frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The California wildfires was an inside job

Debate Information

The wildfires currently going on around the world seem fishy to me and some truth movers. Let's examine the evidence.

Here, we see some trees, still half green, as thought it suffered heat damage from the house next to it, next to a house that was reduced to ashes.

Here we see a house across the street (which should have hindered the fire, and does not seem to be affected by it) from where the main fire was allegedly spreading from, between two houses, undamaged, and a green forest bordering the other side. All around the house was heat damage.

Another image from the video shows a line of houses burned to smoldering ashes, next to a forest of trees, some dry and brown, but not burned, some still green.

In this infrared shot of the Wyoming fires, the healthy, lush vegetation is missed by the fire, and homes were destroyed in the path.

In Myrtle Beach, a local news source said:
"The fire appeared to hopscotch through the neighborhood, which was draped in a thick haze, and some of the rubble still smoldered hours later."

https://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/5015099/

It would seem that these fires are tree-hugging house haters! Whoever heard of such nonsense.

In the famous words of Eminem, before he was cloned and killed, "Snap back to reality".

Directed energy weapons (DEWs) have been a staple in sci-fi stories for years, star wars even had them on sticks. Thanks to the movies, lasers have been largely kept out of the public eye as reality.

In reality, DEWs have been developed for over 40 years.

http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/DirectedEnergy/Pages/default.aspx

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/military/raytheon-sets-phasers-to-drone-destruction-with-directed-energy-weapon-test.amp.html

Links to some sources. As always, don't take my word for it, investigate it yourselves.

Zombieguy1987SilverishGoldNova
  1. Live Poll

DEW?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      33.33%
    2. No
      66.67%
Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    Oh Jesus, Erfisflat at it again with the tin foil hat
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Great counter-argument! I don't know how on Earth I will rebuttal this. Might take a few days of research.
    Zombieguy1987
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    Oh Jesus, zombie at it again with the fallacy spam. 

How is pointing out facts a fallacy? Nevermind, I've seen your inability to identify a fallacy.
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat
    Why would the forest fires be an inside job? What would the benefits be?
    Erfisflat
    @Erfisflat
    Why would the forest fires be an inside job? What would the benefits be?
    You ever heard of the Georgia guidestones?

Wayne Dyer
    No
    Erfisflat
    No
     Doesn't surprise me.

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat ;
    Ok...

But what does that have to do with a "DEW"?

Or the fact what you're saying still has little to no benefits if the U.S government or some other military was behind the forest fires
    Erfisflat
    @Erfisflat ;
    Ok...

But what does that have to do with a "DEW"?

Or the fact what you're saying still has little to no benefits if the U.S government or some other military was behind the forest fires
    Question, why do you think Deagel.com predicts a massive population reduction for the US by 2025?

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Did you see the Georgia guidestones?
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat

What evidence do you have to prove that California even exists? I've never actually seen California!
    Zombieguy1987
  • Boy my uncle lives out there. He stayed, and watched the UNCONTROLLED, ALL NATURAL FIRE devour his neighbors houses. The fire missed his house. Whoever came up with this idea is . There was no political (or any type) of gain whatsoever for burning that much.
    Zombieguy1987someone234
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • @Erfisflat
    boy none of your sources are anywhere near reliable.
    Zombieguy1987
  • @AmericanFurryBoy Erfisflat thinks just about everything is fake.
    Zombieguy1987
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • @piloteer
    bruh he probably doesn’t even know where California is
    Zombieguy1987
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited November 2018
    While I believe the Earth is flat, this conspiracy theory is very unbelievable for me. Both motive and means do not align with Illuminati interests or style. Strong wind would explain the trees surviving and the hopscotching all at once.
    Zombieguy1987
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    Ya, this one is a new low for conspiracy theories. They're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here!
    Zombieguy1987
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    When I see threads like this, I seriously start suspecting that all these online conspiracy theorists are just fooling around and do not actually believe in all this nonsense. To really believe that California wildfires are staged by the government, one has to descend on the level of paranoia unheard of in mental healthcare, and the level of insulation of their echo chamber must be impressive indeed.

Then again, in real life, I met a person believing that Australia is being secretly and gradually sunk under water by the government... Maybe I'm just giving too much credit to humanity?
    Zombieguy1987AmericanFurryBoyZeusAres42
  • @MayCaesar
    Even the flat earth theory is more believable than this. Every time I see stuff like this I lock myself in my room and think about how we really are.
    Zombieguy1987
    For a "scientist" @Erfisflat doesn't understand nature.

Mega oof
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:

Then again, in real life, I met a person believing that Australia is being secretly and gradually sunk under water by the government... Maybe I'm just giving too much credit to humanity?

What I find even more disconcerting is that idiots even dumber than that end up in Congress;

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is afraid that the U.S. Territory of Guam is going to "tip over and capsize" due to overpopulation.

Johnson expressed his worries during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the defense budget Thursday.

Addressing Adm. Robert Willard, who commands the Navy's Pacific Fleet, Johnson made a tippy motion with his hands and said sternly, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Willard paused and said: "We don't anticipate that."

Zombieguy1987
  • What if the world is actually a simulation run by blood sucking lizard aliens?
    Zombieguy1987
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)