frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Did hillary's personality cause her the presidency or her email?

Debate Information

What do you think?
What do you think?
  1. Live Poll

What do you think?

16 votes
    1. Personality
      81.25%
    2. Other Events
      18.75%
DebateIsland.com Founder/Administrator | Contact Me Via Private Messaging (aarong), Contact Support At customerservice@debateisland.com | Happy Debating! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I think her personality caused here the election
    aarong
    Live Long and Prosper
  • GoharGohar 18 Pts   -  
    My answer is Personality.
    aarong
  • Don't you know it was China that HACKED THE ELECTION? Trump'l deport me back TO THE UK
  • ashrajd29ashrajd29 2 Pts   -  
    I think it was her personality.
  • DericWM2001DericWM2001 14 Pts   -  
    And how would China manage to hack the elections?
  • adebatermzn_1adebatermzn_1 12 Pts   -  
    null
    Great point DericWM2001, I agree with that. China is unlikely to have hacked the election. Also, I believe her personality caused her the election.
  • DericWM2001DericWM2001 14 Pts   -  
    And btw, I think it was the email along with the discovery of the past political history of the Clintons that caused Hillary to lose the US Presidential Elections.
  • kaleidj_1939kaleidj_1939 4 Pts   -  
    Yes, it could be both, but what perticular events do you think?
  • shekxkjww_81shekxkjww_81 2 Pts   -  
    Some body made a debate on who hacked the election, you should check it out. I think clintons personality caused her loss In the election.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Hillary is back this week, claiming it was Russia and Comey who caused her loss
    manetai
    Live Long and Prosper
  • manetaimanetai 29 Pts   -  
    She's an all around fake.
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    Obviously, Personality. The woman is a psycho. 
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -  
    Personality, and I think she's done alot worse than those emails. 
    inc4t
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    I think she is the perfect example of a very intelligent person who clings to their intelligence too much even when something else is needed.

This approach works in her professional field (law), where a logical, intelligent, persuasive argument is what wins the case. However, this simply does not work as well in front of dozens millions people, many of which know very little about anything related to politics, economics, foreign relations or sociology. In such cases, you need charisma, you need catch phrases, you need excitement. Hillary just kept talking raw policies and statistics. In a way, she was too intelligent for the average voter, although she also did not connect to people as much as she should have due to her somewhat defensive character. 

Add to it the fact that she swayed quite a bit to the left, compared to what people loved in her husband, one of the best presidents in the history of the US... And that she also angered a lot of "BernieBros" who felt that she "stole" the election from him... And people's disappointment in Obama's presidency, who had a pretty similar political platform to her... And you get the situation in which Trump is one of the few Republican politicians against which she had a decent chance of winning.