frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Trump's regulation executive order good?

Debate Information

On January 30, 2017 Sonald Trump signed a new executive order on federal regulation. A new regulation can be put into place if 2 are discontinued. What do you think, is this good or bad?
  1. Live Poll

What do you think?

14 votes
    1. Good
      78.57%
    2. Bad
      21.43%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• This new order is good. It helps limit federal regulations and controls/regulates the US government even more than before, which is truly great.
  • The regulation is not good. The government does not need to be regulated. Now, with his new executive order, there is even more regulation on the government and some regulations are being disscountinued.
  • akls_20384akls_20384 12 Pts   -  
    You are all wrong. He said that when a regulation is put into places, 2 must be removed. This is reducing the general amount of regulations. In my opinion this is good.
  • amdns1020amdns1020 12 Pts   -  
    The regulation is bad. There should be a higher amount of regulation in general, especially with the United States government/ Feseral government. What Trump did is horrible, but may not be nearly as terrible as the other executive orders that he has put in place. I am generally not a Trump fan, but this truly decreases my liking of him by about another "million." Another executive order that could have replace this would have been possibly to even it Our or completely decrease the amount of regulations there are.
  • I think that it is very good for America and possibly may even make a complete national or global impact due to it's power and positive impact or effect.
  • ajdjej_19384ajdjej_19384 12 Pts   -  
    This is great, less government regulation is better for America.
  • andnjsja_1929andnjsja_1929 12 Pts   -  
    More government regulation is very good generally and for the government as well. This was a great move by Donald trump.
  • It's amazing, good for the government as well and generally the US.
  • It's good, in my opinion it helps the government.
  • That's horrible, there should be more regulations especially for the government, not less as Trumo wants and signed an executive order for today.
  • akzk_smsmneakzk_smsmne 12 Pts   -  
    I completely disagree with the users who said it's bad. Leads regulation is better compared to more.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    This debate seems to be polarized, but at this time 76% of debateIslanders voted that its good.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I think it is bad, and shows an ugly side of our country for tolerating it
  • kxmeisi_1929kxmeisi_1929 12 Pts   -  
    It's good.