frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is marriage between a man and a woman?

Debate Information

I won't be mean, but I think I was wrong before. Show me one instance of same sex marriage in the Bible.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• The idea of it being in the Bible is not the issue at all. Marriage is a witness official document and due to the consequence of law a person has to admit the crime pf perjury publicly in order to start the clock on a time frame for the statute of limitation to expire.

The lie will just go on underscored lingering over the Civil Right to Vote. There is no immunity granted in writing by anyone in this matter. So the admission comes at great risk as well.

• McSlothMcSloth 35 Pts   -  
    Marriage is more than a religious ceremony, whether it's in the bible or not doesn't matter in the slightest. The law has already been decided and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Marriage is simply a lawful agreement between two people to been seen as together before the state, simple as that so there's no reason why the bible needs to be brought up at all. 
  • @ McSloth

YeshuaBought may be looking for a form of evidence as common defense to a general welfare in a representation of religious form. As for the law. The idea that a long standing likely-hood is labeled as just anything can be a self-incrimination by fabricated limitation. Are you married? Are you united in a Binivir? Are you united in a UnosMulier? Are you in a civil union, or marriage? Would you know the difference in relationship to legal posture?

The state of union made that it is simply a declaration of two people is not the most basic principle in complete truth to be shared for separation as a common defense to the general welfare of all people. As this likely-hood has legal precedent with the creation of citizenship under licensing as a united state.

By doing nothing but agreeing with you on Marriage, I am committing perjury. Even when only limited in my understanding that marriage is not just the lawful agreement between two people. I am forced to admit to a crime publicly as there is no other way to place limitation set by legislation that ca impose a possible forfeit of Civil Right to vote.

Do you have the authority to sign a declaration of immunity of lawful prosecution to me by name on this crime? The cost of public pardons is going to be very high. I do not see how this precedent set on marriage will stand as a united State Constitutional right.

• Nathaniel_BNathaniel_B 182 Pts   -  
    I just see it as immoral for people of the same sex to be married to each other. It was intended for the man and woman to be with each other, not a man and a man. 
    Zombieguy1987
    “Communism is evil. Its driving forces are the deadly sins of envy and hatred.” ~Peter Drucker 

"It's not a gun control problem, it's a cultural control problem."
    Bob Barr
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    I just see it as immoral for people of the same sex to be married to each other. It was intended for the man and woman to be with each other, not a man and a man. 
    But if a gay couple marries, then they don't need to worry about the that happens compared to a regular marriage.  
  • @Nathaniel_B

When just seeing it as immoral for people to commit plagiarism the morality of perjury created from the plagiarism becomes obstacle from judicial separation on behalf of the public. This becomes a covert intellectual attack on a democratic civil right to vote. This is also immoral when a person’s right to vote is placed in jeopardy and the only way to limit the time exposed to this danger is admission of the hard to prove crime.

A person was never given a signed document of immunity from this action of perjury. Without the admission of guilt it just lingers waiting to be found. This too is immoral.

• @ Zombieguy1987

When you say they don’t have to worry about the that happens compared to a regular Marriage the morality is that it is part of that which is legal reason for a united state of the people to be addressing regulation in governing of a public likely-hood like marriage. Namely the creation of citizen of a nation in the form of a child this protection by common defense included then as well.

• Took some time but the truthful answer I could give you YeshuaBought is if an instance of gender associated marriage is in the Bible it would be describes as a simple business partnership.