph. The Daily Telegraph is a broadsheet newspaper that was founded in 1855. ..
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You went after my family and called them child abuser's.

So I'm going to share your commentary with that newspaper. 
    @TTKDB

63 times wow ! 

63 times now you’ve avoided .....Why are you a Christian ? P S you can get the other sheep to help you with this “ tough “ question if you want .

Wow ! You’re a Christian and haven’t a clue why  
    @TTKDB

Yes , I called your mother and father what they are as in abusers , good luck with your “journalistic” efforts 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

They've been contacted.

Awaiting their response. 
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Excellent , I want a cut of the fee 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why do you use the internet for your atheist rhetoric? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

I use the internet to debate something you refuse to do , why do you use the internet to attack atheists?
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Do you see my words calling any atheist parent/s as child abuser's? 

I'm questioning why the atheist rely on the internet to do their arguments for them? 

Why can't you take it to a newspaper in your country and debate your religious neighbors face to face? 

Why did you treat others like you do while using the internet to give you anonymity? 
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
    @TTKDB

You say ....Do you see my words calling any atheist parent/s as child abuser's? 

My reply .... My parents were  Christian 

You say ......I'm questioning why the atheist rely on the internet to do their arguments for them? 

My reply .... I’m doing my own arguments 

You say ......Why can't you take it to a newspaper in your country and debate your religious neighbors face to face? 

My reply ..... Because this is a debate site you fool something you refuse to do 

You say .....Why did you treat others like you do while using the internet to give you anonymity? 

My reply .... I treat indoctrinated sheep like ..... indoctrinated sheep 

Regards anonymity go on then tell everyone on here your real name and address seeing as you think I should , bet you won’t 
    TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"My reply .... My parents were  Christian."

Care to elaborate more on the above statement? 

Your parents were Christian, and what else? 

You say ......I'm questioning why the atheist rely on the internet to do their arguments for them? 

"My reply .... I’m doing my own arguments."

So the way you argue via the internet as your platform, you label people:

"indoctrinated sheep"

"Uneducated American trash."

You've labeled others a "Jackass, dummy, village , and a Bible thumping moron."

So you're using the internet to wage a name labeling campaign against the religious individuals, thats how you argue? 

You say ......Why can't you take it to a newspaper in your country and debate your religious neighbors face to face? 

"My reply ..... Because this is a debate site you fool something you refuse to do"

You love to label people. 

Joeseph you're not debating.

You're using this website to label people according to your atheist views. 

"Regards anonymity go on then tell everyone on here your real name and address seeing as you think I should , bet you won’t"

Where did I ask you to give your real name and address? 

What I said to you was this:

(Why do you treat others like you do while using the internet to give you anonymity?)

Where do you see in that statement where I'm asking you to give out your real name and address? 

You don't debate, you like to argue. 

That's why you treat the internet like you do. 

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph:

They've been contacted.

Awaiting their response. 
    When you have to rely on other people’s arguments to help you win a debate.

Thats pitiful and sad
    Erfisflat
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    To those concerned, I don't recall ever calling atheism or (to cover the terminology around the anti religious in general) a religion.

I refer to atheism or theism as a mindset, or a thought process. 

Yes, but once these mind-processes become fanatics like @Wowsil and @Joeseph .. then it becomes a Religion. Like Communism, it started off as a good mindset, then it became one of the most fanatic Religions on earth, way passed Islam.
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

What is this about? 

"You now on mute so stalk someone else you troll"

Can you explain yourself? 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

What's stopping you from reaching out to USA today, and asking them to run an atheist oped piece with their newspaper? 

"When you have to rely on other people’s arguments to help you win a debate.

Thats pitiful and sad"

What's pitiful is when an atheist or a theist relies on the internet to do it's arguments/ debates for them? 

Zombieguy1987
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph:

Why do you use the internet for your atheist rhetoric? 

@TTKDB ;
    Exactly, he does it to proselytize his Religious atheist, baseless belief. But what else could we expect from an evolving ape, right?
    Zombieguy1987JoesephErfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Care to comment? 

"My reply .... My parents were  Christian."

Care to elaborate more on the above statement? 

Your parents were Christian, and what else? 

"My reply .... I’m doing my own arguments."

So the way you argue via the internet as your platform, you label people:

"indoctrinated sheep"

"Uneducated American trash."

You've labeled others a "Jackass, dummy, village , and a Bible thumping moron."

So you're using the internet to wage a name labeling campaign against the religious individuals, thats how you argue? 

"My reply ..... Because this is a debate site you fool something you refuse to do"

You love to label people. 

Joeseph you're not debating.

You're using this website to label people according to your atheist views. 

"Regards anonymity go on then tell everyone on here your real name and address seeing as you think I should , bet you won’t"

Where did I ask you to give your real name and address? 

What I said to you was this:

(Why do you treat others like you do while using the internet to give you anonymity?)

Where do you see in that statement where I'm asking you to give out your real name and address? 

You don't debate, you like to argue. 

That's why you treat the internet like you do. 
    @Evidence

You say .....Yes, but once these mind-processes become fanatics like @Wowsil and @Joeseph .. then it becomes a Religion.

My reply .... So you accept one needs to be a fanatic to be religious ........ Just like you and the TT 

You say .....Like Communism, it started off as a good mindset, then it became one of the most fanatic Religions on earth, way passed Islam.

My religion .... Communism and Atheists  are still not religions you troll , you and TT are typical religious loons who spend your time staliking others that’s why I muted the ace troll TT , you’re just his harmless sidekick 
    Zombieguy1987ErfisflatEvidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why are you using the internet to stalk the millions of religious individuals and parents? 

And calling them abuser's? 

I'm going to guess in your own country and in other countries as well? 

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

What's stopping you from reaching out to USA today, and asking them to run an atheist oped piece with their newspaper? 

"When you have to rely on other people’s arguments to help you win a debate.

Thats pitiful and sad"

What's pitiful is when an atheist or a theist relies on the internet to do it's arguments/ debates for them? 

There’s a thing called research. It’s used so the argument presented isn’t crap.

What you’re doing is relying on other people to help you because your arguments are bad
    Joeseph